Author Topic: PM Questions Answered  (Read 10764 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
PM Questions Answered
« on: December 31, 2010, 02:45:05 PM »
hey gh15, this recent post interested me

what exactly are you talking about here? i know that you also believe in the importance of eating junk food, both when bulking and when cutting. you also believe in high protein. are you talking about too many meals, too often? but never any calorie dense meals(junk) so the body never feels "fed"? o?

im talking about the fact that you see bodybuilder walking around 260 6-7% on a regular basis and you see the bodybuilder eat his tuna and rice,, his beef and rice and his chiken and rice,,nothign complicated,,yet surprise surprize he maintain 260 6-7% and preping fro competition ,,he actually maintain all muscle and even gain muscle whiel dropping bodyfat down to 4 % ,,he sit there and doesnt eat all you can eat buffer,,yet he is large ,,his muscle is big,,and his skin is paper thin,,how come?

because hormones are the DETERMINE FACTOR for how large and how lean one will be,,hgh in particular,,infact when you take hgh off the blood you can feel weekly how the fat start climbing or you start shrinking or both ,,you feel it weekly little by little,,yes you have a window of 6 months to grow after gh usage but you would look 2 times better if the gh was there all the way along with the steroid,,

the all idea of over eating create disasters liek trey bower,,you need to know when to eat a lot and how much to eat when you eat a lot and you ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ON GH INORDER TO DO IT ,,go back to the 60s they never ate much,,they ate as much as they needed to maintain pecific lean muscle which was not very high caloric intake,,sergio used to eat 3 times a day and thats it ,,he was the biggest bodybuilder back then and he used to eat  as much as he needed nto over feed himself,,

i will talk about it in detail coming new year

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 02:50:40 PM »
gh15,

give us the OPTIMAL arms routine!!!!

isolation on everything

there is no best arm routine,,there is what best for you,,if one has formarms the length of your legs he need diff exercise for bicep than you ,,well he dont need it but he will develop better from pecific exercise that for you wont work that well if your forarm is the length of a t-rex,,

you get the idea here,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Stavios

Re: pm question answer
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 02:53:59 PM »
GH15, I used a high dose hgh blast for a few days and I couldn't even open a door or hold a fork 2 days ago

how the fuck do you guys tolerate the high doses  :o
I couldn't even train chest properly, I had to do an all machine workout because I couldn't grip the bar

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 02:54:54 PM »
im talking about the fact that you see bodybuilder walking around 260 6-7% on a regular basis and you see the bodybuilder eat his tuna and rice,, his beef and rice and his chiken and rice,,nothign complicated,,yet surprise surprize he maintain 260 6-7% and preping fro competition ,,he actually maintain all muscle and even gain muscle whiel dropping bodyfat down to 4 % ,,he sit there and doesnt eat all you can eat buffer,,yet he is large ,,his muscle is big,,and his skin is paper thin,,how come?

because hormones are the DETERMINE FACTOR for how large and how lean one will be,,hgh in particular,,infact when you take hgh off the blood you can feel weekly how the fat start climbing or you start shrinking or both ,,you feel it weekly little by little,,yes you have a window of 6 months to grow after gh usage but you would look 2 times better if the gh was there all the way along with the steroid,,

the all idea of over eating create disasters liek trey bower,,you need to know when to eat a lot and how much to eat when you eat a lot and you ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ON GH INORDER TO DO IT ,,go back to the 60s they never ate much,,they ate as much as they needed to maintain pecific lean muscle which was not very high caloric intake,,sergio used to eat 3 times a day and thats it ,,he was the biggest bodybuilder back then and he used to eat  as much as he needed nto over feed himself,,

i will talk about it in detail coming new year

gh15 approved

cool answer. looking forward to your posts

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 03:00:30 PM »
So before you said "you need to eat your mommmy and daddy in order to ever be called huge", and now you say bodybuilders overeat. How much is a bodybuilder supposed to eat then?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 03:08:58 PM »
So before you said "you need to eat your mommmy and daddy in order to ever be called huge", and now you say bodybuilders overeat. How much is a bodybuilder supposed to eat then?

depends on how much hgh he is on.... but if youre on no gh you dont need to eat as much as fella on gh ,,and if on low dose gh you dont need to eat as much as fella on higher doses of gh,, etc

you sure need to eat mommy and daddy when on 15iu of gh a day but again liek in anything else you do in life,,it depends wether preping or not,,offseason is offseaon it is when you want to stay 7-8% maybe little higher and get food in as much as you can with lots of gh ,,ofcourse you DO NOT WANT TO BE 15% thats when you dont look like bodybuilder..see trey brower when fat,,but when come prep you do not need to eat much ,,the purpose is to nto eat as much and make every calorie count and used more efficiently and effecively by the anabolics gh and other drugs you are on

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 03:09:42 PM »
GH15, I used a high dose hgh blast for a few days and I couldn't even open a door or hold a fork 2 days ago

I couldn't even train chest properly, I had to do an all machine workout because I couldn't grip the bar
numb hands?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2010, 03:14:58 PM »
isolation on everything

there is no best arm routine,,there is what best for you,,if one has formarms the length of your legs he need diff exercise for bicep than you ,,well he dont need it but he will develop better from pecific exercise that for you wont work that well if your forarm is the length of a t-rex,,

you get the idea here,,

gh15 approved

God,
what about cable work for arms?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2010, 03:15:43 PM »

i kept tellin you fellas to inject 3 iu every inject not more,,dont go inject 10 iu at once or even 5 iu at once,,remember the china gh i apprve here is LEGIT GH,,so yes you inject blue top or whatever top but it is real gh it will bloat the shit out of you if taken too high of dose on the first month,,be careful with it ,,remember its generics but its stil gh,,water subside startgin day 20-30

3 iu every inject spaced right,,and you need to get used to the bloat for sometime eventhough it shoudnt be bad when inject 2-3 iu in devided doses ,,american gh at 5 iu at once will bloat the shit out of you too,,its 3 where sweet spot is,,and it is 5 inject a day spaced right,,for most of you who take 5-10 iu 3 times a day 3 iu each time or 2 tims a day 3 iu each time ,,min i woudl go for size game is 3 iu morning and then 2 iu later during the evening but thats minimum and you better be loaded on aas,,anything under 5 and you only going to burn fat mostly and the growth will come slower and with time,,the fellas on boards say 6 months to see growth becuse all they can afford is 4-5 iu a day

gh15 approved
fallen angel

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2010, 03:16:02 PM »
fuck you

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2010, 03:16:50 PM »
God,
what about cable work for arms?

i switched primarily to cable work for my tris and they are growing way more than they ever did with free weight, and i have zero elbow issues.
b

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2010, 03:17:35 PM »
gh15 how much protein would you recommend per lb bodyweight for

A drug user?

a natural?

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2010, 03:18:12 PM »
depends on how much hgh he is on.... but if youre on no gh you dont need to eat as much as fella on gh ,,and if on low dose gh you dont need to eat as much as fella on higher doses of gh,, etc

you sure need to eat mommy and daddy when on 15iu of gh a day but again liek in anything else you do in life,,it depends wether preping or not,,offseason is offseaon it is when you want to stay 7-8% maybe little higher and get food in as much as you can with lots of gh ,,ofcourse you DO NOT WANT TO BE 15% thats when you dont look like bodybuilder..see trey brower when fat,,but when come prep you do not need to eat much ,,the purpose is to nto eat as much and make every calorie count and used more efficiently and effecively by the anabolics gh and other drugs you are on

gh15 approved

Ok sounds good. If i'm taking gh during the offseason or pre-contest what would you reccomend for a T3 dosage? I'm gonna be taking 5iu gh per day for now because it's all I can afford for the next few months stil i start my new job.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2010, 03:19:11 PM »
another thing to remember,,legit gh will NOT bloat you as as much as underdoses filler type of gh ,,there are some gh come from china which is shit with fillers that is not dosed right ,,and not high purity ,,again use the brands i tell you here,,do not use anything i dont approve,,the ones i approve will bloat you but not gonna go crazy bloat ,,at 10 in one inject  iu anything will bloat you even if gh is legit and pure,,keep it to 3 iu injects and then if you bloat crazy and it dont subside you are working with bad gh ,,mke sure you use the gh i approve,,ill have list here begginnig 2011 of american and china gh i approve

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2010, 03:21:50 PM »
gh15 how much protein would you recommend per lb bodyweight for

A drug user?

a natural?

on hgh up to 60 grams protien a meal

on steroid up to 40

natural 25-30

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2010, 03:27:44 PM »
on hgh up to 60 grams protien a meal

on steroid up to 40

natural 25-30

gh15 approved
thanks :) im gonna move your answer to my thread about protein rewuirements.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2010, 03:32:01 PM »
also dont you take thew individuals bodyweight in consideration?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2010, 03:59:26 PM »
hes right though about the opinion based exercises

my friend loves the machine preacher bench but i fucking hate it cuz i don't feel shit

he hates barbell preacher but i looove it

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2010, 04:02:13 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2010, 04:05:35 PM »
isolation on everything

you get the idea here,,

gh15 approved

why just go ahead and give us the site to order good quality GH
I

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2010, 06:15:20 PM »

i think side are very much dependent on the person. i've been running 8iu ed split (2/3/3) for the past 5 weeks with no stiffness of hands etc. none of the 'bad sides' at all. just a little drowsiness.
b

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2010, 06:18:09 PM »
 GH15 is the king.

In the past year i've learned a lot from reading his posts. Respect.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2011, 05:28:51 AM »
GH15 is the king.

In the past year i've learned a lot from reading his posts. Respect.

Aren't you natural, dipshit?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2011, 02:44:19 PM »
God's post about natural trainers only being able to take in 25 to 30 grams of protein per meal is quite interesting coz that means that a natural is all set with 75 to 90 protein grams daily if he is only eating 3 meals daily. Hell, lets make it more interesting and take Sergio's case, as God said he ate 3 meals daily, and with each meal could only use 40 protein grams per pop, so that equals out to only  120 grams daily, for a 233 pound beast 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2011, 06:24:10 PM »
bump