Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1577 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: December 26, 2010, 01:39:18 PM »
Hey GH15,  Why do you tell people to inject HGH into their shoulders instead of the belly or thigh? 

because i believe gettign gh into the muscle and blood ,,no limpatic fatties skin folds,,straight to the  blood where you want it ,,the bf reduction will happen any way ,,there is no such thing as localized fat loss,,its like pct and like other internet balonie bunch of crap,,there is over all bodyfat loss that is caused by human growth hormone and you want it injected into the muscle,,you can still do the sq but into the muscle is what i recomend,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 01:41:03 PM »
so, people doing subcutaneous injections in hope of "spot reduction" are just trying to fool themselves ?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 02:01:10 PM »
so, people doing subcutaneous injections in hope of "spot reduction" are just trying to fool themselves ?

Exactly.  And intravenous gh injection is the best way, that's the method where the least amount is loss, then I'm then sub-q.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 02:08:44 PM »
I, ABSOLUTELY, need to know who is shooting GH intravenously.  That is pretty hardcore

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 02:25:49 PM »
Exactly right, spot reduction is complete and utter bullshit, a myth.

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 02:30:36 PM »
So, pro bodybuilder inject HGH into muscle ??? Wawoo so they must have like tons injections a day with aas.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 02:44:12 PM »
I started doing mine in the shoulders as well as slin in shoulders and my friends 9yr old daughter said I was gettin biggger

shit has to work better than sub-q ------- gh is absorbed better this way and I also do more freq shots

-I'll admit it took me awhile to get to shoulder injects - always thought the subq kept my abs/gut in check but that just water with me usually or too much slin washing out my abs

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 03:02:12 PM »
I started doing mine in the shoulders as well as slin in shoulders and my friends 9yr old daughter said I was gettin biggger

shit has to work better than sub-q ------- gh is absorbed better this way and I also do more freq shots

-I'll admit it took me awhile to get to shoulder injects - always thought the subq kept my abs/gut in check but that just water with me usually or too much slin washing out my abs

Well, I'm not one to dispute a 9 year olds observation.  ;D

Since I plan on jumping on the GHona band wagon I've been doing a bit of researching. There doesn't seem to make much difference between IM and SQ. In fact, if you google it, studies show that in some case the peak was actually higher with SQ.

But since there doesn't seem to be much difference I'm going to side with god on this one. All else being equal, I generally go with the one with real world experience.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3197659
http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/55/5/1003
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/cgi/content/abstract/76/3/361

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 03:57:50 PM »
I dont understand something, you injected into the shoulder subq ? or you inject into the muscle shoulder ? do you do subq or IM ?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 04:01:08 PM »
I dont understand something, you injected into the shoulder subq ? or you inject into the muscle shoulder ? do you do subq or IM ?

you take a slin pin and just jam it all the way in the muscle (IM) and inject

if you pinch the skin and inject on top of delts without penetrating muscle = subq