Author Topic: Trump to run for President - "The World laughs at us under Obama"  (Read 55467 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump to run for President - "The World laughs at us under Obama"
« Reply #250 on: March 31, 2011, 07:03:02 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #251 on: March 31, 2011, 09:46:19 AM »

He is a great businessman and would be a good bulldog in the race, but he doesn't come across as very polished.  He can get away with clipped answers to some of the questions O'Reilly asked, but he'll have to be a lot more definitive if he jumps in the race.  For example, he won't be able to get away with saying he opposes homosexual marriage because it doesn't "feel right." 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: March 31, 2011, 06:37:51 PM »
Watched the entire interview with O'Reilly.  Trump brings some good things to the table.  The straight talk, hard ball with foreign countries, and focus on fixing economic problems are good.  I still don't think he's polished enough to be president.  He also comes across as an impulsive hothead.  Not the kind of person you want in control of our military and nuclear arsenal. 

I think he could still play an important role in debates and in the national discussion by helping Republicans and Democrats focus on improving the country. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #253 on: March 31, 2011, 06:43:35 PM »
He also comes across as an impulsive hothead.  Not the kind of person you want in control of our military and nuclear arsenal.  

I think he's a tad delusional.  "we'll just TELL OPEC to lower prices".

Oh.  just tell them what to do.  And they'll do it.

And trashing china?  There's a damn good reason that the last, oh, 10 US Presidents have gone out of their way to kiss china's ass most of the time.  They own our debt, and could slash 5% of the lending tomorrow and cripple us financially.  

Him trashing them is great for getting popular, but they will surely not like that when sitting down at the table with Prez Trump in 2013.  

Not to mention his dealings - taking $$ from kadaffi?  WTF, man...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: March 31, 2011, 06:59:46 PM »
Trump Accuses Obama Of Warmongering While ‘Kiss[ing] Everybody’s Ass’
Mediaite ^ | 9:10 pm, March 31st, 2011 | Frances Martel

Donald Trump may be the only person in America to consider President Barack Obama a jingoist. In the final installment of his interview series with Bill O’Reilly the real estate magnate turned reality TV star turned 2012 hopeful pulled no punches on the President’s foreign policy in the Middle East, calling the perception of Obama as a non-interventionist erroneous given that “every time I look he’s going into another country.”

While yesterday’s interview segment focused on his interest in the President’s birth certificate, this time around O’Reilly quizzed Trump on issues that he would have to realistically face as President, particularly the struggle for stability in the Middle East. Trump apparently found the Bush doctrine of promoting democracy for democracy’s sake in the Middle East preposterous, noting that, in the old days, “when you won victories, you win… to the victor go the spoils.” He noted that leaving Iraq in the recent future would be an unwise move because it would give Iran space to attempt an invasion for control of the oil fields, and America is “not going to have enough heart to go back.” “If Iran is going to take over the oil, we stay and we keep the oil,” he argued simply. The objective, he said, was to “pay ourselves back a trillion and a half dollars more… and don’t be so stupid” that America invested in the Iraq war.

Calling himself a war scholar since “my whole life is a war,” Trump reiterated several times his belief that no war is complete without bringing something home. “A country goes in, they conquer, and they stay. We go in, we conquer, and we leave it to people we don’t even know.” This concern most vividly appeared with the current situation in Libya. Here, Trump argued that the Arab League should be paying America’s military costs– a point with which O’Reilly agreed– and noted his perception of President Obama as a warmonger. “Our weak president that kisses everybody’s ass is in more wars than anybody else,” he noted, sighing, “you’re talking about me like I’m a warmonger.”

While, as a businessman, Trump’s forte will always be in economic issues should he choose to run in 2012, his foreign policy rhetoric proved significantly more presidential than his complaints about Obama’s birth certificate, and will win him points among the more hawkish on the right and perhaps even corroborate his economic rhetoric.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: March 31, 2011, 07:03:41 PM »
Trump Accuses Obama Of Warmongering While ‘Kiss[ing] Everybody’s Ass’

Saw that.  Pretty funny.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: March 31, 2011, 07:08:22 PM »
Trump on tour: Something 'fishy' about Obama
WND ^ | March 31, 2011 | Bob Unruh

Billionaire Donald Trump says Barack Obama probably is feeling "heat" from the questions he is raising about the president's eligibility to occupy the White House.

Trump, who says he will make a decision over the next few weeks whether he'll seek the GOP nomination for president in 2012, has continued his "eligibility tour," appearing on shows with both Laura Ingraham and Bill O'Reilly.

Ingraham, who has talked about the issues that have been raised occasionally, asked whether Trump was feeling pressure because he is raising the questions that mainstream media outlets have poked fun at while refusing to seriously investigate for the last two years.

Those focus on whether Obama meets the Constitution's requirements for presidents to be a "natural born Citizen." Some 100 lawsuits have raised the issue over the past 30 months.

"I don't feel heat. I think he's got heat," Trump told her. "He cannot give a birth certificate. I can. You can."

Later he told O'Reilly that two weeks ago when he started suggesting that Obama should be answering some questions and providing some information, he thought that "probably" Obama was eligible to be president. He said now his opinion has changed to that being only "possible."

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: March 31, 2011, 07:14:52 PM »
Donald Trump: Bill Ayers Wrote Obama's Book
Newser ^ | March 31, 2011 | Kevin Spak

Donald Trump isn’t content with questioning Obama’s citizenship—now he’s questioning his authorial accomplishments, too. In an interview with Laura Ingraham yesterday, Trump espoused the theory that Bill Ayers wrote Obama’s memoir, Dreams of My Father, Aol News reports. Obama is only the president “because he wrote a book that is supposed to be a great genius book,” Trump said. “But now it’s coming out that Bill Ayers wrote it.”

Trump’s repeating a rumor that’s been circling in right-wing media. Ayers himself said that he had written the book at a speaking appearance last week, though as Allahpundit at the conservative blog Hot Air notes, it sounded a lot like he was being sarcastic. “Would you believe that I wrote it?” he said when asked about the book. “And if you can help me prove it, I’ll split the royalties.” At that the audience burst out laughing. Ayers has reportedly used the line, complete with the royalties punch line, in the past as well.

________________________ ________________________ __

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooo ooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #258 on: March 31, 2011, 08:39:28 PM »
"Donald Trump: Bill Ayers Wrote Obama's Book"

LMAO.........

He's officially a multi-CTer now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: April 01, 2011, 03:12:49 AM »
He must be scanning my threads for intel on bama. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #260 on: April 01, 2011, 07:32:42 AM »
Lol

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #261 on: April 01, 2011, 07:34:45 AM »

Intel.. hahahaha.. dude you cut and paste articles...  ::)  you gots problems bro

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: April 01, 2011, 07:49:16 AM »
The only thing the world is laughing at is Trumps hair :o

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #263 on: April 01, 2011, 07:50:45 AM »
this asshole said "intel"..bro lay off the Call of Duty Black Ops..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: April 01, 2011, 08:08:07 AM »
this asshole said "intel"..bro lay off the Call of Duty Black Ops..
::)  ::)

The truth is coming out about bama.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #265 on: April 01, 2011, 08:10:15 AM »
::)  ::)

The truth is coming out about bama.     

did you gather that intelligence data from your recon work on foxnews.com  ::)

you know im gonna own you today right.. you better tread lightly.. fridays are the day i feel good and i just start breaking down all of your stupid ass rationale

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: April 01, 2011, 08:11:21 AM »

you know im gonna own you today right.. you better tread lightly.. fridays are the day i feel good and i just start breaking down all of your stupid ass rationale

Yeah ok douche.   

Go ahread.  16 SS numbers and id fraud is the next item I have been discussing for months by the bama which is coming to light. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #267 on: April 01, 2011, 08:13:24 AM »
Yeah ok douche.   

Go ahread.  16 SS numbers and id fraud is the next item I have been discussing for months by the bama which is coming to light. 

now you start callin names.. but you had the nerve to call someone immature.. yeah ok bro...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: April 01, 2011, 08:15:10 AM »
now you start callin names.. but you had the nerve to call someone immature.. yeah ok bro...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #269 on: April 01, 2011, 10:30:14 AM »

He'll keep you busy. PEA BRAIN has all the time in the world.  ::)
!

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: April 01, 2011, 11:54:34 AM »
Yeah ok douche.   

If Obama goes to prison for his fraudulent ID, what are the liberals going to say?  They would probably push for a constitutional amendment to allow foreigners to be President.  You know some idiots would be in the street holding signs to support their messiah. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: April 01, 2011, 11:59:14 AM »
If Obama goes to prison for his fraudulent ID, what are the liberals going to say?  They would probably push for a constitutional amendment to allow foreigners to be President.  You know some idiots would be in the street holding signs to support their messiah. 

The more I research obama, the more crazy shit I unearth.   Some people say he was a CIA mole and i am beginning to believe that.   He went to pakistan on an undisclosed passport a few times and no one knows why.   

Its crazy shit all around.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: April 01, 2011, 12:40:03 PM »

too late,,,I did that already this morning in the "Obama's ass-kicking of 3333 continues" thread...check it out :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: April 01, 2011, 12:42:45 PM »

Weren't some Republicans doing the same for Arnold???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: April 01, 2011, 12:43:13 PM »
too late,,,I did that already this morning in the "Obama's ass-kicking of 3333 continues" thread...check it out :D

If that makes you feel all hopey changey, so be it.