Author Topic: Trump to run for President - "The World laughs at us under Obama"  (Read 55130 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump to run for President - "The World laughs at us under Obama"
« Reply #450 on: April 22, 2011, 02:18:27 PM »
Then you are being every bit the "kneepadder" that you claim the obama people are.

I agree - and I will accept that tag if it means bama is gone.   I am perfectly read to do nasty, previously unthinkable, entirely unpalatable things if it means barry is out of there.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #451 on: April 22, 2011, 02:19:29 PM »
I agree - and I will accept that tag if it means bama is gone.   I am perfectly read to do nasty, previously unthinkable, entirely unpalatable things if it means barry is out of there.   

That is the exact thinking that put Obama in office in the first place... Change Obama for Bush (via McCain) and you get the exact reason why Obama won.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: April 22, 2011, 02:21:38 PM »
That is the exact thinking that put Obama in office in the first place... Change Obama for Bush (via McCain) and you get the exact reason why Obama won.

I get that.   But lets say its Trump.   Trump starts out with a 50/50 chance he screws up.   With obama - is a 95/5 chance he screws up.   

So by the numbers, I have to choose Trump on the probability he will do a better job than we have seen.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #453 on: April 22, 2011, 03:03:49 PM »
a TRUE statesman would never say "I guess" about ANYTHING in the constiution.  if he didn't know, then he would not answer.

Trump's just winging it.  Which is great for tv and ratings and excitement.  but for bring president?  Will he just "guess" on things when the G20 leaders stare us down?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: April 22, 2011, 03:08:37 PM »
So what brilliant strategy has the messiah been pursuing? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: April 22, 2011, 03:09:19 PM »

????  WTF?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #456 on: April 22, 2011, 04:06:49 PM »
I get that.   But lets say its Trump.   Trump starts out with a 50/50 chance he screws up.   With obama - is a 95/5 chance he screws up.   

So by the numbers, I have to choose Trump on the probability he will do a better job than we have seen.   

The 50/50 chance is why I voted for Obama... I see no difference in your reasoning than mine to be honest.

Only you're backing a guy who is questioning the legality of the guy in office to actually hold the position... And it's a conspiracy at that... Seems a bit off.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #457 on: April 22, 2011, 06:31:55 PM »
Do you consider yourself a misanthrope?
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: April 23, 2011, 06:36:36 AM »
Trump in full Gallup
NY Post ^ | April 23, 2011 | S.A. MILLER

WASHINGTON -- Donald Trump's stock is rising.

Trump was tied for first place with Mike Huckabee in his debut yesterday in the Gallup poll of Republicans' choices for the 2012 presidential nomination.

Both garnered 16 percent from registered Republicans.

Trump's popularity was buoyed by strong support among liberal and moderate Republicans, who, unfortunately for Trump, are typically outnumbered by conservatives 2 to 1 among GOP primary voters.

Huckabee, the former Arkansas governor who now hosts his own show on Fox News Channel, had a commanding lead among conservative Republicans, 18 percent to Trump's 13.

Trump carried moderate/liberal Republicans 21-13 percent over Huckabee.

In the survey of all Republicans, they were trailed by Mitt Romney (13 percent), Sarah Palin (10), Ron Paul (6), Newt Gingrich (6) and Michele Bachmann (4).

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #459 on: April 23, 2011, 10:20:49 AM »
Fact check: Trump's voting record
By: CNN's Nina Golgowski

NEW YORK (CNN) – Donald Trump's affirmation that he's voted in every general election disagrees with actual voting records, according to a spokeswoman with the New York City Board of Elections.

“I voted in every general election,” Trump told CNN affiliate NY1 by phone Friday. “I have records that I voted and so does the Board of Elections. … I signed in at every election.”

However, voting records obtained by the board of elections show that Trump did not vote in the 2002 general election, according to Valerie L. Vazquez, director of communications at the board.

The records also show that Trump skipped at least three presidential primaries and two mayoral primaries over the past 25 years, Vazquez said Friday.

Vazquez has found voting records by Trump for only two party primaries – the 1989 GOP mayoral primary and last year’s GOP primary for several statewide races, including governor and U.S. Senate.

Vazquez said she was able to obtain the voting records using both Trump’s voting bus cards, used prior to 1992 to document a voter’s activity, as well as through the BOE's electronic records database, used from 1992 to the present. Both the bus cards and electronic records provide the ballot time and whether it was cast on site or by absentee vote. Records also showed Trump has changed his party registration three times over the past 20 years.

Vazquez was confident that her records are complete, saying there is not a loophole that would hide a possible vote.

But when asked by NY1 Friday about the discrepancy presented by information from the election board and his claim, Trump said, "You're going to pay a big price because you're wrong."

A call to Trump for comment was not immediately returned.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/22/fact-check-trump-skipped-three-presidential-primary-votes/#more-156269

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: April 23, 2011, 08:32:52 PM »
Donald Trump skipped primary elections for 21 years, official says
The New York City Board of Elections says records show the potential presidential candidate also didn't vote in the 2002 general election. Trump says the report is wrong.

Donald Trump says he's considering running in the primary for the Republican presidential nomination, but the real estate mogul didn't vote in primary elections for more than two decades, according to the New York City Board of Elections.

The possible GOP candidate voted in a primary election in the 1989 New York City mayor's race - when Rudy Giuliani beat businessman Ronald Lauder - then didn't vote in a primary for 21 years, board spokeswoman Valerie Vazquez said Saturday. The report on Trump's voting record initially appeared on TV station NY1 a day earlier.

Records also show Trump skipped the 2002 general election, when Republican incumbent Gov. George Pataki defeated Democrat H. Carl McCall, Vazquez said. But Trump told the station he's voted in every general election.

"You're going to pay a big price because you're wrong," he told the station. "I have records that I voted and so does the Board of Elections .... I signed in at every election."

His lawyer, Michael Cohen, defended Trump's voting practices Saturday.

"For one of the greatest international businessmen who travels all over the country and the world, his voting record is very, very good," Cohen said.

Cohen said Trump could not be reached for comment Saturday. The lawyer also said he could not confirm which party Trump belonged to in previous years.

Besides real estate, Trump has been a reality TV star and he once flirted with the idea of running for president as a third-party candidate.

Recently, he said he's weighing a 2012 presidential bid and will make an announcement in June.

Trump created media waves by aligning himself with the "birthers" by questioning whether President Obama was born in the United States. He also has said the U.S. should be entitled to Iraqi oil and he praised the "tea party" movement.

Copyright © 2011, Los Angeles Times

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: April 23, 2011, 09:13:28 PM »
Not voting in the primaries is no biggie in ny.  By the times primaries roll around its all but over anyway. 

OneBigMan

« Reply #462 on: April 24, 2011, 08:14:20 AM »
19 pages of reply after reply about will Trump run for president. That says a lot about the fact that Trump is a "household name" who has his own brand building enterprise based on being captain of his own industry.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: April 24, 2011, 05:06:11 PM »

????  WTF?
You look pretty confused here.
G

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: April 25, 2011, 02:04:20 PM »
so its okay for you to be a kneepadder as you put it but Obama people aren't allowed to be..

HYPOCRISY NOTED AGAIN FOR THE 100TH TIME

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: April 25, 2011, 02:06:22 PM »
so its okay for you to be a kneepadder as you put it but Obama people aren't allowed to be..

HYPOCRISY NOTED AGAIN FOR THE 100TH TIME

I am honest about it.   You are not.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: April 25, 2011, 03:21:26 PM »
Trump Bashes Obama, Questions Qualifications for Ivy League
Associated Press ^ | Apr 25, 2011 | Beth Fouhy

________________________ ________________________ ___________-

NEW YORK -- Real estate mogul Donald Trump suggested in an interview Monday that President Barack Obama had been a poor student who did not deserve to be admitted to the Ivy League universities he attended. Trump, who is mulling a bid for the Republican presidential nomination, offered no proof for his claim but said he would continue to press the matter as he has the legitimacy of the president's birth certificate.

"I heard he was a terrible student, terrible. How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard?" Trump said in an interview with The Associated Press. "I'm thinking about it, I'm certainly looking into it. Let him show his records."

Obama graduated from Columbia University in New York in 1983 with a degree in political science after transferring from Occidental College in California. He went on to Harvard Law School, where he graduated magna cum laude 1991 and was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review.

Obama's 2008 campaign did not release his college transcripts, and in his best-selling memoir, "Dreams From My Father," Obama indicated he hadn't always been an academic star. Trump told the AP that Obama's refusal to release his college grades were part of a pattern of concealing information about himself.

(Excerpt) Read more at aolnews.com ...

________________________ ______________________

Awesome - its all going to come out now.   This is going to be like Godfather 2 where Michael (Trump) forces Fredo (Obama) to come clean on everything.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: April 27, 2011, 01:09:22 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #468 on: April 30, 2011, 12:53:17 PM »
He's done.  Not that he was ever a legitimate threat.  But no way he recovers from this. 

Medical Deferment Allowed Trump to Dodge Vietnam War
Published April 30, 2011
FoxNews.com

After taking credit for President Obama releasing his long-form birth certificate to quell doubts about his citizenship, real estate developer Donald Trump may have to release his own records to address questions about his past.

Donald Trump, who claimed this week that a high draft number kept him from fighting for his country in Vietnam, actually received a series of student deferments while in college and a medical deferment after graduation, according to Selective Service records.

The Smoking Gun first reported the revelation after obtaining the paperwork from the National Archives and Records Administration. But it's still not known what medical problem Trump had or whether he still has it.

On Tuesday, Trump never mentioned his medical deferment when he told WNYW, the Fox affiliate in New York City why he didn't serve in the war.

"I actually got lucky because I had a very high draft number. I'll never forget, that was an amazing period of time in my life.

"I was going to the Wharton School of Finance, and I was watching as they did the draft numbers and I got a very, very high number and those numbers never got up to," he said.

Trump has come under heavy scrutiny ever since he began threatening to run for president weeks ago and vaulted past other potential GOP contenders in the polls with his tough talk and confrontational style. The Selective Service records were released one day after Obama unexpectedly released his long-form birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii.

Obama said he released the records so the country could move past the" sideshows and carnival barkers" and focus on serious issues.
But Trump is still pushing the president to releases his academic records to prove he was worthy of admission into Columbia and Harvard.

The Selective Service records also include a copy of the registration card Trump signed in 1964 -- shortly after he turned 18 – revealing that Trump has birthmarks on both his heels, the Smoking Gun reported

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/30/medical-deferment-allowed-trump-dodge-vietnam-war/

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: April 30, 2011, 04:22:35 PM »
Do you guys think Trump is into anal?
G

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: April 30, 2011, 06:35:32 PM »
Do you guys think Trump is into anal?

yes he is.....Obama just gave it to him by releasing his BC :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: May 12, 2011, 09:24:41 AM »
Trump: Obama Re-election Will Lead to Second Crash
Newsmax ^ | 05/11/11 | Jim Meyers

Billionaire and potential presidential candidate Trump told a business gathering in New Hampshire that the 2012 presidential election will decide the economic fate of America and vows that if he runs and wins “this country will be great again.”

In an address carried live by Newsmax via streaming video on Wednesday, Trump warned that the re-election of President Obama would lead to a huge increase in taxes, called for an end to Obamacare, and said high oil prices will lead to a “second crash."

Editor’s Note: If you missed the live event of Donald Trump’s speech, you can watch a recording by clicking here.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: May 12, 2011, 10:04:38 AM »
Trump: Obama Re-election Will Lead to Second Crash
Newsmax ^ | 05/11/11 | Jim Meyers

If Trump will lie about his military service to our nation, is there anything he won't lie about?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: May 12, 2011, 10:08:15 AM »
If Trump will lie about his military service to our nation, is there anything he won't lie about?

Did you ask the same questions of bama before voting for him? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: May 12, 2011, 10:18:38 AM »
Did you ask the same questions of bama before voting for him? 

what are obama's quotes about dodging the draft?

Obama was born in 61 and I think the draft lasted until 74.

So if his 13-year-old ass was too good to go to war, we demand answers.