Author Topic: NHS should outsource more call centres & offices to India to save $$$ - Govt.  (Read 342 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
NHS should outsource more call centres and offices to India to save millions, says top health advisors
Daily Mail ^ | 1/3/11 | Staff

________________________ ________________________ ___-

The NHS should move more call centres and offices to India if it wants to beat the spending cuts, a key government health adviser has claimed. John Neilson, managing director of NHS Shared Business Services, said millions of pounds could be saved by outsourcing health administration overseas. He said Indian workers were so good that the only hurdle to such a plan would be British patients' unwillingness to book appointments with foreign operators. (Snip) Call centres in India already handle invoices and other administration for some trusts at a fraction of what it would cost in the UK.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

________________________ ________________________ ___________

Hhhhmmmm -   now we know why Obama is paying Sir Lanka to start up call centers.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
NHS should outsource more call centres and offices to India to save millions, says top health advisors
Daily Mail ^ | 1/3/11 | Staff

________________________ ________________________ ___-

The NHS should move more call centres and offices to India if it wants to beat the spending cuts, a key government health adviser has claimed. John Neilson, managing director of NHS Shared Business Services, said millions of pounds could be saved by outsourcing health administration overseas. He said Indian workers were so good that the only hurdle to such a plan would be British patients' unwillingness to book appointments with foreign operators. (Snip) Call centres in India already handle invoices and other administration for some trusts at a fraction of what it would cost in the UK.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

________________________ ________________________ ___________

Hhhhmmmm -   now we know why Obama is paying Sir Lanka to start up call centers.

why?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I have o idea why - I originally chalked itup o more NWO crap from obama.   I'll bump the thread. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I have o idea why - I originally chalked itup o more NWO crap from obama.   I'll bump the thread. 

wtf ?

you just said Obama was doing it and you said you know why (that that "we" now knew why)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
wtf ?

you just said Obama was doing it and you said you know why (that that "we" now knew why)

I made that statement with the story of the sir lanka call centers in mind, not the NHS.    Bama is probably going to out source obamacare to Indian call centers.