Author Topic: Obama's Leadership  (Read 66158 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama's Leadership
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2014, 01:19:30 PM »
lol

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2014, 01:19:58 PM »
Obama tries to be cool and the media loves him. He tries smart power and speaking in big words he learned in Harvard. But at the end of the day...Obama is the kid who tries to stick up to the bully by talking to him, by taking the moral high ground, by demeaning the bully in front of the class with big words....and then gets his fucking jaw broken. The bully might be dumb...but Obama's drinking dinner for six months through a straw.

Atleast Carter pulled out of the Moscow Olympics.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2014, 02:05:19 PM »
First, getting re-elected doesn't mean you are a leader.
Bush is forever linked to stupidity and considered the worst president by libtards, YET HE WAS RE-ELECTED!! So, was he a leader?

Second, please stop downplaying the role of the media here. They can affect the outcome of a race. I just cited the Christie example, but just look at what happened with Romney and Obama. Everything was fact checked on Romney by the media. EVERYTHING. But, the media, outside of FOX, wouldn't dig into Benghazi, nor would they look further into crapcare. I still remember fat Crowley defending obama when he clearly was wrong in that debate.

Third, Romney was not the ideal conservative candidate. I do accept that. He couldn't attack crapcare because his Massachusetts plan was the model. That was a big weakness. Plus he was passive on his attacks on Obama.

I still believe, even if the GOP picks someone with "charisma", who is a conservative and not a RINO, most of the media will label her/him a racist homophobe, who wants to throw grandma off the cliff and wants to starve inner city kids by cutting entitlements. Eventhough, entitlements along with other programs need to be reduced in order to save this country financially.

But this truth is too difficult to accept right now. So, like I said, the country needs to get destroyed first by libtard economic and social stupidities before the masses return to the altar of capitalism.

I am not saying the media can't affect the outcome of a race.  What i am saying the right candidate can give the media no choice.  Serving up crap like Romney is no where near close. 

You'd think after 2008-10 we were destroyed enough.  guess not.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2014, 02:06:37 PM »
Romney was kind of a bland dude....no real scandals and they sure as hell invented shit.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2014, 02:07:59 PM »
Romney was a good candidate.  Head and shoulders better and more qualified than Obama.  The man has succeeded in everything he's done, except running for president. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2014, 02:09:26 PM »
Romney was a good candidate.  Head and shoulders better and more qualified than Obama.  The man has succeeded in everything he's done, except running for president. 

Romney was not good at being a pos and a communist drug addicted worthless ghetto traitor like Obama - that was his problem. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2014, 02:10:46 PM »
Romney was not good at being a pos and a communist drug addicted worthless ghetto traitor like Obama - that was his problem. 

Definitely wasn't good at acting like a Chicago politician. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2014, 02:12:38 PM »
Definitely wasn't good at acting like a Chicago politician. 

Look at 240, licker, blackass, etc - still trying to grasp at anything for excuses for Obama - beyond embarrassing. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2014, 02:19:49 PM »

The problem is not enough other people thought so.

He looked like a soft kiss-ass who didn't inspire the masses.   

Like it or not, being the best qualified isn't enough for the POTUS.  They need to be able to inspire change in people, lead, and get things done with the opposition. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2014, 02:24:22 PM »
The problem is not enough other people thought so.

He looked like a soft kiss-ass who didn't inspire the masses.   

Like it or not, being the best qualified isn't enough for the POTUS.  They need to be able to inspire change in people, lead, and get things done with the opposition. 

He looked like a tax cheat who was hiding money overseas.  I know at least two people who didn't vote for him for that reason.  Had to be many other nationwide.  The smear campaign worked.  Harry Reid from the Senate floor talking about what he heard through the coconut wireless.  One of the worst things I've seen since McCarthy. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2014, 02:30:21 PM »
He looked like a tax cheat who was hiding money overseas.  I know at least two people who didn't vote for him for that reason.  Had to be many other nationwide.  The smear campaign worked.  Harry Reid from the Senate floor talking about what he heard through the coconut wireless.  One of the worst things I've seen since McCarthy. 

As opposed to Obama who was better right?  LMFAO!!!!  LMFAO!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2014, 02:44:07 PM »

That too.

smear campaign doesn't work as well on a strong candidate.   He wasn't a good one, and wasn't a strong one.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2014, 03:17:22 PM »
As opposed to Obama who was better right?  LMFAO!!!!  LMFAO!!!!

I didn't think he was a tax cheat.  That's the way Obama, Reid et al. made him look.  Definitely impacted the election IMO.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2014, 03:19:33 PM »
That too.

smear campaign doesn't work as well on a strong candidate.   He wasn't a good one, and wasn't a strong one.

I disagree, as the 2012 elections shows.  They used Alinksy's rules for radicals.  Demonized their opponent.  It worked.  The conversation shifted to Romney's overseas back accounts and his tax returns, rather than his education, work ethic, incredible success in the private sector, saving the Olympics, and a successful term as a Republican governor in a Democrat state. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2014, 03:29:22 PM »
I disagree, as the 2012 elections shows.  They used Alinksy's rules for radicals.  Demonized their opponent.  It worked.  The conversation shifted to Romney's overseas back accounts and his tax returns, rather than his education, work ethic, incredible success in the private sector, saving the Olympics, and a successful term as a Republican governor in a Democrat state. 

Let me get this straight, do you think the primary factor in Obama winning was the Obama campaign's successful demonization of Romney?  You might want to do a little research on this topic before you answer...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2014, 03:35:25 PM »
Let me get this straight, do you think the primary factor in Obama winning was the Obama campaign's successful demonization of Romney?  You might want to do a little research on this topic before you answer...

I think it was a factor.  And I don't need to research that.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2014, 03:38:28 PM »
I think it was a factor. 

But not the primary one.  Gotcha. 

That's fair enough (as long as one recognizes that you're being liberal in your use of the word "demonization" in that you simply mean to draw attention to your opponent's weak points as most modern candidates of both parties frequently do).

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2014, 04:01:26 PM »
But not the primary one.  Gotcha. 

That's fair enough (as long as one recognizes that you're being liberal in your use of the word "demonization" in that you simply mean to draw attention to your opponent's weak points as most modern candidates of both parties frequently do).

No, accusing someone of being a felon, with zero evidence, is not simply drawing attention to weak points.  It's right out of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2014, 11:20:47 PM »
No, accusing someone of being a felon, with zero evidence, is not simply drawing attention to weak points.  It's right out of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 
\

A "felon"?  Isn't a felon someone who's been convicted of a felony in court?

I guess you mean "accusing someone of having committed a felony", right?

And I guess you must be referring to allegations that were made about Romney misrepresenting his relationship to Bain on when he filled out federal tax forms? 

Now, I don't know if those allegations were true or not but I do know that if you think that had much at all to do with why Romney lost you are clueless about how most folks think.

Basically, Romney lost because too many people thought he didn't give a shit about them. 

He didn't need a whole lot of help from Obama to make folks think that way. 

When video footage was shown of Romney saying that shit about 47% of folks are moochers (or whatever) Romney himself stupidly provided clear-cut evidence that he WAS the out-of-touch rich guy that his detractors accused him of being. 

People aren't so dumb;  They know that the BS is flying hot and heavy in political ads.  But when they see video and audio of a candidate saying shit that might as well have been scripted by his opponent...well, he well and truly fucked himself with that because most folks will believe their eyes and ears over any sort of "spin".

That he's a private person who has trouble coming across as warm and empathetic when in the spotlight did not help him either.

Don't delude yourself, BB.  The only reason anyone would care about him cheating on his taxes was that it made him seem like exactly what he was; A rich financial industry guy trying to become elected when so many in the country were still suffering from getting completely fucked by the industry he was a part of.  Unfortunate timing for him. 

Shee-it, if you asked me I'd say that even if he'd had the "star power" of a young Michael Jackson, he'd still have lost.

Now go get your shine box.   ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2014, 04:41:19 AM »
I must have missed all of beach bums posts condemning  the swift boat hacks when they were telling bullshit stories about Kerry  ::)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2014, 05:26:26 AM »

And you my friend, have hit the nail on the head.

The politics in this nation has gotten to the point that a libtard can smear, lie and exaggerate claims against a conservative to the most extreme levels and never be called out for it by the media (outside of FOX) or by most citizens. But, the moment a conservative even remotely suggest anything negative about their libtard opponent, he or she is ridiculed to no end.

It's an unjust double standard. Libtards can get away with making unfounded accusations against conservatives, but conservatives are told don't "use inflammatory rhetoric".

Case in point is what Beach Bum pointed out. The other example is when ads ran blaming Romney for the death of an employee at a company that Mitt had financial interest in. How low can you go? Yet, did the libtard media condemn it. No. It's par for the course.

Romney should have been just as nasty, but I understand why he didn't do it. Because the moment he brought anything negative to the table about the jokeinthewhitehouse he would be slammed for not talking ABOUT THE ISSUES facing the country. Issues that the clownintheovaloffice spent most of his campaigning avoiding like a plague.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2014, 05:33:03 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2014, 05:34:41 AM »
ts hilarious - o-fag has turned out every bit as awful as many of us predicted and these delusional cultists still cant see reality for what it is   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2014, 05:36:50 AM »
And you my friend, have hit the nail on the head.

The politics in this nation has gotten to the point that a libtard can smear, lie and exaggerate claims against a conservative to the most extreme levels and never be called out for it by the media (outside of FOX) or by most citizens. But, the moment a conservative even remotely suggest anything negative about their libtard opponent, he or she is ridiculed to no end.

It's an unjust double standard. Libtards can get away with making unfounded accusations against conservatives, but conservatives are told don't "use inflammatory rhetoric".

Case in point is what Beach Bum pointed out. The other example is when ads ran blaming Romney for the death of an employee at a company that Mitt had financial interest in. How low can you go? Yet, did the libtard media condemn it. No. It's par for the course.

Romney should have been just as nasty, but I understand why he didn't do it. Because the moment he brought anything negative to the table about the jokeinthewhitehouse he would be slammed for not talking ABOUT THE ISSUES facing the country. Issues that the clownintheovaloffice spent most of his campaigning avoiding like a plague.

words don't mean anything if not backed by action,read that somewhere  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2014, 09:10:36 AM »
\

A "felon"?  Isn't a felon someone who's been convicted of a felony in court?

I guess you mean "accusing someone of having committed a felony", right?

And I guess you must be referring to allegations that were made about Romney misrepresenting his relationship to Bain on when he filled out federal tax forms? 

Now, I don't know if those allegations were true or not but I do know that if you think that had much at all to do with why Romney lost you are clueless about how most folks think.

Basically, Romney lost because too many people thought he didn't give a shit about them. 

He didn't need a whole lot of help from Obama to make folks think that way. 

When video footage was shown of Romney saying that shit about 47% of folks are moochers (or whatever) Romney himself stupidly provided clear-cut evidence that he WAS the out-of-touch rich guy that his detractors accused him of being. 

People aren't so dumb;  They know that the BS is flying hot and heavy in political ads.  But when they see video and audio of a candidate saying shit that might as well have been scripted by his opponent...well, he well and truly fucked himself with that because most folks will believe their eyes and ears over any sort of "spin".

That he's a private person who has trouble coming across as warm and empathetic when in the spotlight did not help him either.

Don't delude yourself, BB.  The only reason anyone would care about him cheating on his taxes was that it made him seem like exactly what he was; A rich financial industry guy trying to become elected when so many in the country were still suffering from getting completely fucked by the industry he was a part of.  Unfortunate timing for him. 

Shee-it, if you asked me I'd say that even if he'd had the "star power" of a young Michael Jackson, he'd still have lost.

Now go get your shine box.   ;D

Romney lost for the reasons I stated, not because of this drivel.