Author Topic: UFC Fighter wants to fight Obama next in the Octagon.  (Read 8923 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
UFC Fighter wants to fight Obama next in the Octagon.
« on: January 04, 2011, 01:04:36 PM »
http://blog.eyeblast.tv/2011/01/ufc-champion-wants-to-fight-obama

I actually endorse mixed martial arts as a form of political discourse. How much more exciting would politics be if, instead of throwing incendiary rhetoric at each other, politicians threw roundhouse kicks instead? There’s the way to really get young voters involved!

In all seriousness, though, this guy, his name is Jacob Volkmann, is in for all kinds of hate now. Everybody knows he isn’t seriously threatening the president and is merely expressing his disdain for policies that will negatively impact his, and everyone’s, life. That’s politics for you.

UPDATE: Turns out Jacob Volkmann hasn’t won any UFC titles thus far. He is 12-2 in his career and 3-2 in the UFC. Thanks to RatedRepublican on Twitter for pointing this out.

Posted by Stephen Gutowski
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 4th, 2011 at 2:23 pm and is filed under Awesome, Obamacare, Politics, Tea Party. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Tags: Barack Obama, fight, idiot, jacob volkmann, Obama, President Obama, ufc

« Pelosi: If Everyone Were Pleased With Their Health Care, We Still Would Have Passed Obamacare

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: UFC Fighter wants to fight Obama next in the Octagon.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 01:09:10 PM »

I actually endorse mixed martial arts as a form of political discourse. How much more exciting would politics be if, instead of throwing incendiary rhetoric at each other, politicians threw roundhouse kicks instead? There’s the way to really get young voters involved!

In all seriousness, though, this guy, his name is Jacob Volkmann, is in for all kinds of hate now. Everybody knows he isn’t seriously threatening the president and is merely expressing his disdain for policies that will negatively impact his, and everyone’s, life. That’s politics for you.

UPDATE: Turns out Jacob Volkmann hasn’t won any UFC titles thus far. He is 12-2 in his career and 3-2 in the UFC. Thanks to RatedRepublican on Twitter for pointing this out.

Posted by Stephen Gutowski
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 4th, 2011 at 2:23 pm and is filed under Awesome, Obamacare, Politics, Tea Party. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Tags: Barack Obama, fight, idiot, jacob volkmann, Obama, President Obama, ufc

« 0losi: If Everyone Were Pleased With Their Health Care, We Still Would Have Passed Obamacare

WTF is up with that pelosi quote? WHy the FUCK do these politicians keep telling us that they dont care what we think, that theyre gonna do whatever the fucik they want?
This shit is really starting to irk me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 01:10:25 PM »
Putin would fare better in the octagon than anyone else on a national stage.   

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 01:29:21 PM »
Putin would fare better in the octagon than anyone else on a national stage.   

Yeh cause even if you pinned him some Russian would shoot your brains out before he could Tapout

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 01:47:45 PM »

Rin is all size, no technique.

Even with the recent weight loss, advantage: Barack

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 09:36:12 PM »
Chael Sonnen has distain for Obama, Mark Levine had a great interview with him right before he beat the shit out of Anderson Silva. Besides being a great Reagan conservative, Mark Levine is also a huge MMA fan!

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 09:40:41 PM »
WTF is up with that pelosi quote? WHy the FUCK do these politicians keep telling us that they dont care what we think, that theyre gonna do whatever the fucik they want?
This shit is really starting to irk me.
Because they are controlled by the lobbyists. We have a form of corporatism.... not democracy. We may elect them and we can still control their initial getting in to office but after that its the highest bidder.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 04:28:42 AM »
Chael Sonnen has distain for Obama, Mark Levine had a great interview with him right before he beat the shit out of Anderson Silva. Besides being a great Reagan conservative, Mark Levine is also a huge MMA fan!

Too bad he's being suspended for money laundring.....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 05:19:59 AM »
I just want to play Odrama in basketball....

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 09:09:45 AM »

suspended before he may go to prison for 20....

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 09:32:30 AM »
suspended before he may go to prison for 20....

He got two years probabtion....

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 02:27:35 PM »
He got two years probabtion....

oh....cool, i guess

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 02:31:00 PM »
Apparently SS just showed up at this guys house. 

ha ha ha.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 02:36:39 PM »

Yeah, I saw that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2011, 02:38:13 PM »
http://mmaweekly.com/ufc-fighter-jacob-volkmann-calls-out-president-barack-obama-gets-a-visit-from-the-secret-service

UFC Fighter Jacob Volkmann Calls Out President Barack Obama, Gets A Visit From the Secret Service
Posted on January 5, 2011 by Damon Martin 

Jacob Volkmann

UFC lightweight Jacob Volkmann, following his win over Antonio McKee, declared that he wanted to fight U.S. President Barack Obama for his next fight. His words got him a visit from the Secret Service on Wednesday.

Volkmann, who is based out of Minnesota, told MMAFighting.com after his win over McKee that he wanted to face Obama because he disagreed with many of his policies.

Well, if anyone ever wondered if a potential threat against the President goes unnoticed, you just got your answer.

The Secret Service showed up at both his residence and during his youth wrestling camp to interview him about the potential threat made to the President.

MMAWeekly.com confirmed with training partner Nick Thompson, who spoke directly to Volkmann, that the Secret Service agents showed up and interviewed him regarding his remarks about President Obama following UFC 125.

The interview was a formal process due to any potential threat made against the President, and Wednesday’s investigation should be close of the matter.

Volkmann was successful in his fight at UFC 125, and almost mentioned a possible future fight against Clay Guida. It appears that one is much more likely than the Obama confrontation.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 02:39:20 PM »
Chael Sonnen  beat the shit out of Anderson Silva.

Huh ???

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 02:43:29 PM »
what coach means to say is that chael sonnen got owned by anderson silva.  i'm guessing he doesn't like black people very much.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 04:24:48 PM »
Sonnen beat the shit out of Silva for 5 rounds, winning 4 of the rounds and winning the 5th until Silva got lucky and locked him up in a rear naked.

GWAR

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 04:30:57 PM »
Sonnen beat the shit out of Silva for 5 rounds, winning 4 of the rounds and winning the 5th until Silva got lucky and locked him up in a rear naked.
fuck your stupid , first you call werdum a brawler , then you call a triangle a rear naked , and you have the nerve to run around get big acting like an expert trainer of mixed martial artist and trying to take credit when ever any of the athletes you trained win , when you dont even understand the basics of the sport , your a fucking jackass , you know how to juice and lift heavy objects , other than that your a retard

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 07:42:59 PM »
fuck your stupid , first you call werdum a brawler , then you call a triangle a rear naked , and you have the nerve to run around get big acting like an expert trainer of mixed martial artist and trying to take credit when ever any of the athletes you trained win , when you dont even understand the basics of the sport , your a fucking jackass , you know how to juice and lift heavy objects , other than that your a retard

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

After years of brainwashing from Fox News and listening to Limbaugh all day long I wouldn't expect anything less from "The Coach".  ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 07:53:40 PM »
Silva got lucky and locked him up in a rear naked.
Haha .Oh brother

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2011, 08:05:04 PM »
Huh ???

Don't mind Couch, he was playing this fight on his xbox...he didn't watch the actual event...

btw. Couch, was it you who hooked up cahel with his ilegal STEROIDS ?! maybe that is your thing after all, you provide 3rd tier cage fighters with JUICE and PED's, maybe some IGF and GH ?

GWAR

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2011, 09:11:39 PM »
Don't mind Couch, he was playing this fight on his xbox...he didn't watch the actual event...

btw. Couch, was it you who hooked up cahel with his ilegal STEROIDS ?! maybe that is your thing after all, you provide 3rd tier cage fighters with JUICE and PED's, maybe some IGF and GH ?

im starting to think the whole personal trainer thing coach does is just a front for him selling steroids

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2011, 09:25:30 PM »
im starting to think the whole personal trainer thing coach does is just a front for him selling steroids

Without a doubt, I think this is something the FBI should really look into..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2011, 09:25:40 PM »

You're a fuckwit....just because I THOUGHT and made a mistake on a submission of a fight 5 months ago that you googled immediately after I posted that makes me stupid? Bottom line is HE did beat the shit out of him for 5 rounds until the lucky submission. BTW, I have NEVER called myself an MMA "expert" nor did I EVER say I trained people in mixed martial arts and if you can find where I said Werdum was a "brawler" I'll be happy to apologize. But since i only made one mistake (not remembering the submission and thinking it was a rear naked)..............you can happily go fuck yourself.