Author Topic: Finally - in the new pad  (Read 33156 times)

w8m8

Re: Finally
« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2011, 03:28:25 AM »
this for you w8m8

oh how cute  ::)

funny that ... but not as funny as being so needy you need a gimmick to get back on the board and be "noticed"

"gwar"  ... hmmmm ... is that the sound you make when you make your most muscular after you brush your tooth before the SHORT school bus arrives ?

GWAR

« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2011, 03:41:56 AM »

funny that ... but not as funny as being so needy you need a gimmick to get back on the board and be "noticed"

"gwar"  ... hmmmm ... is that the sound you make when you make your most muscular after you brush your tooth before the SHORT school bus arrives ?

good one  ::)

clued-up

• Getbig V
!
« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2011, 03:46:45 AM »

That's not tbombz with blue hair!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: !
« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2011, 07:27:14 AM »
That's not tbombz with blue hair!

Well they both suck....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2011, 07:46:08 AM »
Amazing what  money can do to someone.

I do find it interesting that josh has almost INSTANTLY gone from a down to earth, crazy, misguided loveable mess to a rich,snobby douchebag.  ;D

"Tsk Tsk fellas.....i pay well over 1k....thinking of getting a maid service"

He will be telling us all how to bake cookies soon  :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2011, 07:48:35 AM »

I do find it interesting that josh has almost INSTANTLY gone from a down to earth, crazy, misguided loveable mess to a rich,snobby douchebag.  ;D

But the public needs to know Groink, are you really a natural?  ;D

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: !
« Reply #131 on: January 06, 2011, 07:51:01 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2011, 08:02:55 AM »

Probably drinks his tea with his pinky up.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #133 on: January 06, 2011, 08:03:53 AM »
After that he's gonna buy antique furniture from TA   ;D ;D

In six months he will be sporting knee-high leather riding boots, a riding crop and monocle.  Calling people "ole boy" and "chap"  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 06, 2011, 08:11:20 AM »

In six months he will be sporting knee-high leather riding boots, a riding crop and monocle.  Calling people "ole boy" and "chap"  ;D

Yes yes....he's hanging "art' in his "space" right now  ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 06, 2011, 08:14:34 AM »
Thing is nobody knows how much he inherited in the first place and most important, people should never brag about getting a a lucky break this way. He didn't do shit for it so I have no respect for it whatsoever. I would guess that the exact figure is nothing really impressive though.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: January 06, 2011, 08:19:31 AM »
What’s up with these geeks using mod/pro/expert stars as an avy?

Doesn’t get much lamer than that. 

No shit....the w8m8 gimmick is a festering pile of jism soaked puss.

Worse than TallGerman, LungdrenisGod and epic-alien.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #137 on: January 06, 2011, 08:25:58 AM »

He'll be hanging out with that English snob dr.chimps soon.

w8m8

« Reply #138 on: January 06, 2011, 09:04:53 AM »
No shit....the w8m8 gimmick is a festering pile of jism soaked puss.

Worse than TallGerman, LungdrenisGod and epic-alien.

***yawn*** who better than you to know what that would look like yeah ?

who the fuck are you again ? ... I mean besides besides an OLD man who gets off on being Billy Bad Ass on the internet ?

I've seen some of the shit you've posted ASSWIPE .. the amount of self importance you hold is only surpassed by the amount of cock you have had to suck to be what you are today ... so shove another between your lips whiny bitch and hopefully you can choke on it

isn't it time for the male orderly to come drain your brown colored piss bag ? Gross Man  :D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: January 06, 2011, 09:19:21 AM »
***yawn*** who better than you to know what that would look like yeah ?
who the fuck are you again ? ... I mean besides besides an OLD man who gets off on being Billy Bad Ass on the internet ?
I've seen some of the shit you've posted ASSWIPE .. the amount of self importance you hold is only surpassed by the amount of cock you have had to suck to be what you are today ... so shove another between your lips whiny bitch and hopefully you can choke on it
isn't it time for the male orderly to come drain your brown colored piss bag ? Gross Man  :D

Gimmick puh-leeeeease.....

You waver back and forth in your e-personnas. Either stick to the "woman" schtick, or stop posting like an emo, twink, fag. Neither are funny or insightful by the way, but I'm sure self-awareness isn't your strong suit. Your feigned indignation is laughable and not worthy of my time. I can see by your post that you are an expert on dick sucking, so kudos to you, your life hasn't been an entire waste. Your opinion of me means less than the chatty fucker that shined my shoes at the airport this morning.

Die in a fire.

w8m8

« Reply #140 on: January 06, 2011, 09:29:24 AM »
Gimmick puh-leeeeease.....

You waver back and forth in your e-personnas. Either stick to the "woman" schtick, or stop posting like an emo, twink, fag. Neither are funny or insightful by the way, but I'm sure self-awareness isn't your strong suit. Your feigned indignation is laughable and not worthy of my time. I can see by your post that you are an expert on dick sucking, so kudos to you, your life hasn't been an entire waste. Your opinion of me means less than the chatty fucker that shined my shoes at the airport this morning.

Die in a fire.

lol .. that's it ? Really you are pathetic now... you have no idea how insignificant you are .. the day that your opinion would mean jack shit to me is the day they put me in a body bag ... LOL @ gimmick shtick etc. can't you find another band wagon to jump on .... I mean without risking breaking a hip "gramps"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2011, 09:40:09 AM »
lol .. that's it ? Really you are pathetic now... you have no idea how insignificant you are .. the day that your opinion would mean jack shit to me is the day they put me in a body bag ... LOL @ gimmick shtick etc. can't you find another band wagon to jump on .... I mean without risking breaking a hip "gramps"

then why respond so passionately

just accept that you were owned

w8m8

« Reply #142 on: January 06, 2011, 09:49:01 AM »
then why respond so passionately

just accept that you were owned

trust me .. that's not passionate at all .. who becomes passionate on messageboards ? .. and if that's an owning I am surprised at how lame "owning" has become  :-\

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #143 on: January 06, 2011, 09:57:29 AM »

I find you can identify these folks based on whether they call a movie a "film".

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #144 on: January 06, 2011, 09:59:08 AM »
Back to your 50 inch high definition tv,...are you going to subscribe to a pay tv service?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #145 on: January 06, 2011, 10:02:04 AM »
trust me .. that's not passionate at all .. who becomes passionate on messageboards ? .. and if that's an owning I am surprised at how lame "owning" has become  :-\

when are you getting the snip ?
175lbs by 31st July

w8m8

« Reply #146 on: January 06, 2011, 10:03:57 AM »
when are you getting the snip ?

When are you going to make sense ?

jordyb80

• Getbig II
« Reply #147 on: January 06, 2011, 10:15:08 AM »
Just don't blow all you money...you never know when you might need it....real nice pad

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #148 on: January 06, 2011, 10:18:16 AM »
When are you going to make sense ?

shemale hrt induced meltdown  :o

175lbs by 31st July

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: January 06, 2011, 10:33:40 AM »

I'm trendy, I'm cutting edge, I post stars in my avatar like Goodrum.....I'm trying to fit in with the "cool" kids.

I guess the benefit of your Down's Syndrome is that you're not as loud as other retards when the board is beating the shit out of you. I'm semi-impressed by the wide stance you assume while GetBig wails away on your asshole, prison-rape style. I also like how you suck everyone's dick here, both literally and figuratively, but you transgendered folk are kinda strange anyway. I'd feel bad about it, if your very existence, just wasn't so far beneath me.

Now fuck off and go duct tape your gaping, prolapsed asshole shut.