Author Topic: Derek Anthony ALRI online FIGHT (too cheap to afford own supps)  (Read 8971 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Derek Anthony ALRI online FIGHT (too cheap to afford own supps)
« on: January 01, 2011, 05:04:57 AM »
Authors Wife Laina J

DEREK ANTHONY AND HIS OVERLY ACTIVE IMAGINATION

First off I entertained a long time ago sponsoring one or two of his radio shows to see how it goes... So what does Derek do?? He goes on RX Muscle and says he is working for ALRI. Now NOWHERE did we ever offer him a goddam job. This not only flooded my office with hate emails... I even got a phone call threatening me to watch my back at the next expo I am at. And if by chance that dickless homo who called me and threatened me is reading this.... Fuck you pussy and I am still waiting.

Any how.. So we obviously tried to cut ties with him to avoid fucking drama. and resulted in kicking him supplements out of kindness .. NOTHING MORE. So out of the blue the day before yesterday my shipping department gets this email that was not ccd to ALR or myself.

EMAIL FROM DEREK:

Hey Devon hope your enjoying the weather lol I'm not snowed in haha. Hope you had a merry Christmas

Sups for this month. For plugging Alri every week on the dashow. Www.blogtalkradio.com/dashow

Chained out strawberry bananna
    Humapro pills.
    WTF appletini not chained out they sent chained out last time lol

Any hyperdrive drinks they have left love those that's all.

And if you have humapro shirts xl. If you have.

Have a great and safe new year

Thanks for everything

DA

(Author) ALRS reply

To, Devon: Derek is trying to con you. As always never send out any comp without checking. As always its the usual never let any kindness go unpunished.

To, Derek: As I have told you well over 20 times we have no interest in employing, sponsoring or being connected to you in any business relationship and this is one hell of an insult to the kindness Laina and I have shown you when no one else has. You actually tried to hustle our shipping manager after less than a week ago I told you no again. WTF???? We have been kind by sending you free product for personal because I liked you in spite of all the drama you have caused me and my company when you decided we were sponsoring you though we were not. We still get hate mail as a result and avoided a lawsuit YOU caused. Lose our names, e-mail addresses and phone numbers please. Amazing, Derek. I tried to be somewhat of a friend, spent several $thousand on supps out of kindness and endured the drama you bring and this is what you give in return.

To, Chuck: Please be aware. ANYTHING comes up please make it very expensive. I do not appreciate having kindness resulting in anyone treating us like some kind of punk.

ALR

Dereks REPLY:

Bro for real your blowing this out of proportion. I just asked in a email prior is it ok for perosnal use like 4 bottles u never responded so I should have waited so I emailed Devon. Since we did that 3 or 4 times. Sorry dude. Didn't mean to offend u man

ALR'S REPLY

Derek:

Please resend me the e-mail you said you sent asking me for some products. I have not received one since last month on the 19th so I would like the validation I misunderstood at least in that regard.

I realize you are different at times and do not understand issues the same way others do at times so I cut you a lot of slack. Different does not necessarily mean bad, it means different. Anyone else would have been facing civil court several months back when you posted we were going to sponsor your show when I had only said I would consider it and it cost me a lot of customers and connections as well as legal issues and $. I do not give you product for your endorsements. I do it out of kindness. Kindness: a rare weakness of mine I need to learn only brings drama.

You do not own my company nor have a position that allows you the luxury of spending my money. You contacting Devon to have him ship you product at my expense without expressed consent in writing is fraud, and to make a point of you being different at times, I will bet you never realized I or our company attorney could have you up on criminal and civil charges right now for your actions. You need to learn that if you do not have approval from one of the ALR administration or anyone you may wish something from, its theft. Please do so before you land in a jail cell sitting around trying to understand. It is not my job to support the world or those who have not given their lives to 24/7 work forgoing family, friends and comforts to achieve some degree of success that allows some financial freedom. In the future if you want to try a product, ask. If I agree I will send an e-mail to approve it to Devon...exactly as I have the past $3796.22 I have approved for you in the past purely out of kindness. I like you Derek because you are a fuck up just as I am. Please don't ruin that. Some of us use it to make a living, others error to ruin themselves. Your call Lad. I need to go, I have a son who has been waiting since Saturday to share his Christmas presents with me.

Happy Holidays and please think before you act.

Author

DEREKS REPLY

Ok I understand and I appolpgize. I wasn't stealing I just thought It was ok cause I didn't hear from you. Again my mistake but really man jump on me like some thief threatening to get lawyers press charges come on man I'm not a bad guy was a misunderstanding I am sorry. But seriously I thought we whee friends you didn't have to jump all over me and not even let me explain before you tell Devon and chuck I'm a thief or I'm looked at as a bad person. I'm not a bad guy at all. I plug Alri all the time cause I really like the products. And they work and I thought I have a huge following I can get you some order. All I asked was some sups every couple months and author I have on note everything you ever sent me even if I doubles the cost would no way In he'll was valued at 3500$ not a chance. I actually have every empty bottle still. Chained outs. Humapros etc I know numbers. But that's not the point but the number was a little lot exaggerated.

I apologize and will never happy again great way to spoil the holidays. I want you as a friend I look up to you always had your back. Talked highly of products tried to help out asu h as I can.

Hope we can be cool And it Wong happen again

TEXT FROM DEREK

Subject: Can we squash this I'm having a...

Can we squash this I'm having a panic attack. I don't need re stres

DEREK

ALR TEXT BACK

And I do? Geez Derek. Do you ever think of anyone but yourself? Its been dead since yesterday but you STILL keeping wasting peoples time. Just stop!
Author L. Rea CEO ALR Industries

AFTER 29 EXHAUSTING STUPID ASS EMAILS .. THIS WAS HIS FINAL.

From Derek

Listen I don't want to fight with. Wasn't out to hurt you or your company. What happend with miss guns was over a year ago I'm a better person I had u on my show twice talk about your products 21 straight show specifically say they are not my sponsor. But author sends me some products once every couple months to try and make it clear. U never listen to my show. 21 straight. Average of 2500 downloads here me talk about how I love Alri. Sups and respect you. But 4 bottles of supplements is to much to ask for every two months and bro I might be a little nutty and immature like you say but I'm not stupid you never ever gave me 3500$ worth of free stuff that's bullshit. No way in hell.

I still want to work with you underthe table cause I can't afford the sups. If you still want to let me know. And I'll continue to gas up Alri. But if you decide not to I'm going to tell the truth what u said to me word for word threating to get chuck involved etc. People will be shocked it's a free world I can talk about what happened via email. And I don't but you where very rude to me.

I sent you a email about the sups. Not my fault you didn't get.

Get other people involved lawyers when I thought we where friends I would never try to steal from you that's absurdddd. Sorry I got class. I don't need your sups that bad.

So balls in your court man again my last email. Don't want to argue but your scare tactics don't scare me. One bit. I deal with overweight guys in suites in Howard beach every day.

Have a good new year such a shame. You have to put burden on this. Went nuts over nothing. Crazy

Later man best to Laina and your son

Laina J

Derek are you actually trying to black mail ALR .. fuck you.. Yah we sicked our lawyer on you because we were tired of your repeated attempts at getting free product and tying up most of my staffs day. It was either that or kick the shit outta you. We chose the legal method.. You want option B... Bring it mother fucker.. Dont you ever threaten or black mail my family AGAIN.. I suggest you stick to what you know best G4P. Expect to hear from Chuck. btw ALR sponsors a destruction derby every year .. and your corvette will look great out there.

ENDLESS BULLSHIT BACK AND FORTH: Full story here

http://www.anabolicsociety.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?6305-DEREK-ANTHONY-AND-HIS-OVERLY-ACTIVE-IMAGINATION

DEREK doing gay4pay

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
This is a sad industry full of bullshitters, but that's not news to anyone...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Gotta say, DA has hit an all time low.

The good folks over at ALRI are straight shooters and produce products which are unique and amongst the best in the industry.  THE BEEF don't mind going to war but that chick with the smoken hit rack is not to be fucked with.

On a side note could you imagine pissing Arthur off . . . looks like he could become one NASTY guy.

THE BEEF

Oh and Da getting fired as a waiter and a car wash would not hire him. Fuck . . . tuff times.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
I do not believe Derek wrote the email or texts because they are not CAPPED and the grammar seems to be okay. lol

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
Wow,

The gayness is excruciating!  :-[

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Derek Anthony is a disgusting waste of flesh. IMHO.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
What a piece of shit.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
just when you think derek couldn't be anymore pathetic

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
from incomplete data

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
Both of them are fraudulent charlatans who could not lie straight in bed.  I have had discussions and/or dealings with both of them when I was over at BBPro and they both talk shite.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Both of them are fraudulent charlatans who could not lie straight in bed.  I have had discussions and/or dealings with both of them when I was over at BBPro and they both talk shite.

YUp

Quote from: scammer Rea
I like you Derek because you are a fuck up just as I am.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
:o
Dude must have NO clue of reality, you can see he really thinks hes a hard hitter. Lol.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
DA is as delusional as they come, but he CAN be ok if you know how to deal with people like him - and I know loads of them in my line of work......

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Im just lol'ing cause he thinks hes some kind of badass boxer in that vid. He TRUELY believes it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Im just lol'ing cause he thinks hes some kind of badass boxer in that vid. He TRUELY believes it.

I really enjoy how in between his demonstration, he insists on striking a most muscular pose with the ensuing mandatory growling/hissing sound.

I wonder what he would look like without his wig, I think it would be an improvement.

"1"

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

w8m8

I really enjoy how in between his demonstration, he insists on striking a most muscular pose with the ensuing mandatory growling/hissing sound.

I wonder what he would look like without his wig, I think it would be an improvement.

"1"

>?<

WYHI

:)

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
whats so weird to me is who in their right mind , with all the knowledge out on the boards ....why would anyone ever spend a dime on suplements????????????????????????ever!!!!
they dont work and never have and never will.

you would think everyone knows food and drugs is where you should put ur money
supplements are nothing zero!!

ive never bought anything outside of protein powder and that was when i was a stupid kid in the early 80s.

I JUST DONT GET IT..

Omega

• Getbig III
whats so weird to me is who in their right mind , with all the knowledge out on the boards ....why would anyone ever spend a dime on suplements????????????????????????ever!!!!

ive never bought anything outside of protein powder and that was when i was a stupid kid in the early 80s.

I JUST DONT GET IT..

Spot on  ;)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
What a POS, remember him saying all the time how things are going good, hes making money etc.... can't even afford supps

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!

I JUST DONT GET IT..

do you honestly think that they are talking- bickering- about "supplements"?

it is code for "drugs".

which is why DA thinks he can blackmail and it is why Author is so immediately responsive.

DA thinks he can bring them down. They know DA's cred is worth shit, but he's delusional.

Theres more to this story also that isnt here. Y would anyone just "be nice" to someone else?...it just doesnt happen..especially nearly $4k worth of niceness.

DA may be a dumb slimy piece of shit but his incredible stupidity is what will be the advantage for Author as DA wont be able to put together a proper timeline of events and table the actual story- as well as present it in the context of his understanding.

better get a lawyer son..as they say.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
PS. go to the anabolic society's website and you can see what is really going on.

ALRI is just as childish, rude and stupid as DA. they are a match made in heaven.

As far as ALRI's "CEO" goes- illiterate and non-comprendo.

I wouldnt be surprised if DA and L.Rea have played hide the sausage in the past and DA's holding that one as his trump card- notice how L.Rea is trying to make the issue just go away instead of pursuing it like any good business owner would?

And what of the damage that she's doing to her brand?- by posting rants on a website forum?

we have dumb and dumber in the house. But im not sure who is who.

whitewidow

I think DA re-sells the supplements on ebay at a huge discount. the guy needs money bad :'(