Author Topic: Does Vince G deserve competitor stars?  (Read 11657 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: VINCE G DESERVES COMPETITOR STARS THREAD
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2010, 01:46:45 PM »
Oh and LOL @ "a dub" getting all uppity!

Hahahaa!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2010, 01:48:50 PM »
Well its Ronaldos board....Ronaldos rules.

That's fine.  At least be a man say, "I don't like you, therefore, I'm never giving you stars." vs. You met all the prerequisites that others would need to get them, but you don't deserve them and I'm never going to tell you what you can do to ever deserve them...That's bullshit Yaroni.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2010, 01:55:16 PM »
Like I said earlier, maybe if Vince showed up in competitive condition he would get them, but since his condition is a joke and it looks like he just walked in off the street with no prep.

What about regmac? He has competed several times I don't see you guys whining about his stars?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2010, 01:57:44 PM »

:D :D
D

The Jeenius

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2010, 01:58:23 PM »
Wiggs and adub = getbigs version of al sharpton and jesse jackson

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2010, 01:59:16 PM »
Like I said earlier, maybe if Vince showed up in competitive condition he would get them, but since his condition is a joke and it looks like he just walked in off the street with no prep.
What about regmac? He has competed several times I don't see you guys whining about his stars?

That's not fair and you know it handsome.  How many times have we not seen Jay Cutler go on that Olympia stage with barely any visible abs?

Give the man his blue stars, he competed to the best of his ability..

"1"

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2010, 02:02:13 PM »
That's not fair and you know it handsome.  How many times have we not seen Jay Cutler go on that Olympia stage with barely any visible abs?

Give the man his blue stars, he competed to the best of his ability..

"1"

I am going to be "Straight" with you bro.....You scare the living shit out of me.  :-\ :-\

In your eyes, is everyone Gay??  ??? ???
D

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2010, 02:02:37 PM »
why not give stars to those that compete in powerlifting,strongman or runners ???

I say give him stars

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2010, 02:06:47 PM »
I am going to be "Straight" with you bro.....You scare the living shit out of me.  :-\ :-\

In your eyes, is everyone Gay??  ??? ???

Why do I scare you?  

I have never spoken to you in a derogatory fashion.  I've only genuinely tried to be a resource on this site for all things gay, as well as tried to be entertaining.

I don't think everyone is gay, not at all.  Few are so lucky to call themselves gay.  Do "straight" men have moments of weakness that in the public eye would categorize them as gay?  Sure, but, truth be told, that doesn't make any random man gay, that just makes him curious*.

The few, the proud, the Gays..
"1"

* PM me if any of you are interested in orchestrating a moment of weakness together...

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2010, 02:09:41 PM »
this kid should get stars also

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2010, 02:12:49 PM »
So what is the criteria for blue stars? Is there a rule or policy? Vince hasnt done well in his events so is it top 5 or top 10 in a local contest?  Give him his damn stars so he quits worrying us.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2010, 02:22:48 PM »
Why do I scare you?  

I have never spoken to you in a derogatory fashion.  I've only genuinely tried to be a resource on this site for all things gay, as well as tried to be entertaining.

I don't think everyone is gay, not at all.  Few are so lucky to call themselves gay.  Do "straight" men have moments of weakness that in the public eye would categorize them as gay?  Sure, but, truth be told, that doesn't make any random man gay, that just makes him curious*.

The few, the proud, the Gays..
"1"

* PM me if any of you are interested in orchestrating a moment of weakness together...

But you do have "Strong feelings" that everyone has Gay feelings?

Good for you that you are proud to be gay. I am sorry what i did to Gay people when i was a Asshole. Sorry bro but have a good one.  :)

I could have a Convo with Bay about his school's Basketball team.  8)

I actually went into a Gay bar by mistake in S.C. and wondered why the guys were the only ones talking to me and the women wanted nothing to do with me.  >:( >:( I was stunned when me and my friend found out that it was a gay bar.  :-\ :-\

I always thought you guys drank fruity drinks but i was wrong.  ;D
D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2010, 02:34:32 PM »
But you do have "Strong feelings" that everyone has Gay feelings?

Not at all.  I firmly believe you have many types of people out there.  You can be straight, gay or even have a thing for animals, it's all your choice.

Good for you that you are proud to be gay. I am sorry what i did to Gay people when i was a Asshole. Sorry bro but have a good one.:)

No harm done.  You weren't an asshole to me.  In high school, all the tough guys would pretend to pick on me, but then come running to me when their girlfriends played them, these tough guys would come over for a little sex on the side or as they would call it "to get revenge on their women".  I embraced them and made them my children.  Today, 6 out of those 7 tough guys I once knew in high school are loving homosexuals living out their lives as best as can be.

I could have a Convo with Bay about his school's Basketball team.  8)

You probably could, but don't be surprised if Bay could whoop your ass in a game of "one-on-one"..

I actually went into a Gay bar by mistake in S.C. and wondered why the guys were the only ones talking to me and the women wanted nothing to do with me.  >:( >:( I was stunned when me and my friend found out that it was a gay bar.  :-\ :-\

Many straight men go into gay bars by mistake, I have no problem with that.  I even forgive them if by mistake they seduce me and then invite me over to have sex with them while their wives are away, by mistake of course.

I always thought you guys drank fruity drinks but i was wrong.  ;D

Nope.  We prefer protein, straight from the tap..   ;)

"1"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2010, 02:42:50 PM »

Give regmac blue stars as well he has tried.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2010, 02:55:51 PM »
once I happened to go to a gay night club by mistake, but I managed to score a chick there. So, I did pass the test, 100% bona fide straight male here.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2010, 06:12:36 PM »
The Almighty Ronaldo made it clear last night he only gives them to people that deserve them and ask for them. Obviously he doesn't feel Goodrum deserves them, maybe if Vince actually had abs during one of his many times on stage he would receive them.

Serious question for Vince---its quite obvious from your pics that you aren't even close to being ready for a stage, yet you still went up there, several times now, so the question is, is oiling up and posing for other men a sexual fantasy for you?

The number of abs you have is determined by your genetics.  Because I have a very short torso, I only have 4 abs and all of them were there at my last show including my intercoastals.  However I can do a vacuum pose and I even did one at the show with my front double biceps as shown in the pictures.  

Even with having abs, it still doesn't mean you're going to place well.  Gotta have the overall combination of condition, aestetics, and muscularity.    
A

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2010, 06:15:13 PM »
The number of abs you have is determined by your genetics.  Because I have a very short torso, I only have 4 abs and all of them were there at my last show including my intercoastals.  However I can do a vacuum pose and I even did one at the show with my front double biceps as shown in the pictures.  

Even with having abs, it still doesn't mean you're going to place well.  Gotta have the overall combination of condition, aestetics, and muscularity.    

Dude you've got balls to walk on stage looking like that.

What were you thinking? Why did you compete in such obviously poor condition?

Serious question.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2010, 06:18:02 PM »
The number of abs you have is determined by your genetics.  Because I have a very short torso, I only have 4 abs

Without question, no doubt, unchallenged for the stupidest post ever written on getbig, congratulations you fucking retard.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2010, 06:19:22 PM »
Dude you've got balls to walk on stage looking like that.

What were you thinking? Why did you compete in such obviously poor condition?

Serious question.

Chuckle...stop talking out of your ass son... ::)
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2010, 06:21:43 PM »
Without question, no doubt, unchallenged for the stupidest post ever written on getbig, congratulations you fucking retard.

Yes I'm really stupid for not putting the word 4 pack in the sentence........ ::)

Here's another phrase you can help me with ......kufc uyo.....thanks
A

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Does Vince G deserve competitor stars?
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2010, 06:23:03 PM »
Ron is Jewish and he has it in his head that Vince is from the Gaza Strip.
I

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2010, 06:23:38 PM »

Yes I'm really stupid for not putting the word 4 pack in the sentence........ ::)

Here's another phrase you can help me with ......kufc uyo.....thanks
You can see the outline of your bottome 2 abs......for a grand total of 6, moron. Face it, you were too fat and out of shape to be on stage and do not deserve some fancy stars on the internet.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2010, 06:24:21 PM »

Chuckle...stop talking out of your ass son... ::)

I'm serious man. You look like you just casually lift weight a few times a week with lots of breaks. You don't look impressive at all. Certainly not impressive enough to go onstage.

But I guess if you enjoy putting on the thong and oil for exhibitionist pleasures, you go for it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2010, 06:25:29 PM »
  But I guess if you enjoy putting on the thong and oil for exhibitionist pleasures, you go for it.
It's a sexual fantasy of his, notice how he didn't respond when I asked him earlier? He's avoiding admitting it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2010, 06:28:21 PM »
It's a sexual fantasy of his, notice how he didn't respond when I asked him earlier? He's avoiding admitting it.

I think about half the guys onstage at an amatuer bb show are like that. Just doing it 100% for the muscle-fetish and exhibitionism of it. This guy is definitely one of them.