Author Topic: Nathalia Melo's 2011 Arnold Blog  (Read 3113 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Nathalia Melo's 2011 Arnold Blog
« on: January 06, 2011, 02:49:39 PM »
Arnold Blog: Nathalia Melo “Swimming with the Whales”

Thanks to our sister site Hardbody.com...

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2011/01/05/arnold-blog-nathalia-melos-swimming-with-the-whales/

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Nathalia Melo's 2011 Arnold Blog
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 09:19:00 AM »

January 15, 2011

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2011/01/15/nats-top-10-things-not-to-ask-a-competitor-thats-dieting/

IFBB Bikini Pro Nathalia Melo is back in the groove of dieting and training and she’s checking in once again. This time she’s assembled her top 10 list of things NOT to ask a competitor who is in full prep mode. Pretty amusing, check it out.

Hello everyone again… Hope all the weight from the festivities are starting to disappear and the New Years resolutions are getting out of the paper and being put in action! =) Well… I am about a lil over 7 weeks out from the Arnold Classic and have been dieting and training harder for a few weeks and slowly I am starting to notice the changes in my body as well as in my mood! LOL… YES… my mood! When I start dieting down for a show I always tell myself I am not going to get grumpy, nor moody… but it just gets to a point that I really start believing I am a ‘’bipolar dieter’’!

hahahah… one day I will be jumping up n down and talking people’s ears off, next day I just wanna lock myself in a cage and wait for that grumpiness to go away. This is definitely something I need to work on… Another thing is that I need to take a deep breath when dealing with the world and people with questions and comments that I just wanna go ‘’WTF???’’ LOL… I am gonna list a few of the questions that I get, and that my fellow competitors probably do as well and it can work as a ‘’What NOT to ask a hungry competitor 102’’ =)

Here we go…

1) ‘’Do you work out?’’ but the best of these question is the imaginary biceps curl they do while asking it!

2) ‘’Do you drink all that water?’’ hmmm… no! I just walk around with a jug so I can do some biceps curls while walking! =p

3) ‘’EEwww… what is that you are eating?’’ well… considering that the same person has been asking what you are eating for the past 5 days at it happens to always be the same meal that you have already answered 5 times before… definitely a NO NO question!

4) ‘’Come one…Only a bite is not gonna hurt your diet!’’ while waving a slice of pizza in your face… NOT ok!

5) ‘’You are not going to get too muscular, are you??’’ hmm… what is too muscular for you my dear?

6) ‘’Aren’t you spending too much time at the gym?’’ according to whose book?? You spend too much time at the bar and I don’t say anything! Lol

7) ‘’Ohh… you are supposed to do this like that!’’ or ‘’ You are not supposed to be doing that like this!’’ well… while I really appreciate the help… I really didn’t ask… thanks!

8) ‘’How much do you squat?’’ LMAO

9) ‘’Does it really work?’’ when doing demos this question is always a MUST!

10) ‘’What do I take to get ripped? But I don’t like doing cardio and don’t really like to diet’’ My dear when you find out please let me know so I don’t have to live on a treadmill when getting ready for a show.

That’s it guys… Hope you have a nice weekend… and I am going to work on keeping those mood swings in the positive side of it!