Author Topic: Favorite AAS and why  (Read 4466 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Favorite AAS and why
« on: December 27, 2010, 05:14:50 PM »
I have used a couple of different orals over the years. Supedrol gives me the best size and strenght gains but I can't stand the stuff at a very high dose or for very long. Some of the best gains I got were from Napoism dbol. 15-25 mg of that stuff was magical I want to get my hands on some of them in bulk. Anavar worked ok I didn't have enough to really see much from it. Anadrol sucked I felt like shit couldn't stand it had to stop taking it. Thai pink are ok I seem to get more bloat from then I can't understand why they should be the same and the napoism. My pink thais only have a score mark with no symbol I think they actually might be from british discpensary.

So all in all I would have to say napoism dbol. Awesome pumps. My traps and forearms looked really thick after a few days. I have a bottle of superdrol sitting in the closet I'm a little intimated bye it. I don't like using it for long peroids. I like to drink on the weekend and the two don't go well together.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Favorite AAS and why
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 08:48:21 PM »
There are quite a few that are my favs

Orals,
Dbol - my first steroid, awesome pumps,full muscle, good gains
Anadrol - great strength increase, very full looking

Injects
Deca - works really well for me, muscle full and rounded, look and feel good
EQ - vascular, dense and hard muscle, hungry all he time
Primo - gives me very good muscle separation, when cutting gives a nice look to the physique
Tren - vascular,dry,hard,dense,ripped, great steroid just not one id run all the time

Ive tried most other stuff like Winstrol,Anavar,Masteron,Halotestin etc which are al good but they work better as additions to the above steroids IMO ;)
Thunderdome approved

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 01:31:06 AM »
Dbol for the time being... nothing beats it...
EXCEPT!!!
M1T... i'd do anything to get my hands on that shit... too bad i can't find it around here and our customs are worse than australias... so... gone!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 02:42:45 AM »
I have used a couple of different orals over the years. Supedrol gives me the best size and strenght gains but I can't stand the stuff at a very high dose or for very long. Some of the best gains I got were from Napoism dbol. 15-25 mg of that stuff was magical I want to get my hands on some of them in bulk. Anavar worked ok I didn't have enough to really see much from it. Anadrol sucked I felt like shit couldn't stand it had to stop taking it. Thai pink are ok I seem to get more bloat from then I can't understand why they should be the same and the napoism. My pink thais only have a score mark with no symbol I think they actually might be from british discpensary.

So all in all I would have to say napoism dbol. Awesome pumps. My traps and forearms looked really think afte a few days. I have a bottle of superdrol sitting in the closet I'm a little intimated bye it. I don't like using it for long peroids. I like to drink on the weekend and the two don't go well together.
The pink thais you have are fakes.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 03:55:16 AM »
Test prop , seem to respond better to it than the longer esters.

Tren - nothing touches it . prefer ace over enan as seem to have sex drive issues on the longer ester but a magic compound.

Dball.quick size and strengh gains , also like to use to full out running with adex when leaner.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 06:14:24 AM »
The best i used was "oral tren" if someone could name it, but too potent.  :-X

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 06:17:08 AM »
The pink thais you have are fakes.

What are they then I get dbol like gains from them. They look real and don't crush easy. They have the score mark just no symbol.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 08:26:09 AM »
The old Syntex brand Anadrol was insane.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 10:08:53 AM »
The old Syntex brand Anadrol was insane.
x2 that stuff was amazing, feelin like superman

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2010, 01:08:55 PM »
What are they then I get dbol like gains from them. They look real and don't crush easy. They have the score mark just no symbol.
The taste also tells you if they are genuine thai pinks , have a lemon type bitter taste

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2010, 03:00:33 PM »
From orals Turinabol, like Rimbaud used to say "it's kind of like d-bol lite." I get good, solid and fast gains off of it. No noticeable side effects for me. Can be used in any cycle. Basically it gives me everything i want from a steroid.

From injects, Hg sustanon. Fast gains, no need for mega-dosing and i don't get painfull muscles/injects from it, even though it has prop.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 04:01:00 PM »
They are probably real dbol, but not british dispensary.  Sometimes fakes are good dbol, but just not what you think you are getting.  As long as they work, thats all that matters.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 12:10:31 PM »
easy

pink thais,,,,  test susp...... tren ace

just imagine if you could hammer them yr round with no ill effects..........

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 07:59:21 AM »
Testosterone Enanthate......

The body produces test so it's naturally occuring already. Can be run forever at some point. Never fails to produce muscular gains at any dosage.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2011, 02:50:44 AM »
when you switch from crappy ug to 'real i am' enth you realise just what a great drug it is

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2011, 10:35:53 PM »
when you switch from crappy ug to 'real i am' enth you realise just what a great drug it is

this. norma hellas test enanthate = elixir of life  ;D