Author Topic: "in regarding to absolit limits" gh15 thread question  (Read 10371 times)

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
"in regarding to absolit limits" gh15 thread question
« on: December 26, 2010, 02:39:32 AM »
I get a vibe that the following (below) isn't to the same tune anymore. Back up a few months and all you have to do to go up in the weight brackets indicated is to "up your dose" only through test according to the "bible" guidlines written below, ALL at a maximum 10% WITHOUT adding gh.

I get the feeling fastforwarded a few months, that now all you will end up with by upping your test dose WITHOUT gh is just a "bloofy" physique. I didn't go searching for direct quotes from gh15, but it's embedded in our heads recently that you dont just go up in dose of test and expect to be lean, now, gh is a must if you want to avoid just going "bloofier". But confused reading "the bible" below where the follwing clearly states:

in regards to absolit limits of the hormonized bodybuilder,,

absolit limits of hormonized bodybuilder 5'9 5'10:

500-750mg legit test = 220-240 lb at 10%,,

1 gram-1.5 gram legit test = 240-260 at 10%,,

over 1.5 gram up to 3 gram = 260-300lb at 10%,,

anything under 10% at those numbers gh is a must

this is not up tp arguments meaning,,no you can not be 245 lb at 10% on 500-750mg testosterona

gh15 approved

Thread: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=344528.msg4836579;topicseen#msg4836579

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: "in regarding to absolit limits" gh15 thread question
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 05:08:55 AM »
same exact tune,,you need gh as base and on top of it thsoe doses of testosterona unless you are very young 18-22 and really have veyr high natural hgh ,,which i rare ,,you still will need syntetic hgh then to get to the higher numbers but youll be able to pull 200lb 6% only on aas then IF your natural gh is at the highest level in those ages 18-22,,in general everyone is on gh before they go on high doses test inorder to NOT look bloofy and to look quality and volumized and 3 dimentional at the numbers stated

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 05:15:21 AM »
GH15 contradicts himself daily. People are genetically different, it doesn't fit in to neat little boxes.
Trans Milkshake.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 05:19:43 AM »
God, I want to maximize my fat burning...I already have very decent size compared to your average joe but my problem is I let myself get very fat over the years, marriage, complacency then laziness.  Now I'm trying to dig myself out of this hole I put myself into.  i'm on 750 mg of HG sustanon (organon) my strength is through the roof, size I've added is great, I want to fuck broads 24 7. there's a little water retention but I control it with lower carbs, and .50 arimidex eod...I'm also on 100mg of t-3, 25 mg of proviron ed.
Like I've stated before, I'm not a big eater so I'm getting about 200mg of protein per day, (I'm not trying to get huge now.) I'm currently around 22%bf.  In order to kick up fat burning and muscle building which in turn would burn more fat, I'm eventually (sooner than later) going to add 5 i.u. of gh, ECA and maybe clen.  I'll do carb cycling and just kind of do that until progress starts...Anything else I should do?  I currently on do cardio 2-3 times per week but only for fun...Fatloss will come more from diet than being on a treadmill for 3 hours per day...Oh yeah I'm on 400mg of EQ also.

epic_alien

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 05:24:51 AM »
wiggs,

why dont you add in some tren? it will lean you up and no extra work.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 05:26:49 AM »
wiggs,

why dont you add in some tren? it will lean you up and no extra work.

I'm afraid of tren...honest truth.  I did it for 3 weeks got the tren cough freaked out and quit.  That was 7 years ago.  Haven't touched it since...What are your experiences with it?  My strength went up crazy when I was on it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 05:32:32 AM »
GH15 contradicts himself daily. People are genetically different, it doesn't fit in to neat little boxes.

wrong ,,you and jason cutler got exactly same genetic ,,genetic means NOTHING in bodybuilding of the modern age 2000,,uually now day people with so csal best genetic walk 155 with huge muscle bellies btu cant even hit 160lb at 5'7 on scale,,iti has nothing to do with genetic now ,,it has all to do with abuse of drugs,,use of them ofcourse but the higher you get the more you abue them,,

as i said you and jason cutler would look same exact fish if you were both on lost island for 2 years,,you would look same,,actually he would die before you and look a lot worse than you past the 12 month mark because his natural ability to produce anything is DEAD,,inorder for it to return he would haqve to have medication or time,,and he wont have time on that lost island since hell die before,,youll win ,,youll be mr lost island 2011

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 05:34:17 AM »
same exact tune,,you need gh as base and on top of it thsoe doses of testosterona unless you are very young 18-22 and really have veyr high natural hgh ,,which i rare ,,you still will need syntetic hgh then to get to the higher numbers but youll be able to pull 200lb 6% only on aas then IF your natural gh is at the highest level in those ages 18-22,,in general everyone is on gh before they go on high doses test inorder to NOT look bloofy and to look quality and volumized and 3 dimentional at the numbers stated

gh15 approved

clarification appreciated.
So that quote of guidlines i brought up from months ago is directly and only related to the age group of 18-22 or with naturally high (rare) gh levels.

for example, take your guidline of "750mg test to be 240lbs @ 10% WITHOUT gh" only applies to age group 18-22 in the gh15 bible?

i think it is important to be specific about your old posts if this is the case for others being told to go and "read bible" to avoid future confusion on the guidlines.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 05:35:28 AM »
God, I want to maximize my fat burning...I already have very decent size compared to your average joe but my problem is I let myself get very fat over the years, marriage, complacency then laziness.  Now I'm trying to dig myself out of this hole I put myself into.  i'm on 750 mg of HG sustanon (organon) my strength is through the roof, size I've added is great, I want to fuck broads 24 7. there's a little water retention but I control it with lower carbs, and .50 arimidex eod...I'm also on 100mg of t-3, 25 mg of proviron ed.
Like I've stated before, I'm not a big eater so I'm getting about 200mg of protein per day, (I'm not trying to get huge now.) I'm currently around 22%bf.  In order to kick up fat burning and muscle building which in turn would burn more fat, I'm eventually (sooner than later) going to add 5 i.u. of gh, ECA and maybe clen.  I'll do carb cycling and just kind of do that until progress starts...Anything else I should do?  I currently on do cardio 2-3 times per week but only for fun...Fatloss will come more from diet than being on a treadmill for 3 hours per day...Oh yeah I'm on 400mg of EQ also.

bodybuilder dont do cardio unless stage time coem and really need to be shredded as in under 6% ,,for what you want its gh ,,you add tren you get nasty as in double the speed of fat loss and help tremendesly to the gh in the creation of mutant,,gh and trenbolona together WINS olympia especially in the abuses going on

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 05:39:32 AM »
clarification appreciated.
So that quote of guidlines i brought up from months ago is directly and only related to the age group of 18-22 or with naturally high (rare) gh levels.

for example, take your guidline of "750mg test to be 240lbs @ 10% WITHOUT gh" only applies to age group 18-22 in the gh15 bible?

i think it is important to be specific about your old posts if this is the case for others being told to go and "read bible" to avoid future confusion on the guidlines.

yes,,its not rare as in 1 out of million people ,,,its rare in the fact that minority of the pupulation has it and thats why there were much less bodybuilders in the 60s in arnold time,,when natural gh is high the use of aas will give great results,,it is usually at ages 18-22 but even then you need it to be at the highest possible levels to do damage,,most go on syntetic gh because you need much more than 2-3 iu a day to create the mutants you see now day ,,this size by the way is NOT MAINTAINED,,if you get kukleo off gh he i sback to 182lb faster than you can say jack

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 05:42:15 AM »
wrong ,,you and jason cutler got exactly same genetic ,,genetic means NOTHING in bodybuilding of the modern age 2000,,uually now day people with so csal best genetic walk 155 with huge muscle bellies btu cant even hit 160lb at 5'7 on scale,,iti has nothing to do with genetic now ,,it has all to do with abuse of drugs,,use of them ofcourse but the higher you get the more you abue them,,

as i said you and jason cutler would look same exact fish if you were both on lost island for 2 years,,you would look same,,actually he would die before you and look a lot worse than you past the 12 month mark because his natural ability to produce anything is DEAD,,inorder for it to return he would haqve to have medication or time,,and he wont have time on that lost island since hell die before,,youll win ,,youll be mr lost island 2011

gh15 approved

My genetics are completely different to Jay's. I'm 6'1 with tiny joints, tiny waist and average shoulders. My muscle shape is completely different, i'm a natural ecto and he is a natural endomorph. In no situation could we even look remotely similar.

I don't sipute that bodybuilding is all drugs, even the gymrats in health spa gyms are generally all drugs. That has no bearing on differences in genetics, it's not straighforward, there are lots of variables.
Trans Milkshake.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2010, 05:49:45 AM »

My genetics are completely different to Jay's. I'm 6'1 with tiny joints, tiny waist and average shoulders. My muscle shape is completely different, i'm a natural ecto and he is a natural endomorph. In no situation could we even look remotely similar.

I don't sipute that bodybuilding is all drugs, even the gymrats in health spa gyms are generally all drugs. That has no bearing on differences in genetics, it's not straighforward, there are lots of variables.
Bro, he's not saying you're going to look like twin brothers! He's talking loss of size and what the human body will fight to maintain naturally. in that regard, the two human beings stuck on that same island will deteriorate the same way.

"look the same" after 2 years lost on an island, isn't referring to shrinking to the same height as Jay, lol.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2010, 05:53:23 AM »
gh15

I am 6'3.5" and weigh 254-6lbs

What is the most I could ever be on stage competiyion lean?

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2010, 05:55:52 AM »
Bro, he's not saying you're going to look like twin brothers! He's talking loss of size and what the human body will fight to maintain naturally. in that regard, the two human beings stuck on that same island will deteriote the same way.

No he isn't, he is making sweeping generalistic statements like normal. This is the same fuckwit that says that you can't build natural after 18 months of training, Steve Reeves was drugged up to the eyeballs and so on and so forth.

I walk around sub 9% regardless of diet, Jay would be a fucking ballon in the same situation. What the fuck would everyone starving to death on a desert island have to do with anything. Some people hold muscle a lot better than others, some people are naturally a lot leaner than others, this isn't even a debate.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2010, 05:58:06 AM »
gh15

I am 6'3.5" and weigh 254-6lbs

What is the most I could ever be on stage competiyion lean?

how would i know? dont know your bf% never met you or seen you ,,

6'4 260 from my expereicne with many many bodybuilder is hormonized ,,and usually the most impressive fellas in the gym,,epecially if single digit or 10% around there,,

they usually lose about 40lb to step on stage so somewhat around 220-225,,but those are hormonized numbers

6'2 195 is natural number for stage,,6'3 200 those numbers are natural numbers for the elite genetic respond naturally ,,they are alwys in their 20s closer to 25,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2010, 06:02:01 AM »

No he isn't, he is making sweeping generalistic statements like normal. This is the same fuckwit that says that you can't build natural after 18 months of training, Steve Reeves was drugged up to the eyeballs and so on and so forth.

I walk around sub 9% regardless of diet, Jay would be a fucking ballon in the same situation. What the fuck would everyone starving to death on a desert island have to do with anything. Some people hold muscle a lot better than others, some people are naturally a lot leaner than others, this isn't even a debate.

wrogn on all aspects,,also never said reeves was juiced to gills i said he ws on testosterone ,,and experiementing with it,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2010, 06:08:14 AM »
Ok whatever you say clown. ;)

You stick Ronnie Coleman, Jay cutler and Flex Wheeler on an island and they are all going to look pretty fucking different.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2010, 06:16:31 AM »
no they wont,,human body 75% water,,ken will look like today with otu the oil ,,meanig thin twink,,ron would look thin and wont WONT resemble the so called off him when go on lower doses like now day lol ,,and jason will look thin fat...that pretty fast will become BONEY thin,,so all 3 before dying which will be within 12 months on that lost island ...will be looking about same which will be 150lb at a VERY BAD condition lol

thats the truth my friend ,,sorry you dont like to hear it

you confue respond to hormones which is everything in bodybuilding along with doses and legit product....with other things that are none related,,human body is similar ,,very small difference of low poudage such as bone structure etc,,but in general we are all alike,,

go take a look at the murderer,,,he was nasty mutant once...he also owes money still! but this is not the issue here,,hope he die fast
gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2010, 06:17:58 AM »
yes,,its not rare as in 1 out of million people ,,,its rare in the fact that minority of the pupulation has it and thats why there were much less bodybuilders in the 60s in arnold time,,when natural gh is high the use of aas will give great results,,it is usually at ages 18-22 but even then you need it to be at the highest possible levels to do damage,,most go on syntetic gh because you need much more than 2-3 iu a day to create the mutants you see now day ,,this size by the way is NOT MAINTAINED,,if you get kukleo off gh he i sback to 182lb faster than you can say jack

gh15 approved

is it safe to say the longer you stay away from GH and use just anabolics to build your body, when you do add in GH you'll be able to build a better quality physique than someone whos been using GH and anabolics together for years?
b

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2010, 06:25:23 AM »
no they wont,,human body 75% water,,ken will look like today with otu the oil ,,meanig thin twink,,ron would look thin and wont WONT resemble the so called off him when go on lower doses like now day lol ,,and jason will look thin fat...that pretty fast will become BONEY thin,,so all 3 before dying which will be within 12 months on that lost island ...will be looking about same which will be 150lb at a VERY BAD condition lol

thats the truth my friend ,,sorry you dont like to hear it

you confue respond to hormones which is everything in bodybuilding along with doses and legit product....with other things that are none related,,human body is similar ,,very small difference of low poudage such as bone structure etc,,but in general we are all alike,,

go take a look at the murderer,,,he was nasty mutant once...he also owes money still! but this is not the issue here,,hope he die fast
gh15 approved

Small differences in bone structure and lines make a big difference visually. Weight means fuck all, it's an illusion.

Why are you talking about everyone starving to death on this hypothetical island? Yes starving people all look ill, with no muscle, no shit sherlock.

All are eating sufficently. Flex reverts to type he is going to be very skinny, stringy. Jay reverts and he is going to get fat and Ronnie reverts he is going to be somewhere in between.
Trans Milkshake.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2011, 03:54:09 PM »
how would i know? dont know your bf% never met you or seen you ,,

6'4 260 from my expereicne with many many bodybuilder is hormonized ,,and usually the most impressive fellas in the gym,,epecially if single digit or 10% around there,,

they usually lose about 40lb to step on stage so somewhat around 220-225,,but those are hormonized numbers

6'2 195 is natural number for stage,,6'3 200 those numbers are natural numbers for the elite genetic respond naturally ,,they are alwys in their 20s closer to 25,,

gh15 approved

6 '4 260 is really not that big. I payed with lots of baseball players who were at that weight who were clean,  they weren't fat either and most definitely they definitely didn't look like bodyuilders. I would say that is about equal to a 5 10 195 guy. Unless you mean 260 on stage? Still that is  pretty small gh15 and definitey not the most hormonized people in the gym.
l

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2011, 04:40:34 PM »

Steve Reeves was drugged up to the eyeballs and so on and so forth.

Nope. Gh15 NEVER said this. Funny you call him a " clown " and a " fuckwit ". What does that make you ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2011, 07:26:10 PM »
the simple simplicity of the equation called bodybuild is the following

legit drugs + training consistanly + enough nutrition to cover for the size you aim at = advanced bodybuilder = competetive bodybuilder = the chance to win a pro card if qualified to compete

very simple formula that is kept being confused with all the rest of the balonie around

now i shall give example of how simple this foruma is

you take some no oen to be heard of hgh letsssss say something that marcus from spain sell ghfr65/3 mixed with ip failed home made gh...you add to it some anabolic steroids from some crook who is selective scamaro and there are many  so you inject some testosterona enantato writen 300mg you get 15 mg lol ,,you do it 2 timme a week so you get 30 mg testosterona enan...thats quite lovely ...you add to it some ip fake dianabolona pinks that are made of pure sugar out of your mamas pussy you mixed it all in some carefuly bouthg 1.7864 long needle and 24.36 gauge ,,make sure that the vials dont see too much light because not good for fake steroid you know,,then make sure when you let your boyfriend see it that he doesnt shake the vial too much otherwize he can ruin the chromozoms of the oil inside and the bunk product may be destroyed,,you put it all in your left ass cheek and delt because gh15 said legit gh to the delt and you use marcus ghgrb34/54 = minimal to no results out of placebona effect = you about to compete suicide and late at night  you come to getbig and write a thretening pm to gh15 or beggin pm to show you the right way ,,while all along gh15 is talking about the right way million times a month

^^^^this is the equation of 50-60% of fellas who try to be bodybuild^^^^^^

now to the right equation ....

you take nordic gh,,legit gh one of best kind there is for many years for bodybuild in americana ,, you add it to some oil of a good cook like alpha and strango if they willing to listen to your beggings ,,then  you have finaly legti testosterona and trenbolona and hgh ,,all legit wawa wee wa ,, all legit,, you nowwww come to gym and actualy see you growing and leaning,,then when you lean enough you load on the doses of those legit products ,,and to your great surprize your average shitty genetic explode with veins that you never though you had and size into the 200+ 6% ,,you suddenly look like bodybuild,,and get respect and looks from all the black fella in your gym,,the whores sudenly look down when pasing next to you ,,and you feel jacked swole yet lean on a regular basis and not that fatzo bloofy piece of cake you felt before hand on the bunk equation ,, you take all those products and putt them in the ass with a needle you kept in your house for 2 years and just clean with alcohol lol  = looking like true bodybuild ,,having a magazine physiqe ,,and actualy steping on stage and try to get pro card or atleast do some high level competition and place well or even just get fitness contracts ,,or just look damn impressive like you always wanted

i told you friends,,

s i m p l i c i t y is something i like you can see it in my short posting

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2011, 07:40:22 PM »
 gh15 is part of TEAM BIG BFRS.

If you all don't shut the fuck up we will gangrape your whore Americano wives. Those drunken Americano whore will love it too.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2011, 07:46:21 PM »
wrogn on all aspects,,also never said reeves was juiced to gills i said he ws on testosterone ,,and experiementing with it,,

gh15 approved

Wrong.  At 5 feet tall and 120 pounds with a 5 inch wrist I would make a very poor poster boy for bodydoping.  Retract your libelous statement quoted above or prepare to have your knees capped by a mob of angry midgets armed with souvenir sized Louisville Sluggers.

Do not go there, gh15.  ;D  Later days, kid.   ;)