Author Topic: The women in the USA  (Read 4051 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
The women in the USA
« on: December 28, 2010, 03:05:41 PM »
 Man they are fugly. When you see a hot one it's like seeing a needle in a haystack.

Maybe about 5-10% of them are seriously attractive or try to present themselves attractively. The rest are just slobs.

It's like they just don't give a fuck about their appearance. Feminism run amok. You all need to bitchslap these broads and put them in place.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: The women in the USA
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 03:06:56 PM »
I disagree.  It depends on where you live...I've seen plenty of hot broads here in the states, it's their attitude that sucks.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 03:08:24 PM »
this anti american gimmick is just being done in vain now

all countries have hot women and ugly women.

stop trying to be the forum "heel"- no one is buying it

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 03:09:22 PM »

QFT

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 03:09:44 PM »
Man they are fugly. When you see a hot one it's like seeing a needle in a haystack.

Maybe about 5-10% of them are seriously attractive or try to present themselves attractively. The rest are just slobs.

It's like they just don't give a fuck about their appearance. Feminism run amok. You all need to bitchslap these broads and put them in place.
Where the hell do you run into these ugly chicas. In my apt complex alone there are stunnas...and the office, all of them are dime pieces...

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 03:09:50 PM »
I disagree.  It depends on where you live...I've seen plenty of hot broads here in the states, it's their attitude that sucks.

You're in Vegas right, of course the women there look better than most places.

I'm in SoCal now, close to the beach. Spent the day out shopping. I WASN'T impressed with the eye candy. I think the "hot California girls" are becoming a thing of the past.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 03:11:46 PM »

I'm in SoCal now, close to the beach. Spent the day out shopping. I WASN'T impressed with the eye candy. I think the "hot California girls" are becoming a thing of the past.
Yes, but I lived in many places (military).
San Diego is a hotbed for hot white females...My God...I would clean house there.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 03:11:56 PM »
this anti american gimmick is just being done in vain now

stop trying to be the forum "heel"- no one is buying it

You just hate me because I call you out on being a closet gay.

I'm serious about the women though. So many American women just totally let themselves go.

Some are stunners but perectage-wise, it's not pretty.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 03:12:38 PM »

I was in LA for a week back in Septenber and I have never seen so many beautiful , ethnic, sexy , exotic types of women in my life.
One girl I met online and met in person out there was possible one of the top 3 best looking girls I have seen in my life.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2010, 03:14:30 PM »
You just hate me because I call you out on being a closet gay.

I'm serious about the women though. So many American women just totally let themselves go.

Some are stunners but perectage-wise, it's not pretty.

a) I could never hate a person i never met in real life. Seriously, this is a internet forum
b) i'm just calling you out on trying to be the forum "heel"....you're trying WAY to hard at it.  I mean, if saying that you weren't impressed by the girls in Southern CA isn't a "trying to be the forum bad guy" statement then Wiggs isn't a black guy

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 03:21:02 PM »
I was in LA for a week back in Septenber and I have never seen so many beautiful , ethnic, sexy , exotic types of women in my life.
One girl I met online and met in person out there was possible one of the top 3 best looking girls I have seen in my life.

There are a lot of stunners in the USA. Especially in Cal beach towns and in some other big cities.

But. When you get away from the beaches and big cities, when you get into the suburbs and small towns it gets really rough, really quick.

Go to the suburbs 10 or 15 miles inland and the amount of hot women you see plummets. In other countries the women are hot through out. Here, most of the hot women seem to only be in rich neighborhoods.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2010, 03:28:43 PM »

OBVIOUSLY you NEVER been to NYC fuckin LOSER!!!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 03:29:01 PM »
 Maybe it was just an off day. I'll keep my eyes open to see if i'll get proved wrong.

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 03:31:57 PM »

^This

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 03:37:28 PM »
Hottest girls I have ever seen are in Costa Rica they all walk, no cars and have that pumped up spanish ass from doing so. USA is ok depends where you are.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 03:39:26 PM »

NYC, the richest and most cosmopolitan city on Earth has hot women? That's a shocker  :o

The big cities in every country have gorgeous women. It's the women in the smaller towns that show you what a country is REALLY all about.

Muscleboy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 03:39:50 PM »

Agree, ive dated alot of girls from here in the states.  Now Im dating a Brazilian, and she is almost drama free! :)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 03:40:07 PM »
NYC, the richest and most cosmopolitan city on Earth has hot women? That's a shocker  :o

The big cities in every country have gorgeous women. It's the women in the smaller towns that show you what a country is REALLY all about.

And they all have the worst attitudes...Fuck them and fuck New York...

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 03:44:11 PM »
And they all have the worst attitudes...Fuck them and fuck New York...

Totally agree. The west coast is better than the east coast in every way.

Fuck the east coast.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 03:47:00 PM »

I agree, walk around Manhatten for an hour and anyone who's not blind change their mind. And true about the attitude! Especially in SoCal.

I remember walking around Montreal and seeing a lot of hot women that seemed not to be pretentious at all. Actually smiled when I made eye contact. Wish I was there without the family at the time!

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 03:50:02 PM »

I guess things must have changed drastically since I lived there... ::)

Where in SoCal are you?

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2010, 03:51:54 PM »
I was in LA for a week back in Septenber and I have never seen so many beautiful , ethnic, sexy , exotic types of women in my life. One girl I met online and met in person out there was possible one of the top 3 best looking girls I have seen in my life.

Lived there for 15 years, and I can confirm... :D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2010, 03:53:39 PM »
 Welcome to the USA. Come and enjoy our beautiful women.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2010, 03:53:55 PM »
There are a lot of stunners in the USA. Especially in Cal beach towns and in some other big cities.

But. When you get away from the beaches and big cities, when you get into the suburbs and small towns it gets really rough, really quick.
 Go to the suburbs 10 or 15 miles inland and the amount of hot women you see plummets. In other countries the women are hot through out. Here, most of the hot women seem to only be in rich neighborhoods.

You have a point, generally speaking, lol...

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2010, 03:59:04 PM »
This thread is Mute without pics of FLAPS. ;)