Author Topic: Hardbody.com - Female Sports, Figure, Bikini, Fitness  (Read 3989 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Hardbody.com - Female Sports, Figure, Bikini, Fitness
« on: January 03, 2011, 12:02:41 PM »
Ronald,

tell us about this new business venture.
Deep Tissue Massage

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Hardbody.com - Female Sports, Figure, Bikini, Fitness
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 12:29:07 PM »

Hardbody.com has been around for a while, maintained by Isaac Hinds, and I try and help as much as I can.  It was set up as a place where you can get information regarding NPC and IFBB competitors and more on what is going on for female sports.  Profiles, contest results, contest updates, competitor interviews and much more.

Getbig.com is catered towards the men and obviously, the locker room mentality and feel.   Hardbody.com is for female competitors to enjoy without getting harrassed. 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Hardbody.com - Female Sports, Figure, Bikini, Fitness
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 12:30:18 PM »

Hardbody.com has been around for a while, maintained by Isaac Hinds, and I try and help as much as I can.  It was set up as a place where you can get information regarding NPC and IFBB competitors and more on what is going on for female sports.  Profiles, contest results, contest updates, competitor interviews and much more.

Getbig.com is catered towards the men and obviously, the locker room mentality and feel.   Hardbody.com is for female competitors to enjoy without getting harrassed. 

lulz, that's what i figured.
Deep Tissue Massage