Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 11057 times)

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2010, 10:19:47 PM »
Epic stalking, Sickly. :)
Information fell into my lap because im friends with the guy on the board. Nothing was picked.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2010, 10:20:33 PM »
I think the gh15 multiple account thing has been debunked. Call me naive but I think it's (mainly) one person with competition/sales experience. His "revelation" about the huge game changer of HGH at very, very, very high doses seems legit. When I heard Ronnie was running 30 IU I laughed at him and thought he was retarded. Now...well, now we kind of know, eh?

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2010, 10:25:12 PM »
I think the gh15 multiple account thing has been debunked. Call me naive but I think it's (mainly) one person with competition/sales experience. His "revelation" about the huge game changer of HGH at very, very, very high doses seems legit. When I heard Ronnie was running 30 IU I laughed at him and thought he was retarded. Now...well, now we kind of know, eh?

30ius' of GH is very common in bodybuilding for the ones with money, typical doses right now from what I've seen from the guys at Venice Golds is between 10-20iu's. GH is crack to some of these guys and they prostitute themselves for it. And don't get me started on the woMEN either.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2010, 10:25:34 PM »
Then shouldn't alex know the identity. He used to hang out with nasser and bigbobs didn't he? How come bigbobs hasn't said anything? Kovacs claimed nasser was taking 10 grams of test a week for experimentation. We have never heard anything out of gh15 on this.
Alex has hung out with Nasser a couple times, and discussed gh15 with him. Supposedly Nasser never directly admitted to being gh15, but gave several fairly direct hints towards the fact that he was indeed behind the account. for example, alex said that nasser told him "I dont want to tell you anything about gh15, because if something ever came out, i wouldnt want to have to be suspicious of you".  :D but then again, it could be alex just bs'ing.

BigBobs has always hinted towards gh15 being Nasser, but claimed that he saw gh15 posting on getbig while he was with Nasser, which would make it impossible for the two to be the same guy.

Nasser said on PBW radio show that he liked gh15, that gh15 was telling the truth, that he would not say he was or was not gh15, because he didnt want to take away credibility from gh15, and then added that he did use gh at 15 iu per day.  I think you already knew all this though.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2010, 10:30:10 PM »

30ius' of GH is very common in bodybuilding for the ones with money, typical doses right now from what I've seen from the guys at Venice Golds is between 10-20iu's. GH is crack to some of these guys and they prostitute themselves for it. And don't get me started on the woMEN either.

prety much,, this fella just in one short paragraph explained to you the name of the game,,THE GAME START AT 5 IU A DAY OF LEGIT GH,,IT GOES A LEVEL UP AS IN REGIONAL COMPETITION AT 8-15 IU A DAY ,,AND IT ENDS AT TOP AMERUER PROFESSIONAL LEVEL AT 15-30 IU A DAY ,,

THIS IS IT ,,

THIS IS BODYBUILDING,,

YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT WITH OUT GH,,YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GROW TO THE SIZE NEEDED,,OR MAINTAIN QUALITY OF SIZE WITH OUT GH,,YES YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BE OFF GH AFTER YOU BEEN ON IT FOR A A MONTH OR 2 AND KEEP THE BF YOU GOT DOWN TO WHILE THICKNNING AND BLOWING UP YOUR MUSCLE ,,BUT IN THE LONG RUN WHICH IS  COMPETETIVE BODYBUILDING YOU WILL ABSOLUTLY WONT GROW TO WHERE YOU NEED TO BE WITH OUT CONTINOUE USAGE OF GH,, ON A REGULAR BASIS ,,ON HIGHER DOSES,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2010, 10:33:41 PM »
I can barely afford 4 iu a day in the offseason. Maybe 12 weeks out from a show ill go up. Last year i did 8. This year i plan to do 10.... stuff is expensive as hell

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2010, 10:37:08 PM »
GH is cheap if you know the good sources  ;)

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2010, 10:39:15 PM »
Alex has hung out with Nasser a couple times, and discussed gh15 with him. Supposedly Nasser never directly admitted to being gh15, but gave several fairly direct hints towards the fact that he was indeed behind the account. for example, alex said that nasser told him "I dont want to tell you anything about gh15, because if something ever came out, i wouldnt want to have to be suspicious of you".  :D but then again, it could be alex just bs'ing.

BigBobs has always hinted towards gh15 being Nasser, but claimed that he saw gh15 posting on getbig while he was with Nasser, which would make it impossible for the two to be the same guy.

Nasser said on PBW radio show that he liked gh15, that gh15 was telling the truth, that he would not say he was or was not gh15, because he didnt want to take away credibility from gh15, and then added that he did use gh at 15 iu per day.  I think you already knew all this though.

Whoever GH15 is, knows or is Nasser, he has made some of the same and I mean by the book statements Nasser has made! Anyone who has ever had a conversation with Nasser could confirm this. As a matter of fact if you ever see Nasser approach him and ask him about Fitness women, ask him about Rap, ask him about music back in the day, ask him about Palumbo, Milos, Jayson Cutler, and then come back and say to me you are not convinced he's the words behind the thoughts of Nasser ElSonbaty!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2010, 10:43:07 PM »
I can barely afford 4 iu a day in the offseason. Maybe 12 weeks out from a show ill go up. Last year i did 8. This year i plan to do 10.... stuff is expensive as hell
how old are you now? according to gh15 early 20's should still be okay without GH. I tried GH the summer before last, I was using a shit load of it for about 2 months, I really didnt gain anything but sore hands and shiny skin.  but then again it was only for two months and at the time i was using shitty homebrew test. the only way ill use GH again is if i come across somebody who will pay double what i can get it for.  ;D

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2010, 10:48:32 PM »
how old are you now? according to gh15 early 20's should still be okay without GH. I tried GH the summer before last, I was using a shit load of it for about 2 months, I really didnt gain anything but sore hands and shiny skin.  but then again it was only for two months and at the time i was using shitty homebrew test. the only way ill use GH again is if i come across somebody who will pay double what i can get it for.  ;D
I have run across some gems here and there (real deal). I think it is one of the few things i ahve ever tried where i got immediate resules. Every 2 iu i bumped up i gained 5 lbs. i started with 2 and worked up to 8.... no idea what it was. I was running so much at the same time it could have been anything. I have yet to break 1400 total... i would prefer to keep it low. Might go to 1800 or so this year since im doing a national show. Im still in my early 20's.

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2010, 10:52:16 PM »

Most pros can't either, but they find a way. Gay men pay a lot of money to see big muscle men naked. When you want it bad enough you can get it!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2010, 10:55:23 PM »
I have run across some gems here and there (real deal). I think it is one of the few things i ahve ever tried where i got immediate resules. Every 2 iu i bumped up i gained 5 lbs. i started with 2 and worked up to 8.... no idea what it was. I was running so much at the same time it could have been anything. I have yet to break 1400 total... i would prefer to keep it low. Might go to 1800 or so this year since im doing a national show. Im still in my early 20's.
i was using a hell of a lot more than 8iu's. serotropin. my hands were sore as fuck so i know it was legit, i think the reason i didnt gain was because the roids i was using at the time(homebrew) was pretty much completely bunk.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2010, 10:58:09 PM »
i was using a hell of a lot more than 8iu's. serotropin. my hands were sore as fuck so i know it was legit, i think the reason i didnt gain was because the roids i was using at the time(homebrew) was pretty much completely bunk.

I have never felt a side effect once from growth other the maybe increased size, ability to stay lean easier, and a bit of facial growth. I had a guy tell me it looked like my jaw grew some but i never get tingling in the hands or eye floaties.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2010, 10:59:30 PM »
eye floaties ???

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2010, 12:16:19 AM »
I'll admit it, im gh15 guys

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2010, 05:30:25 AM »

Naive. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2010, 05:56:42 AM »
top 5 in his past 3 shows, yea he sucks as a bodybuilder..   ???

it really appears you don't know much about him. but thanks for sharing your opinion.

His shape and structure are terrible. He has created a name for himself that is all. Just another shitty responder who wants to compete under the natty bracket.
Trans Milkshake.

dustin

« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2010, 09:06:27 AM »
Even with the most reputable sources you get counterfeit and underdosed GH. Best kits I ran were some Seronos that cost $700 that gave good results and definitely changed my natural base. I had swine flu and kept running it and recovered very well. Also got strep throat and an ulcer the size of a grapefruit from the stress and literally fasted for two weeks without shrinking. Legit, but couldn't fucking train!

3 kits of underdose blue tops were also run at a later date. Trained like a pussy and regret it. Got Norwalk and just blasted 10iu a day (supposedly a good GH peptide but only 2-3iu per vial) and that kept me going. Mom works at a hospital and wife works at a care facility so I always get the good infections. Can't afford any GH for probably a year or two but dying to run some while I'm not sick. Hooked a buddy up with some good kits my source offered and he blew the fuck up. Makes me feel shitty to be in debt!

My feet grew over half a size during my second course too and I had to buy new shoes. It was hilarious.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2010, 09:21:40 AM »
Permanently altering your genetic bone structure for temporary muscle size....lol.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2010, 09:27:58 AM »
Even with the most reputable sources you get counterfeit and underdosed GH. Best kits I ran were some Seronos that cost $700 that gave good results and definitely changed my natural base. I had swine flu and kept running it and recovered very well. Also got strep throat and an ulcer the size of a grapefruit from the stress and literally fasted for two weeks without shrinking. Legit, but couldn't fucking train!

3 kits of underdose blue tops were also run at a later date. Trained like a pussy and regret it. Got Norwalk and just blasted 10iu a day (supposedly a good GH peptide but only 2-3iu per vial) and that kept me going. Mom works at a hospital and wife works at a care facility so I always get the good infections. Can't afford any GH for probably a year or two but dying to run some while I'm not sick. Hooked a buddy up with some good kits my source offered and he blew the fuck up. Makes me feel shitty to be in debt!

My feet grew over half a size during my second course too and I had to buy new shoes. It was hilarious.

my good friend gets kits for $500 that he swears are the best GH he has ever used and he's been pinning himself since the early 90's.

He takes 2 IUs a day and 600 mgs of test a week and he's 6'1" 245 Shredded to the bone and eats whatever the fuck he wants.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2010, 12:10:06 PM »
the magic of growth hormona  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2010, 12:14:24 PM »
Permanently altering your genetic bone structure for temporary muscle size....lol.

It's only temporary if you want it to be :D

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2010, 12:44:15 PM »
Then shouldn't alex know the identity. He used to hang out with nasser and bigbobs didn't he? How come bigbobs hasn't said anything? Kovacs claimed nasser was taking 10 grams of test a week for experimentation. We have never heard anything out of gh15 on this.

Alex "knows" it's Anthony Roberts.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2010, 12:47:29 PM »
lol i love it how these clowns chaos and bench say they know him, yet they can't give out a name hahaha

these kids love toying with all of you guys keeping you on the edge of your seat "OMG REALLY YOU KNOW WHO IT IS ???? WHO WHO WHO WHO???"

fucking pathetic haha none of you retards know who the guy is and whoever you "thought" it was, you would still be wrong lol!!!

QFT!!!

All these geneius claim that they know who gh15 and say how obvious it is but never name names or give proof or even reason. Sevaste knows its dennsi james and your a moron if you can't see this. But the rest just say the same thing about how obvious it is and if the rest of us cant' see it were just to stupid

gh15 owns lots of minds here. they follow and read every one of his posts.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2010, 07:39:10 PM »