Author Topic: Perfume Commercials  (Read 8974 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Perfume Commercials
« on: December 28, 2010, 06:47:27 AM »
 :-\

:-\ ......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

::) ::)  ::)  ::) ::)  ::)  ::)   ::)  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::)::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Perfume Commercials
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 06:54:54 AM »
hahahahahahahaha!!

Cop: Number 1, step forward.
Hockney: Hand me the keys, you (*&^*(&^   #$%^&^*(((((*&.
Cop: Number 2, step forward.
McManus: Give me the $%^&(&^  keys, you $%^*&%^   #$%&^%$^^%$   #$%^&^%%^$, aaarrrghh.
Cop: Knock it off. Get back. Number 3, step forward.
Fenster: [laughing] Hand me the keys, you #$%&^&%&^.
Cop: In English, please?
Fenster: Excuse me?
Cop: In English.
Fenster: Hand me the #$%^^&$^% keys, you #$%&&^%$, what the #%&?

R

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 01:55:37 PM »
I've always liked the dress in the J'adore commercial.
:

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 01:36:38 PM »
I've always liked the dress in the J'adore commercial.

I always liked the Charlize Theron perfume commercial where she takes off her dress. ;D :o ;)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 04:38:30 PM »

I always liked the Charlize Theron perfume commercial where she takes off her dress. ;D :o ;)

yup

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 07:56:24 AM »
happy new year folks!   or so to be..anyow...day off today but i wanted to comment...
jadore smells like ass...i had actually planned to buy it for my girl for x-mas...but then after smelling it...i went with the perfum i have been buying her for years

you know i dont even know the name..i call it the naked lady bottle!
carpe` vaginum!

w8m8

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 08:32:31 AM »
happy new year folks!   or so to be..anyow...day off today but i wanted to comment...
jadore smells like ass...i had actually planned to buy it for my girl for x-mas...but then after smelling it...i went with the perfum i have been buying her for years

you know i dont even know the name..i call it the naked lady bottle!

Happy New Year Toxie :)

Think that perfume is Jean Paul Gaultier Classique  ... it smells of orange blossom and a woodsy tone ... sounds very nice indeed !!

lol @ J'adore smells like ass ... it says a blend of floral orchids, violets, rose and blackberry musk .. I dunno about mixing flower scents and never heard of blackberry musk before

did you pick your gift because you liked it / chose it   ... or she had worn it before and you remembered the bottle ?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 08:46:21 AM »
In case any of the ladies want to send me a belated xmas gift...I use Yves Saint Laurent,La Nuit De'lhomme ;D ;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2010, 09:27:24 AM »
Happy New Year Toxie :)

Think that perfume is Jean Paul Gaultier Classique  ... it smells of orange blossom and a woodsy tone ... sounds very nice indeed !!

lol @ J'adore smells like ass ... it says a blend of floral orchids, violets, rose and blackberry musk .. I dunno about mixing flower scents and never heard of blackberry musk before

did you pick your gift because you liked it / chose it   ... or she had worn it before and you remembered the bottle ?
jadore smelled like a gay pretentious opossums asshole to me....i dunno...it ws horrid and the smell seems like it ws trying too hard to be noticed...if that makes sence  ???

the naked lady bottle..well it ws the first perfume i ever bought my girl...and every time she runs out i buy it for her..regardless of what time of the year it is.....i have known my girl for over 12 years now..off an on...and it bought it for her back then...as a 19 year old...and i think she would have been pissed if i had bought her anything else....i like the muted smell of it...it doesn't scream for attention...

of course she got a whole mess of ipod stuff also from me...but the perfum ws the only gift that i went to...lets see...first macys...then lord n taylor....then macys at another mall...then nordstroms at the second mall where i found it...so it mattered to me  :)

happy new year w8mt 8)

btw...i'm a testament to...first loves never die!  :)
carpe` vaginum!

w8m8

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2011, 01:44:53 PM »
i have known my girl for over 12 years now..off an on...i'm a testament to...first loves never die!  :)

what a beautiful statement !!

You always make a huge impression on me whenever you speak of your love for her ... there are so many people who never get to know that depth of an attachment to someone who means that much to them .. Good for you Toxie .. and for Lauderdale too ... life is meant to live with as much love as you can  :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 07:08:06 PM »

You always make a huge impression on me whenever you speak of your love for her ... there are so many people who never get to know that depth of an attachment to someone who means that much to them .. Good for you Toxie .. and for Lauderdale too ... life is meant to live with as much love as you can  :)

::)     >:(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 05:58:35 AM »

You always make a huge impression on me whenever you speak of your love for her ... there are so many people who never get to know that depth of an attachment to someone who means that much to them .. Good for you Toxie .. and for Lauderdale too ... life is meant to live with as much love as you can  :)

from Stephen Kings "wizard and glass" (part 4 to the dark tower series)

"True love, like any other strong and addicting drug, is boring — once the tale of encounter and discovery is told, kisses quickly grow stale and caresses tiresome… except, of course, to those who share the kisses, who give and take the caresses while every sound and color of the world seems to deepen and brighten around them. As with any other strong drug, true first love is really only interesting to those who have become its prisoners.
And, as is true of any other strong and addicting drug, true first love is dangerous."

:)

if ya run across Dduchaine w8m8 tell him congrats on the ashes ! unless you r english also...then congrats to you too!  8)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 06:06:33 AM »

migsyyyyyyy!  :D 

i have reading to do today....and its free parking for the next 3 weeks at uni of maryland...plus since its the winter semister (like yesterday) i will probably have a whole library floor to myself...if not the whole damn library ;D...which means i can sneak in soda and there shall be clean bathrooms! and i get to leave my house and venture outside!!!!

if i wasn't shitless with joy....i'm shit myself! :)

carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 02:26:54 PM »
migsyyyyyyy!  :D 

i have reading to do today....and its free parking for the next 3 weeks at uni of maryland...plus since its the winter semister (like yesterday) i will probably have a whole library floor to myself...if not the whole damn library ;D...which means i can sneak in soda and there shall be clean bathrooms! and i get to leave my house and venture outside!!!!

if i wasn't shitless with joy....i'm shit myself! :)

toxiiiiiiiii

it's true damnit

w8m8

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2011, 02:41:56 PM »
from Stephen Kings "wizard and glass" (part 4 to the dark tower series)

"True love, like any other strong and addicting drug, is boring — once the tale of encounter and discovery is told, kisses quickly grow stale and caresses tiresome… except, of course, to those who share the kisses, who give and take the caresses while every sound and color of the world seems to deepen and brighten around them. As with any other strong drug, true first love is really only interesting to those who have become its prisoners.
And, as is true of any other strong and addicting drug, true first love is dangerous."

:)

if ya run across Dduchaine w8m8 tell him congrats on the ashes ! unless you r english also...then congrats to you too!  8)

I love that quote ... thank you for sharing

I will make certain to pass on your message ... hopefully you got to watch some .. who were you rooting for ?

what's the mean faces for Migs :-[

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 02:47:44 PM »
it's my bitter/sad/bitter face

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 05:50:57 PM »

I will make certain to pass on your message ... hopefully you got to watch some .. who were you rooting for ?

i ws rooting for England and i watched quite a bit of it online and followed the rest on www.cricinfo.com .... even thoughi have a soft spot in my heart for Ponting ( though all my friends hate him) but eventually if i cant root for pakistan (and i dont do at all now a days ..they r a facking disgrace to the sport) i root England :-)

Why i like ponting ya say?
simple...the guy is plain crazy brave!...below...as ya see ...he is actually smiling there as he faces akthar...no bloody fear!
carpe` vaginum!

w8m8

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 04:26:16 AM »
it's my bitter/sad/bitter face

oh noessss  .. it's a new year .. I bet that things will be better .. wanna hug ? I ask because as long as it's not a mad face you won't put a choke hold on me  :)

i ws rooting for England and i watched quite a bit of it online and followed the rest on www.cricinfo.com .... even thoughi have a soft spot in my heart for Ponting ( though all my friends hate him) but eventually if i cant root for pakistan (and i dont do at all now a days ..they r a facking disgrace to the sport) i root England :-)

Why i like ponting ya say?
simple...the guy is plain crazy brave!...below...as ya see ...he is actually smiling there as he faces akthar...no bloody fear!

Great video ... !!  I looked up some of the games on youtube last night .. it's pretty kewl to watch them .. I forget about Cricket until you mention it .. I'm a Man U fanatic and appreciate your comment on your friends not liking Ponting .. and nobody I know will root for the Reds with me .. in fact I end up watching the games by myself so I don't listen to complaints  :-\   
meh .. c'est la vie

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2011, 09:55:25 AM »
oh noessss  .. it's a new year .. I bet that things will be better .. wanna hug ? I ask because as long as it's not a mad face you won't put a choke hold on me  :)

Damn just a hug?  I hate my life. nope, no mad face for ya.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2011, 05:53:03 PM »

Great video ... !!  I looked up some of the games on youtube last night .. it's pretty kewl to watch them .. I forget about Cricket until you mention it .. I'm a Man U fanatic and appreciate your comment on your friends not liking Ponting .. and nobody I know will root for the Reds with me .. in fact I end up watching the games by myself so I don't listen to complaints  :-\   
meh .. c'est la vie

my couzin ...who lives in America...is a man u fanatic  :-\ and other teams he keeps rambling on and on and on about
aren't man u fans supposed to be an anti barmy army of sorts? rowdy etc etc.. n'est ce pas ?

carpe` vaginum!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2011, 05:59:22 PM »
The Charlize Theron commercial made me consider investing in a 72" tv.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2011, 06:00:33 PM »
4 w8m8
    :D
carpe` vaginum!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2011, 07:32:27 PM »

Damn just a hug?  I hate my life. nope, no mad face for ya.

What was the most pleasant part of your day?
 8)
:

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2011, 07:34:32 PM »
 8)

today?

haven't had it yet

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2011, 07:36:23 PM »
 8)

R