Author Topic: Police shoot dude on a wheelchair..  (Read 4428 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: Police shoot dude on a wheelchair..
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2011, 03:17:44 PM »
LOL  Watch this shit.  They tell the guy to get down on the ground or he'll get tazed so he does.  then they tell him to put his hands behind his back so he does.  Then the cops taze his ass anyway...

I honestly am more worried about Cops than i am about actual criminals at this point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2011, 03:24:08 PM »
Often w good reason.  The cops are still on a tix blitz on my block despite the fact that the street still has mounds of snow all over.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 03:29:54 PM »
I honestly am more worried about Cops than i am about actual criminals at this point.
I'm more worried about our government than I am about terrorists...  People use to think Alex Jones was insane for talking about the police state and a prison planet...  Less people laughing about it today...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 03:45:14 PM »
Is this overkill for a man armed with a purse? :D

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2011, 03:50:08 PM »
Is this overkill for a man armed with a purse? :D

That's just crazy..However, the man had a deadly weapon (purse), and more than likely as dangerous as the man in the wheelchair. ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2011, 04:07:46 PM »
The man, whose name has not yet been released, was in a wheelchair but was not confined to it, Chiang said.

“He was seen up and moving about a number of times,” he said.

Police Chief George Gascon said officers unsuccessfully tried to subdue the man with pepper spray and a bean bag round before the shooting.

Gascon used the incident to again call for Tasers for the department, saying the weapons could be very helpful in situations like this one.

“This is a continuation of a problem that we have, because of the lack of a very useful tool that is not in the arsenal of the San Francisco Police Department,” said Gascon.

KCBS’ Margie Shafer Reports:

The suspect had a rock and knife in his hand and was slashing the tires of some city vehicles in the area, Chiang said. He did not know what the man’s motive was for vandalizing the cars.

Following some sort of altercation, the man stabbed one of the officers and then was shot with a less-than-lethal beanbag weapon, Chiang said. When the suspect did not surrender, he was also shot with a handgun, he said.

Chiang did not know if the officer who was stabbed was the one who shot the suspect.

So, the San Fran Police Force doesn't have Tasers---when small hick counties do...or smaller cities and Counties do...I wonder why?