Author Topic: Obama's Leadership  (Read 66060 times)

James

Re: Obama's Leadership
« Reply #225 on: March 19, 2015, 12:14:34 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: March 19, 2015, 03:52:24 PM »

That's been my catch phrase around here for years now..."if Barack Obama opens his mouth he's lying"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #227 on: March 20, 2015, 09:51:14 AM »
His laziness goes way back.  A pattern of skipping meetings and not working hard.   :-\

Chicago Law Prof on Obama: “The professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified & never attended any of the faculty meetings”
Joshua Riddle
September 17, 2013

Yeah, this sounds like pretty typical Obama if you ask me…

The highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law spoke out on Barack Obama saying, “Professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings.”
Doug Ross reported this and more:

I spent some time with the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law a few months back, and he did not have many nice things to say about “Barry.” Obama applied for a position as an adjunct and wasn’t even considered. A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him a class to teach. The Board told him he didn’t have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct.

The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool. According to my professor friend, he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. He also doubted whether he was legitimately an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement).

http://www.youngcons.com/chicago-law-prof-on-obama-the-professors-hated-him-because-he-was-lazy-unqualified-never-attended-any-of-the-faculty-meetings/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: March 23, 2015, 01:48:10 PM »
Reporter Asks Obama An Unexpected Question And He Does NOT React Well
Michael Cantrell
March 20, 2015

If you’re ever given an opportunity to ask President Obama a question, it better be about the topic he’s already speaking on, or else he might get his boxers in a bunch and get a little snarky.

Associated Press reporter Mark Smith asked the president a question about negotiations with Iran while Obama was speaking about his new executive order to save the planet–feel free to roll your eyes–which apparently didn’t sit well with the Commander-In-Chief and resulted in the two getting into a tiff.

From TheBlaze:

After Obama finished speaking at the Department of Energy, a reporter asked the president if there had been any “progress” on the “Iran talks.”

Obama quickly undercut the question, proclaiming, “I’m sorry, we’re talking about energy. It’s a great story. So, hopefully you’ll focus on it.”

“We gotta try, sir,” Smith then replied.

“This is a really important story,” Obama shot back.

“And there are often more than one at a time, sir,” the reporter rebutted.

“Yeah, but this one really matters,” Obama added.

Is it just me or is hearing this man speak a lot like someone running their nails down a chalkboard?

How many more days do we have to put up with this guy’s arrogance and pomp?

Whenever the president is challenged on something he immediately reverts back to his toddler days, being whiny, aggressive, and just plain childish.

There are ways he could’ve handled the situation better that wouldn’t have made him look like a self-serving politician– that’s what he is, so I guess he’s just being true to himself–but that’s not the road he took.

Let’s hope the next occupant of the Oval Office actually acts like an adult instead of a whiny 3-year-old stuck in the body of a 53-year-old man.

http://www.youngcons.com/reporter-asks-obama-an-unexpected-question-and-he-does-not-react-well/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: March 25, 2015, 02:15:34 PM »
Brilliant.

President Obama stands with Bob Bergdahl (R) and Jami Bergdahl (L) as he delivers a statement about the release of their son, prisoner of war U.S. Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, in the Rose Garden at the White House in Washington May 31, 2014. (Reuters)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/25/bergdahl-to-be-charged-with-desertion-official-says/

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: March 26, 2015, 08:25:24 AM »
He has taken a number of vacations, including pretty much every holiday, and has not spent one of them with the troops.  I think he can show a great deal of leadership by spending Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. down range.  Instead, he does things like spend Christmas on the one of nicest beaches on earth, takes a small break to go meet with Marines on one of the nicest military installations in the country (location wise).  I am not impressed. 

Obama, military mingle
The president visits service members and their families at the Kaneohe Marine base
By Craig Gima
POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Dec 26, 2010

President Barack Obama took time out of a quiet Christmas with family, friends and basketball to greet servicemen and women during their Christmas dinner on the Marine Corps Base Hawaii yesterday afternoon.

The president and first lady Michelle Obama posed for pictures, shook hands, hugged children and picked up babies. The president even joked about his busted lip.

"I don't think he left before he got a chance to shake hands with everyone who was there," said Maj. Alan Crouch, the public affairs officer for the base. "He seemed appreciative of the service members and family members. It seemed like he got a lot out of it, as well."

The unannounced visit to Anderson Hall happened at about 3:30 p.m. but may not have been much of a surprise. Obama visited with service members at the same dining hall at the same base at about the same times during his last two vacations in Hawaii.

About 200 service members and their families got to meet the president and first lady.

Marines from Kaneohe were part of the surge in Afghanistan ordered by Obama last year. About 1,400 Marines—the 2nd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment and a helicopter squadron—deployed to Helmand province in 2009. Some of the Marines went directly from Iraq to Afghanistan to be part of the surge.

Marines and sailors from the 3rd Battalion, 3rd Regiment just returned from Afghanistan earlier this month.

The 3rd Battalion, which left Hawaii in May, lost at least three Marines during the seven-month deployment in the Nawa district.

The base's three infantry battalions rotate to southern Afghanistan. The 2nd Battalion is back in Helmand.

The president and his wife spent more than an hour shaking hands and hugging service members who had arrived for a Christmas dinner of prime rib, turkey, ham, stuffing, potatoes, vegetables, salad, pie, pastries and soft-serve ice cream.

"Hey, guys, merry Christmas. How are you?" the president asked Lisa Lao, 21, and Maha Lao, 23, sitting at a booth with their two children.

Obama picked up 3-month-old Jensen Lao and bounced him a couple of times.

"Merry Christmas, Mr. President," one little boy called out.

"Did you get everything you wanted?" Obama asked a little girl. She showed him a new bracelet and the president pointed to Michelle Obama, who also had a new bracelet, and the first lady and the little girl compared bracelets.

With U.S. troops serving in Afghanistan, Iraq and other outposts around the world, the Obamas also used the president's weekly radio and Internet address to encourage Americans to find ways to support service members during the holiday season.

"Let's all remind them this holiday season that we're thinking of them, and that America will forever be here for them, just as they've been there for us," the president said.

Mrs. Obama, who has made working with military families one of her priorities as first lady, said Americans don't need to be experts in military life to give back to those who serve their country. She urged the public to reach out through their schools and churches, or volunteer with organizations that support military families.

"Anybody can send a care package or prepaid calling card to the front lines, or give what's sometimes the most important gift of all: simply saying thank you," Mrs. Obama said.

As the president moved down a dining table, he encountered a large man, taller than the president, wearing a Dallas Cowboys T-shirt.

"We've got to get you on the court," Obama quipped. "I will not get an elbow in the lip if we play with this guy."

Alan Rogers, a chaplain at the base; his wife, Lisa; daughters Sarah and Laurin; and sons John and Jackson spent several minutes talking with the president and first lady about sports, school and another son—Lance Cpl. Jacob Rogers, now serving in Afghanistan.

"It was very affirming," said Sarah Rogers. "The first family recognizes all the sacrafices we make as a military family. They took the time to talk to us about our lives and our brother in Afghanistan."

The public appearance contrasts with the rest of the president's Christmas Day, spent at a luxurious oceanfront home in Kailua with his wife and daughters, Malia and Sasha. The first family celebrated Christmas with a small circle of friends and family, including some of Obama's childhood friends and the president's sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, who lives here on Oahu, the island where Obama was born and spent much of his childhood.

The Obamas dined on steak, roasted potatoes, green beans and pie, and the sports-obsessed president got a chance to relax and watch some basketball.

The president's Christmas has been far quieter than last year's holiday, when a 23-year-old Nigerian man allegedly attempted to blow up a plane bound for Detroit. The incident raised questions about the nation's terror readiness and consumed the rest of Obama's vacation.

Thus far, Obama's excursions in Hawaii have been mostly to the gym and golf course, although he skipped the gym yesterday morning. On Christmas Eve, he went to the beach with his daughters.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/20101226_Obama_military_mingle.html

I guess black guys are not supposed to take vacations

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: March 26, 2015, 09:26:45 AM »
Brilliant.

President Obama stands with Bob Bergdahl (R) and Jami Bergdahl (L) as he delivers a statement about the release of their son, prisoner of war U.S. Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, in the Rose Garden at the White House in Washington May 31, 2014. (Reuters)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/25/bergdahl-to-be-charged-with-desertion-official-says/

Disgraceful.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: March 26, 2015, 10:40:14 AM »

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: March 26, 2015, 10:40:32 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: March 27, 2015, 06:36:41 AM »
::)

it been proven that Obama has taken way less vacation than other presdients before him...yet again he is being held to a different standard than your average white president

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #235 on: March 27, 2015, 09:00:31 AM »

They dont need vacations they never work anyway :P

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: March 27, 2015, 09:18:16 AM »
They dont need vacations they never work anyway :P
unfortunately according to some...........yes

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: March 27, 2015, 12:18:43 PM »
unfortunately according to some...........yes

Some= Beach Bum and James?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 27, 2015, 02:41:28 PM »
Some= Beach Bum and James?

of course...along with SC, Coach, Tomy.....

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: March 27, 2015, 05:57:34 PM »
of course...along with SC, Coach, Tomy.....

Ahh the KKK crowd..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: March 30, 2015, 12:35:35 PM »
it been proven that Obama has taken way less vacation than other presdients before him...yet again he is being held to a different standard than your average white president

Who cares what other presidents did?  This president was supposed to be different. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: March 30, 2015, 03:23:04 PM »
Who cares what other presidents did?  This president was supposed to be different. 

Every time its been proven that other presidents have an unfavorable record in certain things in comparison to Obama you and the other idiots respond with who cares what the other presidents did, or why are you bringing up other presidents....the comparison is made to expose hypocrisy which you seem to be very good at...you used to be a pretty fair poster but like I said recently you are basically heading toward SC and coach territory....

I am getting really tired of destroying you in term of Obama arguments

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: March 30, 2015, 03:45:06 PM »
Every time its been proven that other presidents have an unfavorable record in certain things in comparison to Obama you and the other idiots respond with who cares what the other presidents did, or why are you bringing up other presidents....the comparison is made to expose hypocrisy which you seem to be very good at...you used to be a pretty fair poster but like I said recently you are basically heading toward SC and coach territory....

I am getting really tired of destroying you in term of Obama arguments

You and other liberal lackeys like you bring up Bush et al. to make a moral equivalency argument.  You cannot justify current bad acts by pointing to the bad acts of others.  It doesn't make any Obama's  conduct any better.  It actually makes him look much worse, because he campaigned on being different.  He's not. 

I post exactly the same way I always have. 

You never destroy anyone, but you like to tell yourself that.  lol 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 30, 2015, 04:06:22 PM »
Not a liberal lackey at all...I was a big time Bush supporter and I never understood the hatred of the left to Bush...He was a very fair-minded president....I simply compare two situations.....and then I ask why are you getting on this guy and no one got on the other guy????????

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: March 30, 2015, 05:46:52 PM »
Not a liberal lackey at all...I was a big time Bush supporter and I never understood the hatred of the left to Bush...He was a very fair-minded president....I simply compare two situations.....and then I ask why are you getting on this guy and no one got on the other guy????????

What difference does it make?  Let's assume that people are being inconsistent with their criticism.  Does that somehow transform Obama's poor decision making and poor leadership? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: March 30, 2015, 06:08:00 PM »
What difference does it make?  Let's assume that people are being inconsistent with their racism.  Does that somehow transform Obama's poor decision making and poor leadership? 

FIXED FOR TRUTH......

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: March 30, 2015, 06:10:34 PM »
FIXED FOR TRUTH......

::)  Playing the race card and using moral equivalency are copouts; ways to avoid dealing with the facts.  Very predictable. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 31, 2015, 07:16:21 AM »
::)  Playing the race card and using moral equivalency are copouts; ways to avoid dealing with the facts.  Very predictable. 
`

Yes I agree...very predictable so as to deal with very predictable racism and hypocrisy

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: March 31, 2015, 04:54:53 PM »
`

Yes I agree...very predictable so as to deal with very predictable racism and hypocrisy

While avoiding the facts. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: March 31, 2015, 05:29:00 PM »
While avoiding the facts. 

I always put the facts out there...you and the other conservative idiots either twist it or refuse to accept it