Author Topic: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list  (Read 111847 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list
« Reply #325 on: December 04, 2011, 08:20:32 PM »
Yes. ok, look here's the deal with hgh: there's only like, a dozen or so actual manufacturers of real hgh. if you have real legit rips then they only come from 1 place, so they will be the same quality unless the remailers store the hgh in an oven, then your rips are g2g. P is very good and reputable, people were using his rips IV without issue. you just have to watch out for counterfeits, anyone can put a fake label on a vial.

why are you asking though, if you ran them you will know very fast how potent they are, lol.

because I ran them for 6 months and noticed NOTHING.

Started
2iu --- nothing
4iu --- nothing
6iu --- some minor water bloat
8iu --- same minor water bloat
10iu --- very mild CTS and hand numbness

Went up and down from 4iu to 10iu ED for 6 months. Kept calories at maintenance as the 6 months previous to starting RIPS so I had a base diet to compare it to. This was I could see if the HGH did anything. Strength was the same, weight was the same, body fat levels same after 6 months on RIPS from P.

I know I have very sh*tty genetics but damn....

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #326 on: December 04, 2011, 08:26:39 PM »
what else were you running with the hgh? they work well for me, notice fat loss and increased vascularity within a few days.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #327 on: December 04, 2011, 08:41:24 PM »
because I ran them for 6 months and noticed NOTHING.

Started
2iu --- nothing
4iu --- nothing
6iu --- some minor water bloat
8iu --- same minor water bloat
10iu --- very mild CTS and hand numbness

Went up and down from 4iu to 10iu ED for 6 months. Kept calories at maintenance as the 6 months previous to starting RIPS so I had a base diet to compare it to. This was I could see if the HGH did anything. Strength was the same, weight was the same, body fat levels same after 6 months on RIPS from P.

I know I have very sh*tty genetics but damn....

bunk gh ,, hgh is genetics in a bottle ,, you dont need genetic with hgh ,, what is this all talk about genetic balonie,, genetic is nothing! with hgh genetic is nothing!! yes it nice muscle bellies will get you farther in chain of asdvance bodybuild...but! you can be profesional size as in lean conditioned size with legit gh and legit aas,, any one can! ,, hgh is genetic in a bottle

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: December 04, 2011, 08:50:37 PM »
what else were you running with the hgh? they work well for me, notice fat loss and increased vascularity within a few days.

was on HRT @ 200mg/wk Test Cyp for 6 months prior so I just continued the 200mg/wk Test Cyp to see if adding Rips would change anything. I kept diet the same, workouts basically the same. Had complete blood work done before and after the HGH to make sure nothing was wrong with me.

Glad to hear you had great results... and so has everyone else that gets their Rips from P.  I guess I just have bad luck..lol

Maybe I noticed nothing because I didnt take any T3/T4?

thanks

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #329 on: December 04, 2011, 09:31:57 PM »
gh reduces your t4 levels but reduces production of the enzyme that degrades t3 so you shouldnt get lower t3 levels from gh, and if you use t3 you will just increase catabolism and suppress your thyroid.

the issue was you ran trt dosage, you're not going to see much anabolism off trt dosage of test. next time run some more aas with your gh. tren + hgh will transform your physique into something amazing.

nobel252

• Getbig II
« Reply #330 on: December 04, 2011, 11:19:44 PM »
Providers rips are potent. Increased vascularity and tight pumps are common with his gh

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #331 on: December 04, 2011, 11:26:35 PM »
Providers rips are potent. Increased vascularity and tight pumps are common with his gh

not acording to elf palius,, his water retention was beyond recognizable ,, he puffed all over like never beforee and trust me he would knwo the diff betwen just some water and all out puff doll where you cant see your own ankles

gh15 approved
fallen angel

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #332 on: December 04, 2011, 11:31:19 PM »
not acording to elf palius,, his water retention was beyond recognizable ,, he puffed all over like never beforee and trust me he would knwo the diff betwen just some water and all out puff doll where you cant see your own ankles

gh15 approved

A LOT of people, even on professionalmuscle.com, seem to be reporting that water retention is a big problem with rips.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #333 on: December 04, 2011, 11:35:34 PM »

gh15 approved
i used those for 4 months at 10iu's a day and the water retention was ridiculous the first 4 weeks, but it dropped off sharply after that.  These rips are the most potent chinese gh i have used to date (and i have used 8 different kinds).

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #334 on: December 04, 2011, 11:38:56 PM »
i used those for 4 months at 10iu's a day and the water retention was ridiculous the first 4 weeks, but it dropped off sharply after that.  These rips are the most potent chinese gh i have used to date (and i have used 8 different kinds).

im going to nominate elf to do a specific test on this rips ,, i want my best elf to do it but elf is floded with otehr gh ,, so i will let another elf do it he is top too ,, i do believe you when you say water faded away after week 4-5 for this is who legit gh work ,, i need to check into it and see if it similar to kigtropin i realy do ,, will do it soon

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #335 on: December 05, 2011, 12:07:46 AM »

gh15 approved

gh15, i had very high water retention off of the rips, very bloated moonface but not to the point of swollen ankles. had increase in vascularity and a lot of fat loss with it so definitely worked well. water retention is high though, yes.

10-15iu a day, was dosage. varied on days depending on how i felt and what i did but over 10 on every day.

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #336 on: December 05, 2011, 12:23:32 AM »
Anyone have info on this? i was tood 20iu per vial.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #337 on: December 05, 2011, 12:24:58 AM »
yes on kigtropin back in the day when i prsonaly tried there was bgi water retention with all the benefit of gh ,,,majority of the water faded and left you with noticable increase in lean muscle that was very clean cut muscle,, this was when kigtropin first came out ,, then this time around from elfs i hear there is minimal water retention with only benefit ,, they imroved to pharm grade,,

i suspect the riptropin is like kigtropin circa 09 ,, but i ned elf to check on it ,, we wil see

i do believe you it is good gh ,, many fellas say it is good gh the one who get it from homer all pm me saying real deal ,, they wont just lie ,, they dont even know eachother ,, they ask why i dont mention it ,, we will see ,, ill put elf on it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #338 on: December 05, 2011, 12:45:08 AM »
yes on kigtropin back in the day when i prsonaly tried there was bgi water retention with all the benefit of gh ,,,majority of the water faded and left you with noticable increase in lean muscle that was very clean cut muscle,, this was when kigtropin first came out ,, then this time around from elfs i hear there is minimal water retention with only benefit ,, they imroved to pharm grade,,

i suspect the riptropin is like kigtropin circa 09 ,, but i ned elf to check on it ,, we wil see

i do believe you it is good gh ,, many fellas say it is good gh the one who get it from homer all pm me saying real deal ,, they wont just lie ,, they dont even know eachother ,, they ask why i dont mention it ,, we will see ,, ill put elf on it

gh15 approved
If it possible get your elf to try it from P not from Homer, so if the elf approve it from P it will be also 100% approved from homer

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #339 on: December 05, 2011, 09:51:30 AM »
If it possible get your elf to try it from P not from Homer, so if the elf approve it from P it will be also 100% approved from homer
It's the exact same product.  as long as it's from either of those two, it's legit.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #340 on: December 05, 2011, 06:42:37 PM »
I read that some sources are selling 4iu bottles and claim they are 10iu's.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #341 on: December 06, 2011, 01:09:40 AM »
I read that some sources are selling 4iu bottles and claim they are 10iu's.

don't buy green tops unless they are eli's

biggone28

• Getbig I
« Reply #342 on: December 06, 2011, 11:59:21 AM »
what about kami kigs??

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #343 on: December 06, 2011, 12:22:36 PM »
gh15 what about zenosim from novocrine?Running their tren and test and they are awesome,high quality.
GETBIG!

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #344 on: December 06, 2011, 02:21:29 PM »
my guess the zenosim sucks,,,it claims to be hg,,,but a little research,,just another UG gh,,,trying to pose as hg,,,shady,,but i never used or heard no feedback so who knows...

my question,,,goes gh give best effects when run with high test?  i am doign the gh15 bodybuilding for poor protocol,,,i started at 900mg eq,,,then threw in tren,,,,,and at day 50 i will bump up the test E...am i just priming now and the best results will come when the test e is bumped up?  im using novos and not very impressed,,,,,,putting on some fat while on Gh and tren,,,diet is clean,,,just added calories (2oz chicken to each meal),,,and softened up a bit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #345 on: December 06, 2011, 02:34:39 PM »
my guess the zenosim sucks,,,it claims to be hg,,,but a little research,,just another UG gh,,,trying to pose as hg,,,shady,,but i never used or heard no feedback so who knows...

my question,,,goes gh give best effects when run with high test?  i am doign the gh15 bodybuilding for poor protocol,,,i started at 900mg eq,,,then threw in tren,,,,,and at day 50 i will bump up the test E...am i just priming now and the best results will come when the test e is bumped up?  im using novos and not very impressed,,,,,,putting on some fat while on Gh and tren,,,diet is clean,,,just added calories (2oz chicken to each meal),,,and softened up a bit

no tfat on novotopin,, only water,, you dont put fat on hgh ,, not possible ,, novotropin is legit just not pharm grade level,,what you put is a layer of water while you become 3 dimentional,, its not fat

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #346 on: December 06, 2011, 02:42:52 PM »

10 days after you drop that gh, you are going to be amazed at what you see in the mirror.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #347 on: December 06, 2011, 02:57:05 PM »
10 days after you drop that gh, you are going to be amazed at what you see in the mirror.

!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #348 on: December 06, 2011, 04:21:19 PM »

biggone28

• Getbig I
« Reply #349 on: December 06, 2011, 05:40:30 PM »
gh15 will you please answer my question on kami and kigs thanks