Author Topic: Using rice starters are the key to being successful on a vegetarain diet  (Read 6567 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Using rice starters are the key to being successful on a vegetarain diet
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2011, 03:44:31 PM »
not everyone can have HUGE cannon ball delts, BIG manly pecs and ripped abs like dj181
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2011, 04:00:13 PM »
the Hindus possess the ancient knowledge of concentrated beef flavor with their "Garam Masala" mixture.

no joke, it gives everything you cook with it ultimate beef flavors

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2011, 04:04:02 PM »
the Hindus possess the ancient knowledge of concentrated beef flavor with their "Garam Masala" mixture.

no joke, it gives everything you cook with it ultimate beef flavors

fuck yes i must try this is Garam Masala the name of the herb/spice or just the name of the product incase i cant find it?

yes the key to good rice is giving it that beefy flavor, once u got it you dont need to add any fat!
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2011, 04:11:20 PM »
fuck yes i must try this is Garam Masala the name of the herb/spice or just the name of the product incase i cant find it?

yes the key to good rice is giving it that beefy flavor, once u got it you dont need to add any fat!

I think long ago the Hindus almost went crazy when they banned beef and they had to come up with a solution to calm and satisfy the population, and this is it!

found the ingredients:    

* 4 tbsps coriander seeds
    * 1 tbsp cumin seeds
    * 1 tbsp black peppercorns
    * 1 ½ tsps black cumin seeds (shahjeera)
    * 1 ½ tsps dry ginger
    * ¾ tsp black cardamom (3-4 large pods approx)
    * ¾ tsp cloves
    * ¾ tsp cinnamon (2 X 1” pieces)
    * ¾ tsp crushed bay leaves

the mix is called  Garam Masala I found it at Walmart even

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2011, 04:12:57 PM »
alot of what you said is false

butter is a natural thing coming out of the cow, it does not harm the cow. You think its a proper proposal to kill an animal that gives you life?

killing an animal to eat is very natural too, ever look at nature brain child?

I think its more than a proper proposal

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 04:17:44 PM »
killing an animal to eat is very natural too, ever look at nature brain child?

I think its more than a proper proposal

yes, to kill is within our physical capabilities, but do you justify it or advice it, just because of that? and in the way it is done?

it would be a sad world if everything naturally within our capabilities would be carried out, we have been given a consciousness and a choice for a reason.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 04:21:56 PM »
yes, to kill is within our physical capabilities, but do you justify it or advice it, just because of that? and in the way it is done?

it would be a sad world if everything naturally within our capabilities would be carried out, we have been given a consciousness and a choice for a reason.
??? ::) there very much is a reason and conscious choice to kill an animal to EAT IT!!!!

im not advocating killing animals for the sake of killing but to kill an animal for food is reasonable....

and the same could be said for choosing not to kill animals for food  ::)

you psuedo philosphers should either study up on philosophy first or just leave that shit alone....

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 04:23:36 PM »
??? ::) there very much is a reason and conscious choice to kill an animal to EAT IT!!!!

im not advocating killing animals for the sake of killing but to kill an animal for food is reasonable....

and the same could be said for choosing not to kill animals for food  ::)

you psuedo philosphers should either study up on philosophy first or just leave that shit alone....

I'm not a philosopher and I haven't' studied it, I rather just think sometimes

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2011, 04:25:57 PM »
Actually Mr N, Viator ate a shitload of food during da Colorado Exp, in fact Arthur said that "Casey ate almost everything, including the kitchen sink" ;D So maybe Falcon can be another Viator, with his fruit juices, butter and rice, using bodyweight exercises with absolutely no PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD ;D ROFL! And as far as the coffee, scrambled eggs, and cigarette diet is concerned, well dat was strictly AJ's diet, but he did do what he said. You see AJ was many things, but he certainly wasn't a liar, and dats fo damn sure, ma man 8)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2011, 04:26:10 PM »
I'm not a philosopher and I haven't' studied it, I rather just think sometimes
which is commendable, I would however encourage you to study past philosophers and use there work as jumping off points

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2011, 04:29:01 PM »
which is commendable, I would however encourage you to study past philosophers and use there work as jumping off points

ok there could be a point.  I'm will commence studying

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2011, 04:38:30 PM »
Falcon your threads about your stupid diets suck ass. Vegetarians are the biggest pussys. Have you ever heard of the paleo diet? You should be eating meat as much as you can. What do you think the cave men use to eat? What do you think vikings and all of the other legendary warriors use to eat. Meat! Check out this article  http://www.arthurshall.com/x_2009_caveman_diet.shtml

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2011, 04:49:26 PM »
Yeah, there's proof of early vegetarian human groups wandering through warm climates.  Meat-eating is linked with freezing climates.
x2

good post weegar
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2011, 04:54:33 PM »
Don't worry man, da Falcon is gonna do tons of bodyweight squats and push-ups while eating tons of complex carbs and washing it down with fruit juice and come out of this all being a ripped and massive beast ::) He will defy the laws of science, for he IS da Falcon lol

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2011, 05:10:29 PM »
Falcon your threads about your stupid diets suck ass. Vegetarians are the biggest pussys. Have you ever heard of the paleo diet? You should be eating meat as much as you can. What do you think the cave men use to eat? What do you think vikings and all of the other legendary warriors use to eat. Meat! Check out this article  http://www.arthurshall.com/x_2009_caveman_diet.shtml

I should give this regimen a serious try

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2011, 05:13:20 PM »
the diet best for gaining muscle isnt the best for health

when i ate meat i didnt have to put as much effort into working out as i do now
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2011, 05:30:05 PM »
First of all, if you are using this training protocol of bodyweight squats and push-ups to gain muscle, it ain't gonna do jack shit for you man! If you wanna gain muscle, then you gotta work harder not longer. This volume work WILL help you to get leaner, but... You could get leaner MUCH FASTER IF YOU CUT DOWN ON YOUR CALORIES, while doing these bodyweight exercises.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2011, 05:56:06 PM »
First of all, if you are using this training protocol of bodyweight squats and push-ups to gain muscle, it ain't gonna do jack shit for you man! If you wanna gain muscle, then you gotta work harder not longer. This volume work WILL help you to get leaner, but... You could get leaner MUCH FASTER IF YOU CUT DOWN ON YOUR CALORIES, while doing these bodyweight exercises.
wow thanks for the advice yung /\/eega falcon
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2011, 08:50:36 PM »

Whats you bench up to now BDB are you progressing?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2011, 09:05:06 PM »
Actually Mr N, Viator ate a shitload of food during da Colorado Exp, in fact Arthur said that "Casey ate almost everything, including the kitchen sink" ;D So maybe Falcon can be another Viator, with his fruit juices, butter and rice, using bodyweight exercises with absolutely no PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD ;D ROFL! And as far as the coffee, scrambled eggs, and cigarette diet is concerned, well dat was strictly AJ's diet, but he did do what he said. You see AJ was many things, but he certainly wasn't a liar, and dats fo damn sure, ma man 8)
I stand corrected, I like Arthur's diet better ... ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2011, 09:42:50 PM »
not progressing as fast as I'd like, I'm only benching a grand for four reps in skivies and a wifebeater.
;D stay the course bro 1100 is possible by next year this time.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2011, 01:15:02 PM »

::) ::)

Yeah, cause modern science says this is the healthy thing to do.

Retard