Author Topic: Chris Christie  (Read 2849 times)

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Chris Christie
« on: December 28, 2010, 05:55:38 AM »
Im starting to like this guy!!

&feature=related

&feature=related

&feature=related

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Chris Christie
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 06:00:48 AM »
I like him too.  Plain spoken guy who tells it like it is.   

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 06:06:27 AM »
He sounds pretty cool and seem to be willing to engage in a lot of the issues politicians refuse to deal with knowing they will take shit for it.

I also like he talks about solutions and dont get caught up in that right/left-wing crap

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 08:49:20 AM »
I've said this before, but he really is a breath of fresh air on the political scene. 

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 12:10:27 PM »
Christie is a bully.

He is working his way to bigger things ie: national politics.

Due to his arrogance, he lost $400. million dollars due to NJ schools.
Largest  infrastructure job in the country stopped because of possible overbudget.  Fair enough.
Now, NJ has to return over $200 million to the feds because of it was money already spent.

Hires a D.C. Firm to fight paying back the money.  The lawyers win. People of NJ lose.
Yes, I live in New Jersey.
Sandra

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 03:16:25 AM »
"Due to his arrogance, he lost $400. million dollars due to NJ schools."

What happened?

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 03:23:08 PM »
"Due to his arrogance, he lost $400. million dollars due to NJ schools."

What happened?

Superintendent of schools filled out all of the correct forms.

Christie didn't like the guy, said his office would fill in the forms themselves.
Included data from 2009 instead of 2010, which Superintendent filled out correctly.

Feds got forms with incorrect information...bye bye $400. million.

Updated...Christie thinks the state has no money, yet creates an office for Lieutenant governor.  Never had a  Lietuenant Governor since I lived in New Jersey.
First blizzard of the year...both Christie and his second are out of the state.

Granted, it may be that the Lieutenant Govs parent may be ill in Mexico(where she is, Christie is in Disney)
Not saying that Christie didn't deserve his vacation, his schedule allowed for this time block.
The point is, we don't need a Lieutenant Governor which has just been proven.
Thank goodness for the Third person in line who took up the reins of Government to get all the ducks in the row to deal with the Blizzard.

Sandra

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 04:33:22 PM »
Obese, cocky piece of...garbage. Not disciplined enough to even control his own eating habits.  Poll numbers are plummeting.
!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 04:34:18 PM »

Christie didn't like the guy, said his office would fill in the forms themselves.
Included data from 2009 instead of 2010, which Superintendent filled out correctly.

Updated...Christie thinks the state has no money, yet creates an office for Lieutenant governor.  Never had a  Lietuenant Governor since I lived in New Jersey.

Granted, it may be that the Lieutenant Govs parent may be ill in Mexico(where she is, Christie is in Disney)
Not saying that Christie didn't deserve his vacation, his schedule allowed for this time block.
Thank goodness for the Third person in line who took up the reins of Government to get all the ducks in the row to deal with the Blizzard.

Sandra
lol fail to see how that was due to his arrogance...

sounds like you just dislike his politics

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 05:16:46 PM »

Sandra

I agree Sandra.  The reason NJ put in the Lt. Gov., was for this type of emergency.   The state put the Lt. Gov., post because of Gov. Corizine car accident.   One of them should have been in the State at all times.   The Lt. Gov.'s father is ill, but Gov. was in Florida, Disney World....Very important, I am sure!!!!

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 07:02:20 AM »
lol fail to see how that was due to his arrogance...

sounds like you just dislike his politics

His politics are sometimes on target, like we have no money to pay for certain things.  I get that.

His arrogance is trying to usurp the superintendents job.  If left alone, things would have been done properly.
It seems like he justs want to have his name connected to getting $400. million so he can use it as spin on the political stage.
It backfired on him and our school system suffered for it.

Sandra

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2010, 07:05:35 AM »
$400 Million IS NOTHING compared to the level of bogus shit coming from the DOE in NJ. 

Sure it was a screw up, but overall he is right on target most of the time.

NJ is flat broke because of public workers and liberal democrat pols giving away the store year after year in the legislature.       

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2010, 07:13:22 AM »
His politics are sometimes on target, like we have no money to pay for certain things.  I get that.

His arrogance is trying to usurp the superintendents job.  If left alone, things would have been done properly.
It seems like he justs want to have his name connected to getting $400. million so he can use it as spin on the political stage.
It backfired on him and our school system suffered for it.

Sandra
I think i heard about this before, so did NJ end up getting the 400 million that was lost b/c of the filing error?

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2010, 09:38:17 AM »
$400 Million IS NOTHING compared to the level of bogus shit coming from the DOE in NJ. 

Sure it was a screw up, but overall he is right on target most of the time.

NJ is flat broke because of public workers and liberal democrat pols giving away the store year after year in the legislature.       

The state was fucked up from when Whitman was Gov., she used the State Pension Funds to balance state budget.  It went downhill from there....She was a Republican.   Republicans can fuck up too!!!  Fucking up is not "Partisan"!!!  Both parties suck, just the Republicans tend to gravitate to the "darkside"....Christie has read many books on "Dictatorship"....  Christie during the Blizzard was out of the store!!! :-X   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2010, 09:51:56 AM »
Ever hear of flim flam florio? 

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 05:24:41 PM »
I think i heard about this before, so did NJ end up getting the 400 million that was lost b/c of the filing error?

No, we did not get the money.
It went to other states who filled out the forms properly.
Sandra

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 05:59:09 PM »

Remember Former: Pres. Tricky Dickie???    Former: NJ. Gov. Christie "Rape The Pension Fund" Whitless??     Current NJ Gov. Chris..."I Never Met An All You Can Eat Menu I Didn't Like" Christie!!! :)

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 07:05:16 PM »
I don't debate you because you have your agenda and you stick to it.

There is no such thing as an honest politician.
If anyone believes so, running along party lines. Or thinks that someone's sound bites are policy making changes are delusional.

Sandra

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2010, 07:26:12 PM »
I have not seen anything dishonest about christie yet. 

Did the screw up the the education funding grant?  Yes. 

Was whitman a typical pol and did she add to the mess?   Yes. 

However let's not kid ourselves - nj overall is a very liberal state in terms of the state legislature and what it spends money on.  I live next door in ny and believe me - our mess is probably worse. 

Christies problem is he tells people the truth they don't want to hear.  Our states are not only broke - but flat dead broke near collapse. 

Whitman, florio, corzine, all bullshiited everyone and just let the mess get worse and worse.  Its time to face the music and there will be tons of pain. 

My agenda as you call it is to call it like I see it. Living in ny we have all the same issues you do and wish we had christie over what we have had. 

Both ny and nj are losing population, jobs, tax base, and young people because of the liberal policies and terrible business climate that has been created as well as the massive taxes needed to support the govt and mass of public empployees.

The way I see it - christie is shining a light on all of this and many of those who benefit off the corruption are pissed off.

Nothing more nothing less.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2010, 07:31:10 PM »
Remember Former: Pres. Tricky Dickie???    Former: NJ. Gov. Christie "Rape The Pension Fund" Whitless??     Current NJ Gov. Chris..."I Never Met An All You Can Eat Menu I Didn't Like" Christie!!! :)

Remember former NJ Gov. Jim McGreevey? 

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2010, 07:36:00 PM »
Remember former NJ Gov. Jim McGreevey? 

Jim "I Lived a lie & fucked the state of NJ" McGreevey".....Never Heard Of Him"!!! ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2010, 07:38:52 PM »
Forgot about him.  Geez what a sleezebag he was.  Appointed his boyfriend for homeland security advisor.  Nice.