Author Topic: Ryan Kennelly Busted  (Read 38660 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Ryan Kennelly Busted
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2011, 06:42:04 PM »
Ryan is no where near that big anymore. He dropped down to the 275 class where he set the world record at and looked great!!! That is not a very good pic of him.

Hush you mouth!  :P

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2011, 06:50:01 PM »
Hush you mouth!  :P

Calm down, Mrs. Garrison.  There's plenty of soulless, mindless, dope-filled, hairy buttholed maggot infested, mental eunuchs too stupid and/or lazy to work for a living out there to keep your sordid rump-ranger fantasies riding the bareback range happy for as long as you remain disease free.  Bear cub or nellie (both are the same) , you are a sad little man in need of a good woman.  Come to the normal side, we have WOMEN. 

You know, women.  They are matched  to men.  Later days, kiddo.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2011, 06:59:44 PM »
Calm down, Mrs. Garrison.  There's plenty of soulless, mindless, dope-filled, hairy buttholed maggot infested, mental eunuchs too stupid and/or lazy to work for a living out there to keep your sordid rump-ranger fantasies riding the bareback range happy for as long as you remain disease free.  Bear cub or nellie (both are the same) , you are a sad little man in need of a good woman.  Come to the normal side, we have WOMEN. 

Hahaha. Poetic in its beauty.
Trans Milkshake.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2011, 07:06:39 PM »
ive heard Mendelson is a bit of a bench hog and kind of a prick

Never shared a warmup room with Scot could not tell ya :)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2011, 12:16:28 AM »
WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retarded...who does this kind of shit to themselves ?!?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2011, 12:23:28 AM »

8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2011, 09:48:52 AM »
He got a brutal nose bleed during a lift and it went in to his eyes. Crazy pic.

That's what I thought but someone I considered reliable, can't remember who right now, said it isn't a nosebleed. It was coming out of the eye. Maybe bigbadwolfe knows.

In any case in the second pic he looks like something that's been dead for a while and swelled. Nice healthy skin color.  :D

It's mostly the pressure from the bench shirt but the handfuls of Anadrols and bottles of test don't help.  :D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2011, 09:55:41 AM »

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2011, 09:57:40 AM »
That's what I thought but someone I considered reliable, can't remember who right now, said it isn't a nosebleed. It was coming out of the eye.
It's mostly the pressure from the bench shirt but the handfuls of Anadrols and bottles of test don't help.  :D

It's from the eye socket, Ryan said that it has been happening to him on big lifts for over 10 years.

Just like the nose you can bust vessels and bleed from the eye sockets as well.

8)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2011, 11:55:16 AM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2011, 12:09:15 PM »

:'( il pray for you

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2011, 12:18:17 PM »
What a fucking retard.  Dude looks like an arrogant prick.  No one should be busted for steroids but you've got to be a dumbass to manufacture and have your own lab in the US.  And isn't this the second time?  He was busted a few months ago. 

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2011, 12:24:28 PM »
Hormonize until your eyes bleed!
He's going to have to up the fish oil dosage, so that doesn't happen again.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2011, 08:32:29 PM »
:'( il pray for you

Fuck that noise, hypocrite.  "Pray" for yourself, you're the self professed can't make up  your mind whether to suck a dick and get fucked in the ass by another guy or be a real man and do that which is natural, i.e., have sex only with women.

That sort of shit is why AIDS spread to women.  Disgusting.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2011, 09:30:56 PM »
Fuck that noise, hypocrite.  "Pray" for yourself, you're the self professed can't make up  your mind whether to suck a dick and get fucked in the ass by another guy or be a real man and do that which is natural, i.e., have sex only with women.

That sort of shit is why AIDS spread to women.  Disgusting.
your ignorance and hate saddens me and saddens god.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2011, 12:10:08 AM »
Fuck that noise, hypocrite.  "Pray" for yourself, you're the self professed can't make up  your mind whether to suck a dick and get fucked in the ass by another guy or be a real man and do that which is natural, i.e., have sex only with women.

That sort of shit is why AIDS spread to women.  Disgusting.
Epic closet case meltdown.  :D  Real straight guys don't give a shit about gays because it means less competition for the women.  Protip: Only guys in the closet obsess over homos and describe their bedroom activities in such detail. ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2011, 05:13:22 AM »
Epic closet case meltdown.  :D  Real straight guys don't give a shit about gays because it means less competition for the women.  Protip: Only guys in the closet obsess over homos and describe their bedroom activities in such detail. ;D

x2.  Owned!  ::)