Author Topic: Cowboys and Lakers part 2  (Read 1649 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Cowboys and Lakers part 2
« on: December 25, 2010, 05:32:29 PM »
So i guess the whole world tuning into the cowboys game was shit seeing as its on the NFL network huh reg?

doesnt seem like a good day for the lakers or the girls today...

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Cowboys and Lakers part 2
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 08:11:24 PM »
the nfl game was pretty good.

miami bullied the lakers.

body88

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 10:53:36 PM »
I think it's safe to say, at this point, people tune into the cowboys for all the wrong reasons. They have become somewhat of a joke/punch line for underachieving and what not.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 02:03:45 AM »

kitna killed me, 3 fuking points in fantasy

what the shit was that, how did he get hurt? he rolled down to the ground?  ::)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 12:35:59 PM »
So i guess the whole world tuning into the cowboys game was shit seeing as its on the NFL network huh reg?

doesnt seem like a good day for the lakers or the girls today...

Both games were nightmares for the Cowboy and Laker fans.  Which adds to why I wish neither had to play.  But a bad day like yesterday will never down grade the popularity of both teams.   They will always have a great history, fans and haters alike!
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 12:37:35 PM »

The real Lakers will show up in June    the same time of year Labron chokes!   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 12:44:55 PM »
I think it's safe to say, at this point, people tune into the cowboys for all the wrong reasons. They have become somewhat of a joke/punch line for underachieving and what not.

They may embarrass themselves at times   but a joke?   Not really!  50 yrs of great history will never be overlooked!  Not sure who you cheer for but they will be as popular around the world like dallas is after 50 yrs of existence!,  have the best looking cheerleaders,  a bad ass stadium, 2 of the best running backs,  2 of the best qb's,history and history   of greatness!  But yeah  sadly Dallas does have its rainy days,   that where we get to dump off the wanna be fans beck to Oakland, Frisco ,and wherever else....and keep moving!   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 12:49:45 PM »
kitna killed me, 3 fuking points in fantasy

what the shit was that, how did he get hurt? he rolled down to the ground?  ::)
He's been hurt all yr   since taking over and is trying to get to play next week.   He feels its his responsibility to lead this team.  That's just the sign of a true backup   veteran qb.  The guy has guts and even tried to come back yesterday  as his backup   was going to be forced in  wet behind the ears.   As far as fantasy goes...all I can say  in the most polite truthful way is.    "I don't give a fuck!"