Author Topic: sexy looking stack  (Read 4473 times)

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
sexy looking stack
« on: January 06, 2011, 11:17:22 PM »
what do u guys think of this stack, 2 ccs of test E a week, 2 ccs of tren E a week, 100mg of androl a day for 8 weeks???
i was even thinking of replacing tren e with EQ and androl with anavar just to play it safer
eat, sleep, train, f

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: sexy looking stack
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 06:53:55 AM »
If its for mma its a terrible stack...I'd only use anavar, masteron, propionate

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 06:56:07 AM »
Wow, replacing Tren with EQ and Anadrol with Anavar. That's like replacing your muscle car with a hybrid.  :o

MMA animal

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 09:58:11 AM »
no its for the summer stack, i never juice when i am competing, because i dont wanna go up a weight class and your cardio on juice is shitttt, taking a few months off from training due to various injuries.
i know eq is safer than tren, so is anavar over androl but tren and androl really transform the body like no other doesnt it?
just hate the fact tren shuts down your test level so fast
eat, sleep, train, f

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 10:23:04 AM »
When I compete ill use 30mgs of var and 100mgs of masteron...tren will def give you a very hardened look

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 01:39:20 PM »
what do u guys think of this stack, 2 ccs of test E a week, 2 ccs of tren E a week, 100mg of androl a day for 8 weeks???
i was even thinking of replacing tren e with EQ and androl with anavar just to play it safer

keep th tren and use the var plus how many MGs are these cc,s

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 08:59:34 PM »
just be sure that the tren you use is a reputable brand/batch number. can be hard to find good tren e out there

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 05:44:34 AM »
My Tren E has always been in the 200mg/ml amount. Excellent stuff, turns my piss rust colored. It's a little disturbing.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 05:55:52 AM »
My Tren E has always been in the 200mg/ml amount. Excellent stuff, turns my piss rust colored. It's a little disturbing.

It's hard on your kidneys, that's why drinking plenty of water is so important...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2011, 08:15:03 AM »
Agreed

MMA animal

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 10:47:32 AM »
keep th tren and use the var plus how many MGs are these cc,s

i was thinking 500mg of test e a week, the test are mix of iranian and greek norma amps,  plus 400mg of tren e from geneeza pharm, and the androl is also iranian, 50mg tabs
i am also hearing lots of good things on anavar, i am 6' 215, i am fairly lean and good built, took androl for 4 weeks all by itself, 150mg a day and i got leaner on it, only gained 9 pounds though, but strenght went up for sure
eat, sleep, train, f

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 11:29:10 AM »
i was thinking 500mg of test e a week, the test are mix of iranian and greek norma amps,  plus 400mg of tren e from geneeza pharm, and the androl is also iranian, 50mg tabs
i am also hearing lots of good things on anavar, i am 6' 215, i am fairly lean and good built, took androl for 4 weeks all by itself, 150mg a day and i got leaner on it, only gained 9 pounds though, but strenght went up for sure

How was your bloodpressure?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

MMA animal

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 02:28:44 PM »
blood pressure was fine, no problems
eat, sleep, train, f

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2011, 02:40:18 PM »
blood pressure was fine, no problems

I guess your exception to the rule, most guys BP shoot's sky high just from one 50 mg tab of Anadrol.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2011, 09:42:28 PM »
I get stomach issues on Anadrol. I blow up and strength gets sick but the nausea is brutal and I lose my appetite........and that's 50mg a day !!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 07:34:42 AM »
I get that same issue if I take dbol for more than 5 weeks

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 09:43:20 AM »
no its for the summer stack, i never juice when i am competing, because i dont wanna go up a weight class and your cardio on juice is shitttt, taking a few months off from training due to various injuries.
i know eq is safer than tren, so is anavar over androl but tren and androl really transform the body like no other doesnt it?
just hate the fact tren shuts down your test level so fast
Let me get this straight....you juice and then you come off before you compete? So then you go into fights while your own testosterone is extremely low (which always happens when you come off juice). This means you're competing with lower hormones than if you never did juice..so, in essence you'll be weaker and less aggressive than if you never did the cycle. Great strategy, bro.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 11:36:29 AM »
He's not saying that moron...he didn't say he's competing when he crashed from a cycle...he just doesn't use hormones when he competes

MMA animal

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 12:23:56 PM »
yeah man, i only use for a few weeks and never prior to a fight, mostly just to recover better and heal up, plus a bit of a kick.
 i never really go all out, this would be my 3rd cycle, and somehow coming off juice is not that much of an issue for me, atleast when it comes to strenght and agression, it effects everybody differently, been training for over 12 years naturally so i got a good base to work with
eat, sleep, train, f

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011, 12:14:41 AM »
I guess your exception to the rule, most guys BP shoot's sky high just from one 50 mg tab of Anadrol.

I'm the same. The only thing that seems to effect my BP is tren if it's run at a high dose but even then it doesn't effect it that much. Even so, I'm not a fan of anadrol for myself simply because it gives me very bad insomnia and I struggle with that even without any gear at all.

MMA animal

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 06:10:57 AM »
I'm the same. The only thing that seems to effect my BP is tren if it's run at a high dose but even then it doesn't effect it that much. Even so, I'm not a fan of anadrol for myself simply because it gives me very bad insomnia and I struggle with that even without any gear at all.

same here man, androl keeps me up for dayssss, its insane
eat, sleep, train, f

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2011, 06:36:59 AM »
Let me get this straight....you juice and then you come off before you compete? So then you go into fights while your own testosterone is extremely low (which always happens when you come off juice). This means you're competing with lower hormones than if you never did juice..so, in essence you'll be weaker and less aggressive than if you never did the cycle. Great strategy, bro.

Acctualy, even if you took only fast ester. When you come off, you need at least 1-2 months before your Natural Test is very very LOW. For my self, I feel better when I stopped gear for 1-2 months, then my test shut down really bad.

Hope I 'm clear.  ;)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2011, 10:35:25 AM »
Acctualy, even if you took only fast ester. When you come off, you need at least 1-2 months before your Natural Test is very very LOW. For my self, I feel better when I stopped gear for 1-2 months, then my test shut down really bad.

Hope I 'm clear.  ;)

If you're saying what I think you're saying then you are correct.

After a cycle, a couple months after, your test levels are going to be at their lowest point...PCT isn't going to keep this from happening.

A lot of people seem to have this idea in their head: run cycle, run PCT, back to normal.

The true story is it can take about a full year for your hormone levels to normalize

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2011, 12:04:39 PM »
Yea I agree...I've been off for 3 months..was on an 8 month heavy cycle...just got a blood test and my test was only at 365

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2011, 10:54:17 AM »
Even so, I'm not a fan of anadrol for myself simply because it gives me very bad insomnia and I struggle with that even without any gear at all.

same here man, androl keeps me up for dayssss, its insane

Anadrol is like a sleeping pill for me. I sleep soo well on it.  :D