Author Topic: Riptropins or Maxitropins  (Read 3510 times)

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
Riptropins or Maxitropins
« on: January 02, 2011, 06:05:08 PM »
Anyone tried either of these two brands? What's the verdict? I heard on some other board they are good but they are also sponsors so anything negative may get deleted and the "reporter" banned. Thanks in advance!

mcluvin

• Getbig II
Re: Riptropins or Maxitropins
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 06:19:52 PM »
Riptropins have a good folowing but I haven't tried them. Never heard of the other. I try to be very selective with GH. Kigtropin, ND blues, Thanktropins..........bo ut it fer me.

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 03:33:09 AM »
I've heard good reviews of both, never tried myself though. I think there's only one guy selling maxitropins. I considered him once but turned to buy where i could get everything i needed from the same place. However, i'm pretty sure both riptropin and maxitropin are legit.

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 12:33:28 PM »
I've heard good reviews of both, never tried myself though. I think there's only one guy selling maxitropins. I considered him once but turned to buy where i could get everything i needed from the same place. However, i'm pretty sure both riptropin and maxitropin are legit.

Ok, well it's time for an update. Maxis are definitely good, at about 10th day. I have all symptoms of Numbness in fingers, numbness in feet, tingleness, hands not waking up when I wake up! hahah!. I have 2 kits then I'm going to jump on the Riptropins and give you an update on that as well. BTW, fuck blue tops! at the same dose I never got these sides from them! Waste of $$$

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 06:07:27 PM »
I stocked up on Kigs......they work very well.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 08:53:30 PM »
I stocked up on Kigs......they work very well.

same here, fridge full of them ;)
Thunderdome approved

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 08:24:22 AM »
Well these Riptropins are kicking ass, got on them a little over a week ago. And I can tell you 4iu's of this feels like 10iu's of the blue tops and about 6iu's of Maxitropin. 6iu's and I couldn't even close my hands in the morning. It gives me crazy insomnia for some reason like when I was a kid and I feel wide awake even if I get only 5 hours asleep. Great product, I may try kigs later just to compare, but I can definitely tell you guys if you have access to Rips do not even hesitate to get them!