Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 11029 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: December 28, 2010, 08:02:01 PM »
Can you do something about this bullshit:
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/101545-WNBF-Champion-MARTIN-DANIELS

or give some sort of statement that can posted there on your behalf

thanks

post link here i dont go read links soemwhere else,,if members there want gh15 response they come here and show the link here,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kevinf

• Getbig III
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 08:09:56 PM »
Some of the replies make me sick to my stomach!  :P  Its always the same song and dance with these two clowns.

"lol asking that question in this section. just wait til the insecure, self rightious posters get ahold of this. They will have a field day.

I saw Martin in person and he looks ridiculous, but I've seen enough natty guys who looked ridiculous over the years to believe he's natural. If Martin could come in with completely shredded conditioning, he would win every natural show from now until he retires
"
-Layne Norton

"Guns are pretty damn good, but those wheels are unreal.

Don't know for sure if he's clean or not (how could I?), but I take him at his word. I bet if you saw him in person he would not strike you as being freakishly huge. On stage, in shape - different story.
"-Ron Harris

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 08:12:01 PM »
put picture of the individual before gh15 and you shall get direct answer

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 08:12:55 PM »
put picture of the individual before gh15 and you shall get direct answer

gh15 approved
Thanks Jason, you're a big help!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 08:14:28 PM »
Thanks Jason, you're a big help!!

youre welcome....
i guess im now jason huh or jason cutler ,,maybe tomorrow ill be jason alexander from tv
bring the fuckin pictures so i see this indiviodual

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 08:15:51 PM »
youre welcome....
i guess im now jason huh or jason cutler ,,maybe tomorrow ill be jason alexander from tv
bring the fuckin pictures so i see this indiviodual

gh15 approved
No you're the other Jason that didn't cover his tracks......and lets his friends use the gh15 account sometimes. :o :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 08:16:16 PM »
Pictures of the guy whose natural status is in question. real brain buster here...its going to be a tough call even for gh15

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 08:16:42 PM »
whos the other jason? the jewish guy special ed? not him sorry

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 08:17:25 PM »
Pictures of the guy whose natural status is in question. real brain buster here...its going to be a tough call even for gh15

all i see is x x x insted of pictures,,
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2010, 08:18:09 PM »
whos the other jason? the jewish guy special ed? not him sorry

gh15 approved
::) You know the Jason I speak of.......and you know his friends...... :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 08:19:39 PM »
the pics are up!!!

gh15 what's this clown running

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2010, 08:20:33 PM »
the pics are up!!!

Tons of juice required to obtain that massive red X frame.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 08:24:45 PM »
the pics are up!!!

cant see them ,,,since they came up and went away ,,in a good ole fashion magistic way lol
fallen angel

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 08:25:55 PM »
here you go
follow the arrows

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 08:25:57 PM »

now i see them ok ill look at it and give my answer in 2 min i want ot drink my milkshake
fallen angel

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 08:29:29 PM »
Some of the replies make me sick to my stomach! :P  Its always the same song and dance with these two clowns.

X2
I can't believe what I'm reading in that forum.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 08:31:10 PM »
moderate doses of test 750-1200mg a week but in form of sustanon , lots of eq,,tren ace at higher dose when preping,,gh at 10-15 iu ,,

thats his core basic usage,,everything else is around it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 08:32:18 PM »
what is layne taking? I dont believe he is, but if u insist he does i'd like to know what u think he's on..
follow the arrows

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 08:32:32 PM »
GOD OF HORMONAS HAS SPOKEN.

hormonized not surprised  :-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 08:35:35 PM »
what is layne taking? I dont believe he is, but if u insist he does i'd like to know what u think he's on..

nortom? lol this is one of the worst natural liars in many many years ,,he is straight continuation of skip lacour just not the genetic respond of skip lacour but he is straigt direct continuation of that liar,,

nortom is using low doses gh on prep times ,, very low doses 2-3 iu nothing to grow you leaner but more to reduce body fat and maintain size same time,,its different approacj ,,also nortom is king of no ester product and king of tablets with very short ester

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 08:39:00 PM »
nortom? lol this is one of the worst natural liars in many many years ,,he is straight continuation of skip lacour just not the genetic respond of skip lacour but he is straigt direct continuation of that liar,,

nortom is using low doses gh on prep times ,, very low doses 2-3 iu nothing to grow you leaner but more to reduce body fat and maintain size same time,,its different approacj ,,also nortom is king of no ester product and king of tablets with very short ester

gh15 approved
How'd you come to this conclusion, Jason ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2010, 08:45:03 PM »

gh15 approved
I don't know anything about drugs or a whole lot about elite natural bodybuilding either, but I find it very hard to believe he's on considering a few things:

1, He's really not all that big
2, His progression over the years has been pretty 'natural'
3, The guys life screams integrity, hardwork, and dedication
4, Given #3 combine it with the fact that he categorically denies using ANY PEDs whatsoever.

Not to say that he doesn't have a great physique but if you consider his consistency over the years with 110% on diet and training YEAR ROUND, Layne is truly on an ungodly level with his dedication. So its not hard to believe that he looks better than a lot of other naturals out there without using PEDs.
follow the arrows

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2010, 08:53:16 PM »
How'd you come to this conclusion, Jason ???
You're annoying. Say who it is or shut the fuck up. It's not cute. Your just being a gnat again.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2010, 08:58:42 PM »
I don't know anything about drugs or a whole lot about elite natural bodybuilding either, but I find it very hard to believe he's on considering a few things:

1, He's really not all that big
2, His progression over the years has been pretty 'natural'
3, The guys life screams integrity, hardwork, and dedication
4, Given #3 combine it with the fact that he categorically denies using ANY PEDs whatsoever.

Not to say that he doesn't have a great physique but if you consider his consistency over the years with 110% on diet and training YEAR ROUND, Layne is truly on an ungodly level with his dedication. So its not hard to believe that he looks better than a lot of other naturals out there without using PEDs.

do you understand you talking here to gh15 right? to the main authority on hormones not some kid on boarding who think what ifs and whats,, go read the bible AGAIN ,,if you havent read it to begin witj,,

size has nothing to do with steroid and hormone usage,,he is big  fella a person at 230 12% is huge at 5'11 not only big but huge,,and the fact he cant maintain even 200lb to comepte doesnt mean he is not on hormones ,,it means he doesnt use hormones at a high enouhg doses and aiming at the look of hormonized bodybuilder which is easily recognized,,

his progression through the years is of very average to sub average hormonized user,, he suck as bodybuilder ,,he knows it too

the guy scream an avid board user that buy his drugs online,,thats only thing he screams to me,,he may lift heavy but it means absolutly shit when it come to bodybuilding,,powerlifting is a diff story

nortom as said before is one of the worst liar natural lifters to date,,he just doesnt have the genetic respond ,,very very sub average physiqe with bad structure

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2010, 09:05:11 PM »
You're annoying. Say who it is or shut the fuck up. It's not cute. Your just being a gnat again.
Why don't you just go to some other site and post about me some more, SicklyStick?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!