Author Topic: guess race of teens  (Read 4059 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: guess race of teens
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2010, 07:53:14 AM »
human race ?

no wonder the aliens r keeping an eye on us
carpe` vaginum!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2010, 07:56:01 AM »
no wonder the aliens r keeping an eye on us

we're their ant farm.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2010, 07:58:06 AM »
we're their ant farm.

yanno...this is inspiring me to post up the nasa video that i always post several times a year hoping people will watch
if you r curious just google " Evidence case of the nasa UFO" watch part 1 and 2
carpe` vaginum!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2010, 08:08:02 AM »
16-year-old Ishmael Dunbar, 17-year-old Reginald Gardner and 20-year-old Destiny McNeil

sounds like Chinese  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2010, 08:13:05 AM »
yanno...this is inspiring me to post up the nasa video that i always post several times a year hoping people will watch
if you r curious just google " Evidence case of the nasa UFO" watch part 1 and 2
Man's true God and Religion is Greed, it has led us to a true breakdown in society---worldwide...the nggas running this world order shit don't know what the fuck they are doing...no wonder we haven't made it to a level 2 civilization, we prolly aren't even a level 1

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2010, 08:14:17 AM »
This is my 1000th post. Will I get more stars now?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2010, 08:24:56 AM »
Man's true God and Religion is Greed, it has led us to a true breakdown in society---worldwide...the nggas running this world order shit don't know what the fuck they are doing...no wonder we haven't made it to a level 2 civilization, we prolly aren't even a level 1

most people r greedy...it falls on the individual to go beyond that....

i bust on black people on here quite a bit...but in real life i bust on brown people a whole lot more(since i am brown i feel let down from them when i see terrorists on the news)...most of my close IT friends r black and are super hardworking and smart...but the reason i am friends with them is not cause they r greedy and hence rich....cause at some point in their lives they decided to bust their asses and achieve greatness ..not for themselves...but for their wives or families...

unfortunately only a very small % of humans have the intelligence to realize that they can be better...let alone going about achieving it
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2010, 08:32:19 AM »
most people r greedy...it falls on the individual to go beyond that....

i bust on black people on here quite a bit...but in real life i bust on brown people a whole lot more(since i am brown i feel let down from them when i see terrorists on the news)...most of my close IT friends r black and are super hardworking and smart...but the reason i am friends with them is not cause they r greedy and hence rich....cause at some point in their lives they decided to bust their asses and achieve greatness ..not for themselves...but for their wives or families...

unfortunately only a very small % of humans have the intelligence to realize that they can be better...let alone going about achieving it
All of us can be better than what we are, far, far better...if most wanted it, they could be true avatars...but that takes far more work than even the top .0000001% are even willing to do.

Our society has shown by example people getting what they want (fame, fortune) without working for it. It's become sickening...make a sextape, you are "famous", have butt implants (you are famous), but what is the cost?

Busting your ass to achieve what you want is good, but being spiritually, mentally and physically in shape is far, far better.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2010, 08:38:08 AM »
This is my 1000th post. Will I get more stars now?

Yes I got! 4 stars in ya' face, in ya' face  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2010, 08:42:27 AM »
Yes I got! 4 stars in ya' face, in ya' face  ;D

Pipe down noob...

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2010, 08:43:28 AM »

Pipe down noob...

:D

When is 5th star given earned?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2010, 08:50:20 AM »
brasil = nationality  ;D

and he's wanderlei silva, which makes manbearpig uncivilised because he didn't recognise MMA legend... and wanderlei has mixed gene pool... plenty of black/brown/mixed/even white people in brasil... all brasilian.

i didn't even zoom in, he just looked ape like.  i know who wanderlei silva is, because he's married to one of the ugliest "women" on the planet who violated a beautiful girl in the ring a few months ago.
Deep Tissue Massage

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2010, 08:50:45 AM »
:D

When is 5th star given earned?

Have you sent Ron a meal of orange chicken yet ???

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2010, 08:52:54 AM »
All of us can be better than what we are, far, far better...if most wanted it, they could be true avatars...but that takes far more work than even the top .0000001% are even willing to do.

Our society has shown by example people getting what they want (fame, fortune) without working for it. It's become sickening...make a sextape, you are "famous", have butt implants (you are famous), but what is the cost?

Busting your ass to achieve what you want is good, but being spiritually, mentally and physically in shape is far, far better.

i agree with you 100%.  even you for example, could go from "lexus pay" to "ferrari pay" as you like to call it.  hell, you could pick up a shift bagging groceries or go load trucks at UPS and get there if you really wanted to.

but you'll look outside your window and say "fuck it, lexus is good enough".

i'm no better i guess.  "fuck it"
Deep Tissue Massage

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2010, 09:00:59 AM »

Have you sent Ron a meal of orange chicken yet ???

Thanks, It's in progress   ;D

Rod Majors

• Getbig II
  • Down's but not out
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2010, 09:04:08 AM »
cyborg idiot

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2010, 09:08:37 AM »

true..greed has a stronghold on society and envy is right behind it.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2010, 09:09:44 AM »
300 bystanders and just one guy helped them? they are the true pieces of shit
No one wants to get involved.sad but true.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2010, 09:12:25 AM »

i am NOT physically in shape...the gym is a luxury i dont have time for...right now

however i agree with ya....you r a good man...and you live so close by...i cant believe i have not set up a man date with ya yet?

....we should get together...i'll pm you my next time off....my girl loves the b-more aquarium...maybe i can take here there and then we do luncheon...

you r in b-more if i remember right
carpe` vaginum!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2010, 11:15:00 AM »
once in a while my girl and myself will go to a sunday matinee....the theater we go to hires cops...its actually a great neighborhood...but i like the cops making a "if you cause a disturbance you WILL get thrown out " speech before every movie...

Same here.  They also patrol the parking lot.  A gathering of that magnitude would've never gotten off the ground.
:

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2010, 12:50:42 PM »
YOu're an absolute fool.

FOX News is the highest rated News Channel for a reason. They are fair and balanced.

Fair and balanced??

IF this would have been a group of white people attacking a black couple, this would be making headlines everywhere, newspapers, tv. Hate-crime, racism etc. they would scream bloody murder.

Now however you have a small article that says "group of teens" it doesn't mention their race, it doesn't get labeled as hate-crime or racism. Just swept under the rug...
tank u jesus

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2010, 07:10:06 PM »
They were probably White or Asian right? ::) Blacks are responsible for 90% of violent acts in every country they the minority in. Look at Canada, Australia, England, France and USA. See what % of the population is black and then see what % of the prison population is black. It is in their blood and is not just a problem in the USA. The reality is blacks have a predisposition to crime and are not as smart or civilized as other races. Sure the odd one is smart but if you look at the race as a whole they have far less professionals than any other race. Also the most advanced African country when left alone still can't match white cultures of 2000 years ago in terms of technology.  They still believe in witch craft for christ sakes in most black countries. The whites stopped believing in mythology and fairy tales in the 1400's.
shotgun on the team