Author Topic: Another Obama lie exposed on NAFTA - told Canadian PM truth but lied to public.  (Read 3608 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch

i saw this on Fall of the Republic...

What a jackass.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Can't wait for 240 or Mal to try to spin this. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obama lied.  Just like he lies on a lot of things.  Do you want spin for entertainment purposes?

Okay.... if you really want it spun, for arguments sake...

All Presidents are privy to information that part-time pundits on message boards aren't able to see.  They make decisions with greater - and better - information that is miles above our pay grade.  Additionally, their goals aren't short-term polling wins; Rather, they care about long term success and viability of the nation.  If the president was 100% honest about everything when asked, he would reveal some information which our enemies could use to lessen the competitive advantages that two centuries of diplomatic deception has delivered:  We didn't get to be #1 in the world by being the most honest, 33.  ;)  That's something you teach kindergarteners.  In real life, any CEO who "was honest" about variables and factors would be fired in a heartbeat.  A president is CEO of the biggest corporation in the world, the US of A.  As a shareholder, we should embrace his keeping state secrets, goals, motives and means secret.

Cue eye roll now.....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL if palin had done this, 240 and his gimmicks would be off their rockers starting thread after thread...

240's response to obama...he lied eh so what?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He wasn't prez yet 240.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Sorry, I hate to burst the bubble of the Obama-haters, ...actually, that's not true, I enjoy busting the bubble, :D
...but the fact of the matter remains, this was dirty politics on the part of the Clinton campaign.

I could hardly be classified as an Obama fan, much less an Obama kneepadder as 333 likes to infer,
...but I am a fan of truth. There's enough to criticize Obama for at this juncture. No need to make up lies.

This has long been debunked north of our border. During the Democratic primaries, it was infact Clinton's office that had contacted Harper, ...and it was infact Clinton's office that said their stance would be nothing more than campaign rhetoric.

Harper's office made no bones about the fact that they were on Clinton's side, and it was ascertained that the "supposed leak" was in fact a deliberate attempt by the PM's office to give Clinton the boost she needed in the run up to Ohio.  They were the ones that contacted Obama's campaign making enquiry, ...and Obama's response was that he would indeed be open to renegotiating NAFTA. Not liking that response, Harper's office then spun it to make it look like it was Obama that was being duplicitous with the voters, when in fact it was Clinton's campaign that contacted Prime Minister Harper to say everything would be business as usual. She even admitted as much, however, the press chose to run with the juicy attack on Obama who at that point was walking on water. When questioned about any discussion he may have had with Harper's office, Obama remained tight lipped, ...however by that point, with the press having sensed the potential for blood in the water, Clinton's feeble admission was lost in the press feeding frenzy.

There was no truth to the allegations. There was an incredible parliamentary brou-haha up here in Ottawa over these political machinations by the PM's office. You might also want to read the comments made on YouTube by Canadians with actual knowledge of the facts surrounding these lies.

Further clarification of the blatant lie:

And in the grand tradition of Canada's best Prime Minister, the late Hon. Pierre Elliot Trudeau, may he RIP,
New Brunswick leader Abel LeBlanc sums up what Obama should do to the GOP, and all other punks who prove themselves to be part of the problem, and nothing but obstacles to the solution....

w

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Additionally, their goals aren't short-term polling wins; Rather, they care about long term success and viability of the nation. 

errrr... right....

24KT

• Getbig V
errrr... right....

Pedro, ...you forgot the eye roll!  >:(
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Obama lied.  Just like he lies on a lot of things.  Do you want spin for entertainment purposes?

Okay.... if you really want it spun, for arguments sake...

All Presidents are privy to information that part-time pundits on message boards aren't able to see.  They make decisions with greater - and better - information that is miles above our pay grade.  Additionally, their goals aren't short-term polling wins; Rather, they care about long term success and viability of the nation.  If the president was 100% honest about everything when asked, he would reveal some information which our enemies could use to lessen the competitive advantages that two centuries of diplomatic deception has delivered:  We didn't get to be #1 in the world by being the most honest, 33.  ;)  That's something you teach kindergarteners.  In real life, any CEO who "was honest" about variables and factors would be fired in a heartbeat.  A president is CEO of the biggest corporation in the world, the US of A. 

Hmmm, ...don't you mean the POTUS is the CEO of the most prominent corporation in the world?
...cause I think it's safe to say there are bigger, and certainly more profitable corporations in the world.

As a shareholder, we should embrace his keeping state secrets, goals, motives and means secret.

Cue eye roll now.....

Shareholder?!  :o  You call yourself a shareholder of the US corporation?  :o   ::)
What do you think you are? ...Chinese?!   ;D
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sorry, I hate to burst the bubble of the Obama-haters, ...actually, that's not true, I enjoy busting the bubble, :D
...but the fact of the matter remains, this was dirty politics on the part of the Clinton campaign.

I could hardly be classified as an Obama fan, much less an Obama kneepadder as 333 likes to infer,
...but I am a fan of truth. There's enough to criticize Obama for at this juncture. No need to make up lies.

This has long been debunked north of our border. During the Democratic primaries, it was infact Clinton's office that had contacted Harper, ...and it was infact Clinton's office that said their stance would be nothing more than campaign rhetoric.

Harper's office made no bones about the fact that they were on Clinton's side, and it was ascertained that the "supposed leak" was in fact a deliberate attempt by the PM's office to give Clinton the boost she needed in the run up to Ohio.  They were the ones that contacted Obama's campaign making enquiry, ...and Obama's response was that he would indeed be open to renegotiating NAFTA. Not liking that response, Harper's office then spun it to make it look like it was Obama that was being duplicitous with the voters, when in fact it was Clinton's campaign that contacted Prime Minister Harper to say everything would be business as usual. She even admitted as much, however, the press chose to run with the juicy attack on Obama who at that point was walking on water. When questioned about any discussion he may have had with Harper's office, Obama remained tight lipped, ...however by that point, with the press having sensed the potential for blood in the water, Clinton's feeble admission was lost in the press feeding frenzy.

There was no truth to the allegations. There was an incredible parliamentary brou-haha up here in Ottawa over these political machinations by the PM's office. You might also want to read the comments made on YouTube by Canadians with actual knowledge of the facts surrounding these lies.

Further clarification of the blatant lie:

And in the grand tradition of Canada's best Prime Minister, the late Hon. Pierre Elliot Trudeau, may he RIP,
New Brunswick leader Abel LeBlanc sums up what Obama should do to the GOP, and all other punks who prove themselves to be part of the problem, and nothing but obstacles to the solution....

Sorry Jag - he did the same thing on taxes, health care, and many other issues.   Says one thing to his corporate masters in private and a flim flam routine to the public when on tv.  He is a master liar. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He told the canadian govt that he would trash nafta publicly to play to the crowd but not worry, it was just rhetoric to get the useful idiots in the dem primary to vote for him. 

He did the same thing on finreg, health care, energy, taxes, and the regulation of the internet.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Should I be shocked the MSM isn't talking about this?   ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Post more anti-Obama threads on the bodybuilding forum.

YOU ARE CHANGING THE WORLD, YOUNG MAN.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What do you think about this lie? 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
What do you think about this lie? 
I don't know. I don't really read your threads. Just stop by to insult you once in a while.

Is it a bigger lie than saying Iraq was behind 9-11? I'm still looking for someone to top that.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
When did bush say that? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Should I be shocked the MSM isn't talking about this?   ::)

I'm watching FOX.... it seems a polar bear falling on a trampoline is more important than this story.  Damn, the MSM strikes again...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
All Presidents are privy to information that part-time pundits on message boards aren't able to see.  They make decisions with greater - and better - information that is miles above our pay grade.  Additionally, their goals aren't short-term polling wins; Rather, they care about long term success and viability of the nation.  If the president was 100% honest about everything when asked, he would reveal some information which our enemies could use to lessen the competitive advantages that two centuries of diplomatic deception has delivered:  We didn't get to be #1 in the world by being the most honest, 33.  ;)  That's something you teach kindergarteners.  In real life, any CEO who "was honest" about variables and factors would be fired in a heartbeat.  A president is CEO of the biggest corporation in the world, the US of A.  As a shareholder, we should embrace his keeping state secrets, goals, motives and means secret.

That's some pretty good spin for argument sake.  I hear Gibbs might be on the outs.  Need a new job?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
That's some pretty good spin for argument sake.  I hear Gibbs might be on the outs.  Need a new job?

hahha, thanks!  That was off the top of my head.  with a little time to write some heart-wrenching shit, i'd have moderate voters falling out of their chairs to do their patriotic duty to vote for the dishonest guy haha....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V