Author Topic: Goodness Gracious, this Pic is disturbing  (Read 18178 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Goodness Gracious, this Pic is disturbing
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2010, 11:58:37 AM »
Bodybuilding really isn't very popular with the ladies is it?

Sausage party "sport", that's for sure.

name a sport where men aren't most of the fans

E
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2010, 12:07:12 PM »

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/undercover16.htm

Question - Do you think it's true that bodybuilding survives solely from gay men as fans?

Answer - I don't necessarily think that bodybuilding totally survives from gay fans but I do know that that the gay population makes up a huge part of the IFBB's fan base. And, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. I have nothing against homosexuals; they are people too. I appreciate a comment from a gay man just as much as from a heterosexual woman. As a matter of fact I receive a greater amount of e-mails from gay men then anyone else. No big deal to me ... live and let live I always say.
Flex Wheeler once told Dex about a letter he got from a dude in prison...It started off praising him, then towards the bottom, the guy said that he wanted to bend Flex over and "work him out"

That being said, I have never gone to a bbing show, and don't intend to. Never taken pics of a muscular dude, bber etc, and don't intend to, and never acted like those dudes....I would rather and fully prefer Bikini chicks (with no implants), and have men's bbing as a sideshow to them....as it should be.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2010, 12:21:56 PM »
also,

take a look gentlemen.  there's a guy whose head is actually buried in jay's crotch:

Yes Friar Tuck is going for the ole' Mexican tuck and roll. He better watch out or Jay might fill his seat with shit

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2010, 01:14:24 PM »
Actually pretty few sports are popular among women... that's one of the differences between men and women; women in general don't follow sports.

we can safely conclude sports in general are overtly gay

especially MMA and bodybuilding

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2010, 01:17:29 PM »

only if you want them to be...LFL, ahhh, now that is a sports league...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2010, 01:17:58 PM »

Ok, Jay is doing his thing. Getting paid $10,000 for a guest pose and probably sold another $5,000 in DVD's, caps, shirts and pics.

But the rest of these dudes?? Gross.
looks like they are at a weenie roast.
F

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2010, 01:25:01 PM »
Flex Wheeler once told Dex about a letter he got from a dude in prison...It started off praising him, then towards the bottom, the guy said that he wanted to bend Flex over and "work him out"

That being said, I have never gone to a bbing show, and don't intend to. Never taken pics of a muscular dude, bber etc, and don't intend to, and never acted like those dudes....I would rather and fully prefer Bikini chicks (with no implants), and have men's bbing as a sideshow to them....as it should be.

There is nothing quite like being in bed with a huge, hungry, submissive BB while his trophies line the shelves in the bedroom, seemingly looking down on you as you two go at it.   :P

Btw, Jay looks like he is about to be eaten alive.  ;D

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2010, 01:25:24 PM »

Been saying ever. it for years and no one listens. Especially football... thats the biggest crock of homo shit

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2010, 01:26:56 PM »
There is nothing quite like being in bed with a huge, hungry, submissive BB while his trophies line the shelves in the bedroom, seemingly looking down on you as you two go at it.   :P

God your repulsive... i can see you and billy minaugh going at it rofl.... the horrid smells that would emit from such a fowl gathering  :-X  :-\  :(

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2010, 01:29:46 PM »
God your repulsive... i can see you and billy minaugh going at it rofl.... the horrid smells that would emit from such a fowl gathering  :-X  :-\  :(

Does Billy have any BB trophies?  And I mean first or second place... Not the sympathy trophies given to every competitor.  ::)

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2010, 01:35:07 PM »
I was there,

You can't see from he photo, but Jay wasn't wearing any underwear, hence the crowds appreciation

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2010, 01:36:10 PM »
Does Billy have any BB trophies?  And I mean first or second place... Not the sympathy trophies given to every competitor.  ::)
Are you trying to say you have slept with a mainstream ifbb pro? I was just citing billy as an example because i know u like them ugly but im sure he has some powerlifting trophies

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2010, 01:37:00 PM »
actually now that i think of it he does...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2010, 01:55:17 PM »

Excellent description.

I had a vision Bay.  I saw Jay Cutler and you in bed.  I saw you take him from behind. While you went at it, I saw those trophies lining the shelves of a fireplace in the corner of his bedroom.  I also saw picture frames of him and his sitting on top of his nightstand and those frames shook in place as you made that bed squeal like a pig in heat.

I don't have a hard on, I have something here that a man would easily chip his tooth on..

"1"

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2010, 01:59:12 PM »
Excellent description.

I had a vision Bay.  I saw Jay Cutler and you in bed.  I saw you take him from behind. While you went at it, I saw those trophies lining the shelves of a fireplace in the corner of his bedroom.  I also saw picture frames of him and his sitting on top of his nightstand and those frames shook in place as you made that bed squeal like a pig in heat.

I don't have a hard on, I have something here that a man would easily chip his tooth on..

"1"

Where was Kerry in this fantasy and who was penetrating who? Can 2 gay men simultaneously penetrate each other? Did Jay cry when it all ended?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2010, 02:03:27 PM »
Where was Kerry in this fantasy

I never involve family in my posts, that kind of stuff can get you TIMED OUT.

and who was penetrating who? Can 2 gay men simultaneously penetrate each other? Did Jay cry when it all ended?

Absolutely.  Remember penetration simply means, in laymen's terms, that a part of your body has entered a cavity on the other person's body, so if 2 men perform a 69, then both men would be simultaneously penetrating each other, via oral penetration with their penes.

Also, in the easiest of ways, a double-headed dildo could be used for simultaneous penetration.

Hope this helps..
"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2010, 02:09:48 PM »

That reminds me, Bikini chicks, bikini chicks, bikini chicks...

I think your goal is to make heteros to stop working out...so thar you can emasculate them..making them  "walk de plank." (maybe)

but, your discription and One's, leaves one speechless...
Bikini chicks, bikini chicks, bikini chicks (that's a mantra by the way)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2010, 03:18:17 PM »
name a sport where men aren't most of the fans

E

Womans hoops.

Saram

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2010, 03:29:31 PM »
Dude, you got that wrong.

Homos are people loving the SAME sex, heteros are people loving the OTHER sex.

If there is one guy in the pic that could be NOT homo, it's Jay, although he probably is at least bi.

People are impressed by big guys. Doesn't make them homo. I seriously think there are alot of closet homos here that, for no other reason than to further supress their true emotions, have to look down on bodybuilding and its fans and call them gay because if they were honest with themselves they would have to admit that the only reason THEY like the sport is because of the near-naked men.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2010, 03:32:45 PM »
Where's the pic of disturbia ???

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2010, 05:17:41 PM »
That reminds me, Bikini chicks, bikini chicks, bikini chicks...

I think your goal is to make heteros to stop working out...so thar you can emasculate them..making them  "walk de plank." (maybe)

but, your discription and One's, leaves one speechless...
Bikini chicks, bikini chicks, bikini chicks (that's a mantra by the way)

Do you really think I could make that up?  No, my friend.  It has happened.  In the throes of extacy I glanced up at the many first and second place trophies (I checked) around the room and savored the realization that a live version of those trophies was there in bed with me giving himself up to my satisfaction!  And yes, he swallowed!  I don't require or expect that, but I'll admit I like it when they do that. :P

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2010, 05:19:34 PM »
Actually pretty few sports are popular among women... that's one of the differences between men and women; women in general don't follow sports.

40% of the 50,000 members of the adelaide crows australian football team are women.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2010, 05:26:24 PM »
This thread started strangely and has taken a turn towards the macabre.
a

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2010, 05:32:55 PM »
Do you really think I could make that up?  No, my friend.  It has happened.  In the throes of extacy I glanced up at the many first and second place trophies (I checked) around the room and savored the realization that a live version of those trophies was there in bed with me giving himself up to my satisfaction!  And yes, he swallowed!  I don't require or expect that, but I'll admit I like it when they do that. :P
Goodrum is disgusting

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2010, 05:35:09 PM »
When Wayne Rooney walks into a room of men they dont all run to him trying to feel him up.