Author Topic: Biden Says Gay Marriage 'Inevitable'  (Read 28037 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Biden Says Gay Marriage 'Inevitable'
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2010, 03:05:20 PM »
Race and sex are not the same. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2010, 03:15:52 PM »
Race and sex are not the same. 

Colin Powelll said it best:  race is innate, sexual preference is not. 

People can make the unproved genetic argument, but we know for a fact that some heterosexual people choose to become gay, and then straight again.  Ann Heche is one example.  Numerous other examples of people who don't have the gay epiphany till late in life after being married, having kids, etc.   

Other than Michael Jackson, we have zero examples of people changing from one race to another.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2010, 03:19:43 PM »
All I know is how I react to nakes women with big boobs and a fat ass regardless of race, yet find all men of all races scivatz when at the gym in the locker room.

Don't know if that matters at all.  Lol.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2010, 03:25:15 PM »
All I know is how I react to nakes women with big boobs and a fat ass regardless of race, yet find all men of all races scivatz when at the gym in the locker room.

Don't know if that matters at all.  Lol.

lol.  You can keep your man card.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2010, 03:32:29 PM »
Like I said in an earlier post, gay divorce court would be the funniest thing ever. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2010, 04:50:07 PM »
Colin Powelll said it best:  race is innate, sexual preference is not.  

People can make the unproved genetic argument, but we know for a fact that some heterosexual people choose to become gay, and then straight again.  Ann Heche is one example.  Numerous other examples of people who don't have the gay epiphany till late in life after being married, having kids, etc.    

Other than Michael Jackson, we have zero examples of people changing from one race to another.   :)

Powells quote was:  
Skin color is not behavioral; sexual orientation is

It's from a 1995 Congressional hearing and it's his opinion which, like eveyone else, he is entitled to have.

He's also entitled to change his opinion which he has done regarding gays in the military.  He used to be against it and now:

"
Attitudes and circumstances have changed," Powell said. "It's been a whole generation" since the legislation was adopted, and there is increased "acceptance of gays and lesbians in society," he said. "Society is always reflected in the military. It's where we get our soldiers from."

At the same time, he said, "we've had a lot of experience watching what other nations have done." Of 28 NATO member countries, a small minority prohibit or restrict service based on sexual orientation.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2010, 06:50:19 AM »
so is gays in locker rooms, when are there going to be parades for that?  ::)

only if you walk around nude; we'll all join in and wave as you parade by.....and point/laugh at your shortcomings.
w

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2010, 06:51:58 AM »
Colin Powelll said it best:  race is innate, sexual preference is not. 

People can make the unproved genetic argument, but we know for a fact that some heterosexual people choose to become gay, and then straight again.  Ann Heche is one example.  Numerous other examples of people who don't have the gay epiphany till late in life after being married, having kids, etc.   

Other than Michael Jackson, we have zero examples of people changing from one race to another.   :)
at what age did you choose to be straight?
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2010, 08:28:09 AM »
at what age did you choose to be straight?

When I was born with an X and a Y, just like every other normal male. 

Are you aware of any other examples, other than Ann Heche, where people choose to be homosexual? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2010, 09:40:25 AM »
I dunno... I have always been straight, and my junk always twiched when I was around females.  But gay people I know, have said that their junk just always twitched when they were around other males.

I don't know how any straight male (beach bum allegedly) could claim to "know" what makes another man's junk twitch.   And, even if somehow you had access to another man's tingle register... why would ya care?

Doesn't matter to me.  When two guy bump uglies, it just means there are two girls out there who can't fine the pipe when they need it.  So it's a good thing.  I'd be cool with about 3 billion men going for the meat tomorrow... I wouldn't mind 3 billion ladies lining up for it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2010, 09:43:59 AM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2010, 09:46:26 AM »
I dunno... I have always been straight, and my junk always twiched when I was around females.  But gay people I know, have said that their junk just always twitched when they were around other males.

I don't know how any straight male (beach bum allegedly) could claim to "know" what makes another man's junk twitch.   And, even if somehow you had access to another man's tingle register... why would ya care?

Doesn't matter to me.  When two guy bump uglies, it just means there are two girls out there who can't fine the pipe when they need it.  So it's a good thing.  I'd be cool with about 3 billion men going for the meat tomorrow... I wouldn't mind 3 billion ladies lining up for it.
LOL while i cant argue with the logic, it concerns me to hear a married man such as yourself talk in such a manner.

when gays want equal rights all the way around, ill start fighting for their right to get married...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2010, 09:48:40 AM »
LOL while i cant argue with the logic, it concerns me to hear a married man such as yourself talk in such a manner.

Once you get married, ye shall understand ;)

when gays want equal rights all the way around, ill start fighting for their right to get married...

What equal rights have gay people said they DO NOT want?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2010, 10:00:22 AM »
Once you get married, ye shall understand ;)

What equal rights have gay people said they DO NOT want?
lol maybe so, maybe so

they dont want to fight for the rights of straight ppl to not be leered at and put in situations where sexual harrasment is a problem while in locker rooms and bath rooms for instance...

when they admit that gays being in locker rooms and bathrooms with ppl they find sexually attractive is not right and should be changed

Then Ill start advocating for gay marriage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2010, 10:03:32 AM »
I'd like to have one adult public restroom.  one adult shower room.  one adult fitting room. 

Just let it be a freak fest.  straight people, gay people, whatever.  I don't care if some dude is scoping my junk, just as long as I have the right to scope out the meat curtains of the chick trying to decide if this thong makes her ass look fat.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2010, 10:10:13 AM »

You sound like a homosexual.  Not sure if you are.  Just sayin . . . .

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2010, 10:10:39 AM »
I'd like to have one adult public restroom.  one adult shower room.  one adult fitting room. 

Just let it be a freak fest.  straight people, gay people, whatever.  I don't care if some dude is scoping my junk, just as long as I have the right to scope out the meat curtains of the chick trying to decide if this thong makes her ass look fat.
I agree with you there bro, I agree with you there

that would be equal rights

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2010, 10:17:08 AM »
I agree with you there bro, I agree with you there

that would be equal rights

The women would freak.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2010, 10:21:28 AM »
Right.. government trying to control lives.. damn liberals

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2010, 10:24:26 AM »
You sound like a homosexual.  Not sure if you are.  Just sayin . . . .

Homophobia is a term for a range of negative attitudes and feelings towards homosexuality and people identified or perceived as being homosexual. Definitions of the term refer variably to antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, and irrational fear. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobe

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2010, 10:25:35 AM »
Homophobia is a term for a range of negative attitudes and feelings towards homosexuality and people identified or perceived as being homosexual. Definitions of the term refer variably to antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, and irrational fear. ...

refer to GB.com political board for numerous examples

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2010, 10:28:03 AM »

I don't have a negative attitude towards you or any other homosexual. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2010, 10:38:47 AM »
I don't have a negative attitude towards you or any other homosexual. 

Wow.  Epic closet case alert.  We can run a poll, which political board getbigger is probably secretly repressing the desire to blow a dude at an RNC fundraiser... BB vs 240...

and well, I think we all know what the results would be. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2010, 10:41:50 AM »
Wow.  Epic closet case alert.  We can run a poll, which political board getbigger is probably secretly repressing the desire to blow a dude at an RNC fundraiser... BB vs 240...

and well, I think we all know what the results would be. 

LOL.  You want to take a homosexual poll?  LOL!  Thanks for confirming my suspicion.  So when did you discover you were homosexual? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2010, 10:44:18 AM »
LOL.  You want to take a homosexual poll?  LOL!  Thanks for confirming my suspicion.  So when did you discover you were homosexual? 

November 2, 2008.