Author Topic: Is 50 years old too old for a 27 year old?  (Read 17763 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Is 50 years old too old for a 27 year old?
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2010, 05:20:49 PM »
Who cares about the age?  She isn't 18, 19 or 20.  She is 27 years old, and knows enough about life to understand what she is getting into.  She likes Jon, and if they want to get married, by all means.  Let them be happy.  Way to many people who are close to their same age end up in divorce.  So if they find happiness in this crazy world, so be it.

As for John and his ramblings, Jon always plays by the people whoever pay him his paycheck.  Such is life.  Calling people names was just uncalled for.  But then again, John was always one of just liked to push the buttons on whoever.  Shock value.

Ron, this is what you really are saying: John is a immature fuckwit who is 50 yr old stuck in a 20 something mindset... he like a lot of bodybuilders are mentally immature... he's still tryng to live the dream at 50 with nothing to show for it. The 27 yr old has accomplished more than he has... college, JD degree... dude is being used... She has student loans to pay for. She marries him, has a roof over her head, as she is saving money, he has his ego stroked... he is the one being played... take a look at that man closely...t here are 50 yr old that still look better than him. He's running on ego... And allegedly his own daugther doesn't like her, that is saying something.

Should we care? Hell no! But, GetItOn brought it up... Maybe he's jealous that a 27 yr old is not interested in him, who knows...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2010, 05:22:35 PM »
when are u making a whey isolate powder that tastes great but has no fructose or artifical sweetners getonitnyc?
w

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2010, 05:43:49 PM »
Who cares about the age?  She isn't 18, 19 or 20.  She is 27 years old, and knows enough about life to understand what she is getting into.  She likes Jon, and if they want to get married, by all means.  Let them be happy.  Way to many people who are close to their same age end up in divorce.  So if they find happiness in this crazy world, so be it.

As for John and his ramblings, Jon always plays by the people whoever pay him his paycheck.  Such is life.  Calling people names was just uncalled for.  But then again, John was always one of just liked to push the buttons on whoever.  Shock value.

looks like someone who is fat and ugly and old dreams about banging younger girls and envy another guy his age for doing what he cant...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2010, 06:44:20 PM »

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2010, 06:45:37 PM »
Props for getting her while not having millions in the bank.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2010, 06:53:29 PM »
Props for getting her while not having millions in the bank.
She proposed to him...shows you that she has a plan, she is playing him...

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2010, 06:54:56 PM »
She proposed to him...shows you that she has a plan, she is playing him...

seriously? What could she possibly gain, a trophy in a show?

roccoginge

« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2010, 07:02:01 PM »
I'm 38 and my girl is 22.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2010, 07:03:08 PM »
seriously? What could she possibly gain, a trophy in a show?
Think...she has student loans to pay, she is in debt. And depending on what ave of law she's in, she might nit be getting any work, that's if she has passed the bar...she needs a roof over her head, she can play wifey, while saving her money and paying her bills off...and possibly she needs a father figure. I knew a girl that pulled the same thing over a 50+ yr old man who thought he was a playa, now she has a house, because she saved her money, while he was paying for everything...she played his ego.

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2010, 07:15:49 PM »
Think...she has student loans to pay, she is in debt. And depending on what ave of law she's in, she might nit be getting any work, that's if she has passed the bar...she needs a roof over her head, she can play wifey, while saving her money and paying her bills off...and possibly she needs a father figure. I knew a girl that pulled the same thing over a 50+ yr old man who thought he was a playa, now she has a house, because she saved her money, while he was paying for everything...she played his ego.

and how much dinero is he REALLY making in the big picture though. Listen, you and I both know, and most here do, most bodybuilders, and the alike, such as romano don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. You mean to tell me he is going to be paying all or perhaps MOST of the bills, I don't know about that

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2010, 07:45:16 PM »
Ron, this is what you really are saying: John is a immature fuckwit who is 50 yr old stuck in a 20 something mindset... he like a lot of bodybuilders are mentally immature... he's still tryng to live the dream at 50 with nothing to show for it. The 27 yr old has accomplished more than he has... college, JD degree... dude is being used... She has student loans to pay for. She marries him, has a roof over her head, as she is saving money, he has his ego stroked... he is the one being played... take a look at that man closely...t here are 50 yr old that still look better than him. He's running on ego... And allegedly his own daugther doesn't like her, that is saying something.

Actually, some girls just like the older mature person, and don't want to deal with some bullcrap or drama that occurs with younger guys, who don't have knowledge and are more immature.  If they like each other, who are we to say that one is using the other.  That only goes so far, and trust me, people are aware of that much more than you think.  I know a few marriages that are 20+ difference in age, and one has been together for 12 years now. They just click with each other.

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2010, 07:47:20 PM »
I'm 38 and my girl is 22.

Let me ask you this. Do you both want the same things, career, family, etc? Most people at the age of 22 don't need nor want the same thing at 38. Not hating bro, just curious

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2010, 08:37:02 PM »
When she's 42 and all wound the fuck up and ready to bang everything, he'll be 65. That should work well.
a

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: 50 years old to old for 27 year old
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2010, 08:43:02 PM »
I know a guy who wanted to hold a show in Las Vegas 2 years ago , wanted to give away a car and cash to the winner. He backed out supposablky from death threats .'

Oh, is that the story that's being told? 

How about he didn't have enough sponsorship to pay everything and couldn't draw any quality competitors for an event being held the same weekend as the NPC USAs? 

Don't believe everything ya hear, kid. 

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2010, 08:47:24 PM »
maybe Romano is just a step-father with boundary issues?

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2010, 08:47:52 PM »
Oh, is that the story that's being told? 

How about he didn't have enough sponsorship to pay everything and couldn't draw any quality competitors for an event being held the same weekend as the NPC USAs? 

Don't believe everything ya hear, kid. 

:o ;D and the now the truth comes out. NICE

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2010, 08:53:19 PM »
When she's 42 and all wound the fuck up and ready to bang everything, he'll be 65. That should work well.

With enough hormona you can still live the dream. Look at Stallone. He's in his sixties and I bet can hang with a younger woman. And don't forget David Carradine who despite being in his 70s was still whacking it furiously in a closet in Thailand with a belt tied around his neck -- PIP.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2010, 08:56:16 PM »
looks like someone who is fat and ugly and old dreams about banging younger girls and envy another guy his age for doing what he cant...

I don't think Yaroni is even in his forties yet. And ugly is a relative term. He may not be a Salvatore or DevilSmile but those are pretty boys. He looks distinguished and, um, fun. And I don't really think he's fat. He just looks comfortable

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2010, 09:03:56 PM »
Usually there is something wrong with a 50 year old man who feels that he has something in common with a 27 year old woman.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2010, 09:16:17 PM »
I remember in Cali there was some feminist movement to ban strippers. The argument was that they were being used and exploited. The owners of the club hire them to strip so that customers lay down some serious ching. I guess. But whenever I've been to a strip club I see men, some looking pathetic and desperate like they've never seen a naked women and some just acting crazy and having fun, doling out some serious bills to these women. From my perspective is looked to me like the guys were being exploited. They were drunk and the women were enticing them. I'm sure many a man regretted laying out a hundred bucks to some whore just because she shacked her titties and cooch in his face. We all know the tragedy of marty31672 with strippers. But nobody was being forced to do anything against their will so no one is being exploited.

The fact is that people are not going to be with another person unless they get something out of it. Are they using each other? I guess. I know I want to be "useful" to people I care about in my life. As long as each are living up to the unspoken or spoken agreement then nobody is getting exploited. Men prize beauty in a women and women prize wealth and success in a man. It's not the only thing but no man wants to be with a woman whom he doesn't find attractive no matter how successful she is and no woman wants to be with a loser no matter how physically attractive he is.

52 yrs old with a 27 yr old. None of my business. Maybe it will last maybe it won't. Chances are it won't. Nothing seems to last too long nowadays. But if it works for now. If they are happy with each other now just leave them alone. Mind your own business. It has no effect on your life GetItOnNY. Worry about yourself. Worry about how you are going to make a great tasting whey isolate without fructose for Nat Wonder.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2010, 09:28:23 PM »
Usually there is something wrong with a 50 year old man who feels that he has something in common with a 27 year old woman.

Do you have kids or nephews or nieces? Do you have anything in common with them or are they completely foreign entities to you? Hell, I have some things in common with my dog. I like to throw things and he likes to chase it and bring it back. I also like to see mokes get scared when a dog leaps out of nowhere and barks like hell and bares it's teeth. My dog loves to leap out of nowhere barking like hell and baring it's teeth at mokes. God, that never gets old. Seriously. One of the great joys of my life.

My guess is that Romano thinks the 27 year old is hot and likes to bang her. They also seem to be into fitness. Maybe she thinks he is smart and mature and finds him strangely attractive. I don't know. There are a lot of men I think there's something wrong with that are dating or married to women closer to their own age. Thing is I think there is too much psychoanalyzing of other people. Live and let live. I'm sure we all have our demons, personal baggage and unresolved issues. We do what we can to get through the day and so we don't go Bobby Sly on society.   

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2010, 09:30:37 PM »
it's a sordid arrangement

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2010, 09:32:49 PM »
when I was 40 I was messing with a chick who was 19 and a college student....the body and sex were awesome, but afterwards, it would get real awkward when she would begin to talk about her college friends and stuff, and also her problems with parents, etc....I couldn't talk about anything because she couldn't relate to my stuff.....I would find myself thinking "just shut up and take off your panties"

x2.  "...shut up, take off your thong, kiss, flex, suck, and bend over." ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2010, 10:02:40 PM »
when are u making a whey isolate powder that tastes great but has no fructose or artifical sweetners getonitnyc?

when are you going to reveal you're really Bluto???

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2010, 10:04:37 PM »

when are you going to reveal you're really Bluto???

Nat Wonder is very much real and has had pictures posted. There's even one with CalvinH just after a brutal workout.

I use to think he was a gimmick but he is one of a kind.