Author Topic: Ryan Kennelly Busted  (Read 38717 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Ryan Kennelly Busted
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2011, 12:51:44 PM »
Watching his road to the arnold vid and he and his gang seem very douchy.
VERY strong though.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2011, 01:10:47 PM »
The judge should give him to me... I'll punish Ryan real good!  :P

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2011, 01:12:50 PM »
is it still cruel and unusual punishment if it makes people laugh?

bench

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2011, 01:45:45 PM »
not to change the subject but this guy would make a KILLING doing "Muscle Bear" movies

The judge should give him to me... I'll punish Ryan real good!  :P

Point proven!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2011, 01:49:02 PM »

Got off the phone with Ryan - he rather prefers to be hung.  :D

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2011, 01:55:06 PM »
I Remember him and Mark henry Wanted to fight. Strong bencher, But mark is strong all over and size advantage i believe

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2011, 04:16:10 PM »
Got off the phone with Ryan - he rather prefers to be hung.  :D

bay likes him hung as well  ;)

lesaucer

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2011, 06:12:34 PM »
epic a-bombs face, cant even see his eyes lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2011, 06:17:08 PM »
bay likes him hung as well  ;)

i actually laughed at like 40 dB on this one

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2011, 07:03:15 PM »
84 vials...WOW, that quite a bit

lesaucer

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2011, 07:15:52 PM »
84 vials...WOW, that quite a bit

dude this is nothing.. not even worth 5k $...  i bet it cost at least 3 times that amount just for the arrest.. and i bet this gear was just for him and his powerlifting friends guys.. good guys just doing what they like not bothering anyone get in such bullshit because of one useless law..stupid world

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2011, 07:22:50 PM »
dude this is nothing.. not even worth 5k $...  i bet it cost at least 3 times that amount just for the arrest.. and i bet this gear was just for him and his powerlifting friends guys.. good guys just doing what they like not bothering anyone get in such bullshit because of one useless law..stupid world
i just meant that 84 vials in his possession was quite a bit and would rule out any "self use" defense, it pretty much guarantees a possession with the intent to sell charge

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2011, 08:16:33 PM »
steroid arrests are so stupid.  The SWAT TEAM probably drove past 20 wifebeaters and crack dealers on that street while they surrounded the house of a guy who just wanted to help his mates grow some bigger arms.

Amen, land of the free :)

I love how cops/government overlook crack houses and meth labs but spend every resource nailing some bodybuilder for importing a few vials of test, heh.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2011, 08:21:43 PM »
i just meant that 84 vials in his possession was quite a bit and would rule out any "self use" defense, it pretty much guarantees a possession with the intent to sell charge
not if the judge was familiar with the amount of steroid use in powerflifting..

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2011, 08:23:06 PM »

x2

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2011, 08:53:32 PM »
not a very good chance of any judge being familiar with the stacks of top notch powerlifters but you never know, he's probably looking at some time either way

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2011, 09:12:10 PM »
INTENT TO SELL,,,NO FELLA NO NOT AT ALL this is normal like leesaucer said it was for himself thats all he has to say and get off mistermeaner he will be ok no jail time maybe a couple wweks till court but no nothing major

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2011, 09:13:41 PM »
Fuck him.  He broke the law and should do time.  Is it really that difficult to  be a natural lifter?  Nope.  People just don't want to have to work for it and they want more than they are capable of on their own.  The fact is, sans dope he is the same as most anybody here.  Where do those that think dope is fine draw the line?  Oh...I get it.  The line is "personal", i.e., that whichever disgusts/upsets them enough that they won't cross it, that is their "line".

I hope he enjoys being forever known as a felon because that's exactly what he will be if the charge sticks and he's convicted. And by the way,  using a "bench shirt" should be outlawed in powerlifting.  That also holds true for a squat or deadlift suit.  Or is that too much to ask from some of you, hmmmmm?  Just like drugs, the suit and not the person using it, does quite a bit of the lifting.  Remove the dope and the shirts and you have people lifting a lot less weight.  But to their credit, they are lifting.  Not the dope and suits.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2011, 09:35:37 PM »
Fuck him.  He broke the law and should do time.  Is it really that difficult to  be a natural lifter?  Nope.  People just don't want to have to work for it and they want more than they are capable of on their own.  The fact is, sans dope he is the same as most anybody here.  Where do those that think dope is fine draw the line?  Oh...I get it.  The line is "personal", i.e., that whichever disgusts/upsets them enough that they won't cross it, that is their "line".

I hope he enjoys being forever known as a felon because that's exactly what he will be if the charge sticks and he's convicted. And by the way,  using a "bench shirt" should be outlawed in powerlifting.  That also holds true for a squat or deadlift suit.  Or is that too much to ask from some of you, hmmmmm?  Just like drugs, the suit and not the person using it, does quite a bit of the lifting.  Remove the dope and the shirts and you have people lifting a lot less weight.  But to their credit, they are lifting.  Not the dope and suits.

STFU you sheep, you sound like the kind of gimp that would like the government to tell them what soap and shampoo they are allowed to use.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2011, 09:41:22 PM »

ur an idiot

hope this helps

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2011, 10:56:16 PM »
INTENT TO SELL,,,NO FELLA NO NOT AT ALL this is normal like leesaucer said it was for himself thats all he has to say and get off mistermeaner he will be ok no jail time maybe a couple wweks till court but no nothing major
i hope so, its a joke putting that much man power and state resources into a steroid bust

io856

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2011, 11:26:51 PM »
hmmmmm 20 000 in cash, 80 000 in gold coins  seized

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2011, 11:34:24 PM »
Krugerrands is the only protection against obama.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2011, 03:15:02 AM »
Oh boy, look at all the drug addicts and bear lovers crawling out of the woodwork in this thread! :-X

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2011, 03:19:23 AM »
80k in gold coins what the hell lol