Author Topic: Lee Priest upping the nandrolone dose  (Read 24945 times)

spude

• Getbig III
Lee Priest upping the nandrolone dose
« on: January 06, 2011, 11:53:28 PM »
Liar Priest admitted taking now 400mg nandrolone a week...They are getting huge there down under.. ;)

Yes i use deca and went to 400mgs still use it now and then so you are wrong SPUDE.. as for GH dont use haven't for long time..waste of money for what i got out of it rather use stanazol..Why and i different because i dont lie about my usage.. I did video with eight other pros with Tom Platz talking about drug use..The others had their face blacked out and voice changed ..i told Ton no i want to be seen i have nothing to hide..so i didnt hide my face or voice...so when it comes to my life and drugs i never have lied..again why would i ..i do not care if you know what i take and if i took huge amounts i would say so..but sorry to say i dont...as for my hands they are the same as my mothers hands and my granfathers ....so please stop your stupid bullshit you sound like fuckwit GH15

-PRO LEE PRIEST, 6.1.2011, MD

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Re: Lee upping the dose
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 11:59:16 PM »
I'm surprised Lee even used anabolic/adrogenic steroids.  Lee has very good genetics.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 12:01:27 AM »
just prayers and vitamins GH15!

no hgh involved!

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 12:08:37 AM »
i'd say gh15 may have had a small hand into getting him to slowly admit a little higher dosage each time he posts now.

"ive never lied about my usage" yeh we get that ffs!
its the dosage.

he's fullly outline his CURRENT cycle given to him by hany rambod recently. its somewhere on md in a thread of 100 pages, lol. cant find it but remeber test went as high as a crazy 500mg!!!!  ;D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 12:10:40 AM »
 Liar Priest

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 12:14:27 AM »
Gawd damn Lying, Liar Priest.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 12:16:46 AM »
i'd say gh15 may have had a small hand into getting him to slowly admit a little higher dosage each time he posts now.

"ive never lied about my usage" yeh we get that ffs!
its the dosage.

he's fullly outline his CURRENT cycle given to him by hany rambod recently. its somewhere on md in a thread of 100 pages, lol. cant find it but remeber test went as high as a crazy 500mg!!!!  ;D

This.

Saram

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 12:20:44 AM »
Who cares? Lee is a washed up hasbeen. There are bigger things to care about than what dosage he did or didn't take.

One thing you guys have to remember is that he's been training since 12 years old. He probably built alot of muscle naturally and that eased the wasy for steroid gains.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2011, 12:23:30 AM »
Who cares? Lee is a washed up hasbeen. There are bigger things to care about than what dosage he did or didn't take.

One thing you guys have to remember is that he's been training since 12 years old. He probably built alot of muscle naturally and that eased the wasy for steroid gains.

Right.... ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 12:30:22 AM »
lol,,everything liat priest say as a rule of thumb multiply by 3

400mg = 1200

4iu = 12

200mg = 600

last 2 in regarding orals 50 winstrol = 150
50mg anaplon = 150mg

everything multiple by 3,, he lie in the form of 3s

he not worthy the piece of paper his name is as ifbb pro or past pro who knws what he is anymore,,his mom and grandada hands are big too duh because they too used cadavar gh DUHHHHH,, age 12 kid dont knwo right from left,,its sicknesss in the family that get him to bodyibuilding to begin with at this age to be on gh at 11 12 13 steroids at 15 16 and up megas this is family thing ,,its like incest in family but with hormones replace sex,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

suckmymuscle

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011, 02:23:28 AM »
Liar Priest admitted taking now 400mg nandrolone a week...They are getting huge there down under.. ;)

Yes i use deca and went to 400mgs still use it now and then so you are wrong SPUDE..as for GH dont use haven't for long time..waste of money for what i got out of it rather use stanazol..Why and i different because i dont lie about my usage..I did video with eight other pros with Tom Platz talking about drug use..The others had their face blacked out and voice changed ..i told Ton no i want to be seen i have nothing to hide..so i didnt hide my face or voice...so when it comes to my life and drugs i never have lied..again why would i ..i do not care if you know what i take and if i took huge amounts i would say so..but sorry to say i dont...as for my hands they are the same as my mothers hands and my granfathers ....so please stop your stupid bullshit you sound like fuckwit GH15

-PRO LEE PRIEST, 6.1.2011, MD

I believe Lee. Why is it that you guys think that all pros are taking huge amounts of sauce? I know a guy who took 6 tablets of Hemogenin(oxymetholone) a day for a month and gained only 10 lbs. Another guy took a single 200 mg Greek deca a week and blew like a balloon gaining 30 lbs in a month. It depends on how many muscle fibers you have, how long they are and how many receptors for androgens they have. I would not be surprised if Lee built his prime 225 lbs physique with no more than 400 mg of Deca, 250 mg of Winstrol a week and 30 mg of dbol a day. It is perfectly reasonable. The guy has crazy muscle fiber density and receptors for male hormones.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2011, 02:25:43 AM »
Remember STH?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2011, 02:37:52 AM »
 I believe Lee. Why is it that you guys think that all pros are taking huge amounts of sauce? I know a guy who took 6 tablets of Hemogenin(oxymetholone) a day for a month and gained only 10 lbs. Another guy took a single 200 mg Greek deca a week and blew like a balloon gaining 30 lbs in a month. It depends on how many muscle fibers you have, how long they are and how many receptors for androgens they have. I would not be surprised if Lee built his prime 225 lbs physique with no more than 400 mg of Deca, 250 mg of Winstrol a week and 30 mg of dbol a day. It is perfectly reasonable. The guy has crazy muscle fiber density and receptors for male hormones.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

whitewidows friend...
you are such an I D I O T ,,its behind shame,,listen to me careful ,,any one will gain 10lb on 6 tsablet of hemo,,they would gain 20lb on 6 tab hell i gained 30lb on 6 tabs of that shit,,most water bloofy,,the muscle fiber on a human body the dwarf size of liar priest is NOTHING,,he is 5;4 most of his yeasrs 5'2 5/3 he has no muscle fibers ,,he is little man ,,he is small small fella,,what gave him those muscle fiber you talkin gabout is HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE CADAVAR YOU INFANTILE,, thats what did it ,,no genetic nothing,,he couldnt even be 160lb on 200 mg nandrolone,,

you have no exprience in bodybuild ,,its amazing,,what are you doing on bodybuilding board?

a fella like steve reeves mayeb build it almost natural on steroids such as testoterona which is natural as gh15 say ,,but liar priest? the fella is one of the worst abuser of hormones in history of the cult,,youre in dream land boy ,,wake up

gh15 approvd
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2011, 02:41:50 AM »
liar priest todsay clean is 160lb max after 12 months of being real clean with absolitely no hormones in system,,and out of those 160lb a lot wil be his bone mass which wil decrease ,,but guess what friends....liar priest will nto stop drugs,,he wil only increase doses because he is getting to the sunset age,,age 40 is when you say bye bye bodybuilding,,see you next life,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 02:43:38 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you're natural, right?

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 02:53:41 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Damned sucky, you actually gained some credibility in my eyes in some of those threads about progressive overload etc...although we disagreed with each other you still had a point...but this post above is just plain pathetic...why don't you go and post at md brother, you fit well amongst all those lee's aussie gayfanboys...just sayin'...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2011, 03:01:52 AM »
liar priest todsay clean is 160lb max after 12 months of being real clean with absolitely no hormones in system,,and out of those 160lb a lot wil be his bone mass which wil decrease ,,but guess what friends....liar priest will nto stop drugs,,he wil only increase doses because he is getting to the sunset age,,age 40 is when you say bye bye bodybuilding,,see you next life,,

gh15 approved

Spot on.

Lee has been on juice all his life, his nuts are probably non-existent. If he got off the sauce, his body would not be producing even the smallest drop of testosterone or HGH, he'd probably be closer to 100lbs than 160 in a year.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2011, 03:05:39 AM »
Spot on.

Lee has been on juice all his life, his nuts are probably non-existent. If he got off the sauce, his body would not be producing even the smallest drop of testosterone or HGH, he'd probably be closer to 100lbs than 160 in a year.

His body probably never produced any HGH naturally since he is a midget, he's probably shrink in height as well as weight if he goes off
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2011, 03:06:04 AM »
5'4 off everything he will stand 160 after 12 months about 15%,,if he would want to look anything resembling his condition nwo which is at 8% on regular basis like any of us,,,then yes he will be about 130-140lb and bones wil weight more since they are just big ,,like that other mutant convict number 30274-23 gregory k,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2011, 03:07:37 AM »
His body probably never produced any HGH naturally since he is a midget, he's probably shrink in height as well as weight if he goes off

height shrink will come with aging ,,he will end up 5'2 but he wont age because he wont get old ,,because he wont live to be old ,,because the person is out of his mind extreme,,he loved his sorry ass still do,,so he wont finsh himself,, but he will somehow get there who knwos how,,but he will ,,its just self destruction personality which lies and lies and lies in everything not only bodybuilding

gh15 approved
fallen angel

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2011, 03:11:53 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL, get the fuck outta here.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2011, 03:27:09 AM »

Lee off drugs:

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2011, 03:47:00 AM »
Lee off drugs:

Notice huge feet and ears...permanent mutation cosed by long-time cadaver use

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2011, 04:27:12 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2011, 04:30:25 AM »
somebody 'shop the green dwarf hat onto Lee's head.