Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 11059 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2010, 09:09:34 PM »
You're annoying. Say who it is or shut the fuck up. It's not cute. Your just being a gnat again.
its a couple of different people....likely one of the same three people using the stickstickly account...hope this helps..

bench

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2010, 09:10:55 PM »
How'd you come to this conclusion, Jason ???
Spill the beans.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2010, 09:13:04 PM »
do you understand you talking here to gh15 right? to the main authority on hormones not some kid on boarding who think what ifs and whats,, go read the bible AGAIN ,,if you havent read it to begin witj,,

size has nothing to do with steroid and hormone usage,,he is big  fella a person at 230 12% is huge at 5'11 not only big but huge,,and the fact he cant maintain even 200lb to comepte doesnt mean he is not on hormones ,,it means he doesnt use hormones at a high enouhg doses and aiming at the look of hormonized bodybuilder which is easily recognized,,

his progression through the years is of very average to sub average hormonized user,, he suck as bodybuilder ,,he knows it too

the guy scream an avid board user that buy his drugs online,,thats only thing he screams to me,,he may lift heavy but it means absolutly shit when it come to bodybuilding,,powerlifting is a diff story

nortom as said before is one of the worst liar natural lifters to date,,he just doesnt have the genetic respond ,,very very sub average physiqe with bad structure

gh15 approved
top 5 in his past 3 shows, yea he sucks as a bodybuilder..   ???

it really appears you don't know much about him. but thanks for sharing your opinion.
follow the arrows

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2010, 09:14:14 PM »
Spill the beans.
seriously bro?...you havent figured it out yet?....gh15 has damn near told everyone who he is....and he damn sure isnt a pro...or a BB..

bench

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2010, 09:15:59 PM »
I don't know anything about drugs or a whole lot about elite natural bodybuilding either, but I find it very hard to believe he's on considering a few things:

1, He's really not all that big
2, His progression over the years has been pretty 'natural'
3, The guys life screams integrity, hardwork, and dedication
4, Given #3 combine it with the fact that he categorically denies using ANY PEDs whatsoever.

Not to say that he doesn't have a great physique but if you consider his consistency over the years with 110% on diet and training YEAR ROUND, Layne is truly on an ungodly level with his dedication. So its not hard to believe that he looks better than a lot of other naturals out there without using PEDs.

HAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaa....I bet you think Santa got you that Blu-ray player too. :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2010, 09:16:15 PM »
seriously bro?...you havent figured it out yet?....gh15 has damn near told everyone who he is....and he damn sure isnt a pro...or a BB..

bench
No shit, over the years there has been massive amounts of slip ups between the different people posting on the account, I think sometimes they change the password on one guy and it creates some drama, but they always let him back in.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2010, 09:18:04 PM »
No shit, over the years there has been massive amounts of slip ups between the different people posting on the account, I think sometimes they change the password on one guy and it creates some drama, but they always let him back in.
they do...a little while back someone here fully admitted it...but no one caught on....its kinda sad really ;D

bench

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2010, 09:19:10 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaa....I bet you think Santa got you that Blu-ray player too. :D
looks like he got you coal this year  :-\
follow the arrows

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2010, 09:20:47 PM »

So why don't you smart guys tell us idiots what the 411 is.....or are You just guessing like everyone else

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2010, 09:22:53 PM »
So why don't you smart guys tell us idiots what the 411 is.....or are You just guessing like everyone else
bro, you know who it is too..

bench

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2010, 09:23:54 PM »

bench
you're talking about former members here right?
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2010, 09:24:53 PM »
you're talking about former members here right?
Former? LOL they never left. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2010, 09:27:17 PM »
interesting, i'm trying to think of who the third person is... or is there a 4th one too  ;D
follow the arrows

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2010, 09:27:54 PM »
dear science....this is where they start thinking you are talking about a squadfather conspiracy ;D

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2010, 09:29:19 PM »
dear science....this is where they start thinking you are talking about a squadfather conspiracy ;D

bench
The getbig conspiracy machine is kicking into overdrive right now........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2010, 09:30:29 PM »

bench

No I don't.....I may "know" the people but I have no idea who's running  it.....to be honest I don't give that behind the scenes crap a lot of thought...and I also don't read a lot of Ghs posts.....same old shit every time.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2010, 09:33:50 PM »
lol no, never bought into the squadfather conspiracies.
follow the arrows

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2010, 10:05:05 PM »

groink-alex-kiwiol

or

nasser

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2010, 10:10:09 PM »
groink-alex-kiwiol

or

nasser
Plausible but the info gh15 gives out is accurate from my sources and i just feel that kiwi, groink and alex don't know those things in detail. I have good sources on alex as well so i know what he knows but i still don't think its him.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2010, 10:11:45 PM »
Plausible but the info gh15 gives out is accurate from my sources and i just feel that kiwi, groink and alex don't know those things in detail. I have good sources on alex as well so i know what he knows but i still don't think its him.
Epic stalking.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2010, 10:13:22 PM »
Epic stalking.
What the hell are you talking about tit head? No one is stalking you on this forum. You are about as entertaining as a dripping faucet. Epic self sense of heightened importance queen hahahahahah

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2010, 10:16:44 PM »
i was half joking, i think its nasser, but i wouldnt be suprised if it was those three.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:39 PM »
lol i love it how these clowns chaos and bench say they know him, yet they can't give out a name hahaha

these kids love toying with all of you guys keeping you on the edge of your seat "OMG REALLY YOU KNOW WHO IT IS ???? WHO WHO WHO WHO???"

fucking pathetic haha none of you retards know who the guy is and whoever you "thought" it was, you would still be wrong lol!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2010, 10:18:09 PM »

Epic stalking, Sickly.
lol i love it how these clowns chaos and bench say they know him, yet they can't give out a name hahaha

these kids love toying with all of you guys keeping you on the edge of your seat "OMG REALLY YOU KNOW WHO IT IS ???? WHO WHO WHO WHO???"

fucking pathetic haha none of you retards know who the guy is and whoever you "thought" it was, you would still be wrong lol!!!
:)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2010, 10:18:59 PM »
i was half joking, i think its nasser, but i wouldnt be suprised if it was those three.
Then shouldn't alex know the identity. He used to hang out with nasser and bigbobs didn't he? How come bigbobs hasn't said anything? Kovacs claimed nasser was taking 10 grams of test a week for experimentation. We have never heard anything out of gh15 on this.