Author Topic: Question on Pec growth  (Read 12616 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Question on Pec growth
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2011, 10:21:36 PM »
Gayer than nipple talk.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2011, 12:28:58 AM »
I'm going to use Branch as an example for my question.
Just to state a fact relevant to the question: Branch's chest has grown soo big it basically hangs over like a ladie's breast, while relaxed/uncontracted, as seen in the pics.  Now if Branch in the first pic, if his chest grew even more and then you looked at him (and him being in the same stance, angle, and relaxed/uncontracted) would the very bottom part of his chest be thicker?  Even though it would then probably be hanging even lower, while relaxed, b/c more mass and weight was added to the muscle.  As it grew and as it basically 'drops' does the bottom still get thicker or at least maintain it's depth?  Or it possible/likely it would get thinner?  And if it can get thinner is it genetics or is it gravity and would gravity make everyone's chest 'become thinner' as it grows and gets longer?

I edited this initial post after 2 replies.  
Thanks

That's just how his genetics are.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2011, 01:55:48 AM »
Big chest, hard muscles in the younger days...

saggy boobs, softer muscles, higher bodyfat, lower test levels, less gym motivation, etc, etc.... in your 'older' days.

Eventually that big barrelled chest will sag, just like a young woman's perky tits. Sooner or later they are hanging on her waistline.

tgw85

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2011, 07:35:16 PM »

^^ This.
So long as it's quality muscle, I would expect the lower pectoral region to continue growing in proportion to it's existing shape & symmetry.
Maintaining the muscle and reasonable bodyfat%, the depth/ledge should remain.

It should not approach resembling anything close to a sagging, deflated hooter; at least, that's the visualization I formed interpreted from the descriptiveness of your question.

Thanks... the reason I even thought of this question is because it seems like Arnold's very lower pecs were thicker when he was really young like age 20 then compared to later pics/vids of him in his peak. And as he grew you can tell his chest got longer/lower but it made me think that as it grew and got longer, perhaps gravity pulled on it in such a way as to make the very bottom get thinner or lose depth?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2011, 06:47:50 AM »
yeh well.."The Oak" was juiced to the Gills later. I think if you overuse the flat Bench press (which is a great mass builder) it can be too much. Better to do decline press, Dips, Flyes and incline work. Well my opinion.. ;)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2011, 01:06:26 AM »
Arnolds lower chest did not shrink, his upper chest grew.