Author Topic: What non injectable HGH do I purchase?  (Read 4687 times)

biggerthanuandu

• Getbig II
What non injectable HGH do I purchase?
« on: January 02, 2011, 06:40:11 AM »
I know shit about supplements beyond protein. I want to take HGH because it seems as if there are no ill side effects. It is supposed to be some fountain of youth type thing and even help muscle building. I want to try some. I hear in one place spray is best and another spray doesnt work. I don't want to waste my money can someone please tell me from experience what is good?

http://www.legalsteroids.com/mesorx/prod.html

And whats up with this ^ link? Is this really good stuff as is advertised? If so I want to start up with something.

Biggy

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
Re: What non injectable HGH do I purchase?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 08:19:39 AM »
I know shit about supplements beyond protein. I want to take HGH because it seems as if there are no ill side effects. It is supposed to be some fountain of youth type thing and even help muscle building. I want to try some. I hear in one place spray is best and another spray doesnt work. I don't want to waste my money can someone please tell me from experience what is good?

http://www.legalsteroids.com/mesorx/prod.html

And whats up with this ^ link? Is this really good stuff as is advertised? If so I want to start up with something.

All the GH sprays are complete crap. They are some Homeopathic shit that either doesn't contain any GH or have amounts too microscopic to have any effect.  Thye only orally effective products that had any influence on GH production were the one's that contain a true Growth Hormone releasing peptide, like GH peptide 2. Gh peptide 2 and  GH peptide 6 are still better when injected. The only benefit they have over straight GH is they won't down regulate your own production. I have employed a protocol where I use straight GH for 4 weeks, then switch to the peptides in high doses for 2 weeks..then back on GH. Works great because after you saturate your body with synthetic GH for a month and then you switch to the peptides..your pituitary starts cranking out it's own GH production..and you get a boost. That way your pituitary never gets too lazy plus you have the mix of synthetic GH along with your own DNA specific GH.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 09:39:19 PM »
The sprays and pills are scams 100%.

Just like those penis enhancing pills and sprays right??? ;D

The trick is....they make like 10 different HGH spray products buy the same investors, but with different company names. Then they make these websites that rate which product is the best. That way the prospective buyer isn't trying to decide if they should buy the spray or not.....they are decideing which spray to buy. Its actually genius. Theres probably like a 100 webistes that rank the best HGH sprays....if they weren't all connected...what would be the purpose of naming the number 2 or 3 company???

The Penis pills did the same thing....make 10 different product and have sites that rank them and have reviews....so the customers aren't question whether or not the buy one.....but rather which one!

They reason they are able to sell scams like this is that its a dietary supplement and not FDA regulated, approved, or monitored......Basicaly you can sell Magic Beans as a dietary supplement if you want.

biggerthanuandu

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 06:36:56 PM »
Thank you both.
Biggy

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 05:13:30 AM »
GARBAGE

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 07:13:44 AM »
Non injectacle HGH.........lol.     No such monkey ???