Author Topic: How Barbaric and Uncouth of an Endeavor is this Mixed Martial Art  (Read 1774 times)

4HISglory

• Getbig I
Personally I feel this activity should be banned, both internationally AND around the entire world.
The first (and only) event I watched featured muscular men punching one another in the face for sport. I was outraged. The fans cheered for more. It was utterly and remorselessly appalling in both manner and presentation.

UGMT

• Getbig II
  • Fortune favors the bold...
Re: How Barbaric and Uncouth of an Endeavor is this Mixed Martial Art
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 08:01:08 PM »
Well that's just like your opinion man.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 08:22:47 PM »
Personally I feel this activity should be banned, both internationally AND around the entire world.
The first (and only) event I watched featured muscular men punching one another in the face for sport. I was outraged. The fans cheered for more. It was utterly and remorselessly appalling in both manner and presentation.

Perhaps you like the sport of priests "assisting" alter boys becoming men??

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 10:38:07 PM »
if you met god....would you blow him?

bench

GWAR

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 10:46:57 PM »
if you met god....would you blow him?

bench
id take a shit on his chest and mash it in to his chest hair

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 06:07:32 PM »

The participants are all there by their own admission, and are free to quit whenever they want to. The referee will also stop the fight when a fighter can no longer defend himself. While you may think it's outrageous, fighters are highly skilled, dedicated and passionate about what they do.

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 08:30:39 PM »
I dont know my dad was a crack head and MMA/Boxing and BB, along with  the ppl I met, through those sports, taught me every thing my dad didnt. So from my perspective fighting for youth is angelic, it saved my life. I wasnt worried about my dad catching me with a cigerette I was worried my coach would drive around the corner see me then make sure I get killed in the gym for it. Hell my coach was practacly my dad lol.

Christians made me run, because almost all of them are hypocrites just like Jesus said lol 

WWJD my a$$ they are so far away from doing anything Jesus would do. most Christians act closer to Judus IMHO.
P

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 08:05:23 PM »
Remember this is marty2387328723's "wife"...  ::)  gimmicks....love 'em