Author Topic: Using rice starters are the key to being successful on a vegetarain diet  (Read 6568 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
just add one table spoon of butter, add some millet and legumes and extra celtic sea salt or some unprocessed sea salt.

the flavor is amazing and it is fully satisfying. has the same zing as meat flavors.....also drink plenty of fruit juices to keep your glyocen full when working out

A

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: Using rice starters are the key to being successful on a vegetarain diet
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 07:09:40 AM »
your a vegetarian and use butter?

humans have been eating meat since begginging of our existence

cows on the other hand have only been domesticated for 200yrs...give or take

you wont eat meat but you eat dairy products..........alot of people are allergic to gluten and diary and dont even know it, it can make your skin sweel thus rendering your leaness to nothing

butter is wrong move -- use "i cant belive its not butter"

get off the dairy and good luck beung a vegetarian - incomplete proteins and lack of b vitamins, esp b12, you'll feel like shit in 2 weeks but you dumps will stink and your skin will lack alot of 'glow'

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 07:14:57 AM »
your a vegetarian and use butter?

humans have been eating meat since begginging of our existence

cows on the other hand have only been domesticated for 200yrs...give or take

you wont eat meat but you eat dairy products..........alot of people are allergic to gluten and diary and dont even know it, it can make your skin sweel thus rendering your leaness to nothing

butter is wrong move -- use "i cant belive its not butter"

get off the dairy and good luck beung a vegetarian - incomplete proteins and lack of b vitamins, esp b12, you'll feel like shit in 2 weeks but you dumps will stink and your skin will lack alot of 'glow'
alot of what you said is false

butter is a natural thing coming out of the cow, it does not harm the cow. You think its a proper proposal to kill an animal that gives you life?

dude two vegetable types can make a complete protien my friend

there is a type of b-12 found in some algaes but you can always supplement b12 if you are worried about it. there is no lack of other b-vitamins in vegetable/bean/legume/grains foods
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 07:19:11 AM »
the above is a small sample chart of the vast amount of incomplete protiens combining to make a complete protien my friend
A

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 07:20:52 AM »
I just ate so much fucking rice I’m about to burst.   

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 07:24:14 AM »
I just ate so much fucking rice I’m about to burst.   
your supposed to add beans or another grain to it. also drink juice, you will shit alot more and be more regular, much healthier to shit often like an animal

its more natural for a human to not kill. its natural to have desires when angry to kill people that make you mad but more natural to calm ones self down and exist in peace an harmony
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 07:34:49 AM »
AND DONT FORGET theres ALWAYS been VEGETARIANS and ALWAYS been MEAT EATERS

back in the day you couldve had a real problem with a deficiency in amino acids if ones diet consited of only 2 grains. because they obviously didnt know amino acid combinations

but now in this day that is not a problem with all the variety we have

its like arguing saying "well weve always walked or road a horse(or always have ate meat..)" and ignoring the fact that now our knowledge has expanded that we have cars( or knowledge of food and proper amino combinations)

the difference is now we know
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 08:02:46 AM »
I don't believe that. Imagine yourself in the wilderness during the winter. Everything is frozen, except the wildlife. In prehistory people couldn't afford to make principal decisions like modern mankind.

back in the day you couldve had a real problem with a deficiency in amino acids if ones diet consited of only 2 grains. because they obviously didnt know amino acid combinations

but now in this day that is not a problem with all the variety we have

its like arguing saying "well weve always walked or road a horse(or always have ate meat..)" and ignoring the fact that now our knowledge has expanded that we have cars( or knowledge of food and proper amino combinations)

the difference is now we know
Your chart show that even 'smart' food combinations provide small amounts of certain essential(!) AA's.
If your train for GROWTH you should realize that your choice limits your potential.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 08:12:06 AM »
your supposed to add beans or another grain to it.

I do add beans on occasion.

If I was eating clean.. rice, beans + protein (beef, chicken and eggs) would be the bulk of my diet.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2011, 08:13:09 AM »
I don't believe that. Imagine yourself in the wilderness during the winter. Everything is frozen, except the wildlife. In prehistory people couldn't afford to make principal decisions like modern mankind.
Your chart show that even 'smart' food combinations provide small amounts of certain essential(!) AA's.
If your train for GROWTH you should realize that your choice limits your potential.

weve had small towns , tribes, farmers for thousands of years. even in prehistory your gonna eat everything you can get your hands on even animals. if there is a present day famine then of course eat meat or just die

yes again you agree this is modern mankind so we can make better choices because we are not in a famine

just like if you were stuck in the woods homeless youd make a shelter out of shitty materials because you didnt have good building materials

this idea of "growth" only happens when excess work and excess calories happen.  if you train for "growth" post your pics and lets see if you have hair too no offense.

sure a meat diet works on young people but not as you get older
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 08:26:04 AM »
Add in some "conbread" to the recipe to experience excellent energy for repetitions such as pushups and squats.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 08:35:59 AM »
Eating "clean" yeah man, that's the ticket ::) FYI, you can eat whatever the fuck you like, and still look like a studly Adonis, IF you train yo ass off 8)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 08:50:16 AM »
Eating "clean" yeah man, that's the ticket ::) FYI, you can eat whatever the fuck you like, and still look like a studly Adonis, IF you take gh like a beast

fixed ;)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2011, 08:55:31 AM »
weve had small towns , tribes, farmers for thousands of years. even in prehistory your gonna eat everything you can get your hands on even animals. if there is a present day famine then of course eat meat or just die

yes again you agree this is modern mankind so we can make better choices because we are not in a famine

just like if you were stuck in the woods homeless youd make a shelter out of shitty materials because you didnt have good building materials
So, in other words you admit your claim:
is utter bullshit. ::)

this idea of "growth" only happens when excess work and excess calories happen.  if you train for "growth" post your pics and lets see if you have hair too no offense.

sure a meat diet works on young people but not as you get older
You seem offended by playing it personal.
If you think a calorie is a calorie your basic knowledge of nutrition is pretty low (no offense too)
BTW, isn't it gayish to ask pics of men just because you're curious if they have more or less hair than you?  ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2011, 09:04:38 AM »
I like Falcon, but the dude is COMPLETELY CLUELESS when it comes to training and "diet" ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 12:00:17 PM »
Yeah, there's proof of early vegetarian human groups wandering through warm climates.  Meat-eating is linked with freezing climates.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2011, 12:01:59 PM »
I like Falcon, but the dude is COMPLETELY CLUELESS when it comes to training and "diet" ;D

He has found the key. Now just drink the Koolaid.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 12:05:14 PM »
Yeah man, be sure to drink lots of juice and eat tons of starchy carbs, and you to can become RIPPED ::) BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 12:08:31 PM »
Also, tons of calories are required to add any muscle to one's frame ::) Another COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT statement from da Falcon ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2011, 12:14:42 PM »
If you're using gear, you can build and maintain a shitload of muscle on a vegetarian diet.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2011, 12:20:35 PM »
I'm not denying that one can't build muscle on a vegaterian diet, what I AM DENYING is that a surplus of calories is needed to gain lean muscle tissue.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2011, 02:07:44 PM »
Yeah man, be sure to drink lots of juice and eat tons of starchy carbs, and you to can become RIPPED ::) BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I believe the term, in Falconian parlance, is "epic leans."

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2011, 02:10:06 PM »
I'm not denying that one can't build muscle on a vegaterian diet, what I AM DENYING is that a surplus of calories is needed to gain lean muscle tissue.

Assuming fat stores are relatively low, aka "epic leans", where would those extra calories come from to build muscle? There is a metabolic costs to adding and maintaining muscle mass which is why bodybuilders have to eat so much. Even their "cutting" diet would made most people fat.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2011, 02:35:17 PM »
Well man, I know that you are a fan of Mr. Arthur Jones, and many times he talks about the FACT that he would add lean muscle tissue on near starvation diets of scrambled eggs, black coffee, and cigarettes ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2011, 03:01:23 PM »
Well man, I know that you are a fan of Mr. Arthur Jones, and many times he talks about the FACT that he would add lean muscle tissue on near starvation diets of scrambled eggs, black coffee, and cigarettes ;D
The Colorado experiment in way proved this, Casey which was a genetic freak made huge gains on a reduced diet quickily however muscle memory comes into play he had not trained in quite awhile so some of the gains were due to previous muscle size being stimulated again. He may have smoked cigarettes too I'm not clear on that... 8)