Author Topic: Saudi woman impregnated in gang rape, gets 1 year in jail and 100 lashes  (Read 1140 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Girl gets a year in jail, 100 lashes for adultery
By Adnan Shabrawi

JEDDAH – A 23-year-old unmarried woman was awarded one-year prison term and 100 lashes for committing adultery and trying to abort the resultant fetus.

The District Court in Jeddah pronounced the verdict on Saturday after the girl confessed that she had a forced sexual intercourse with a man who had offered her a ride. The man, the girl confessed, took her to a rest house, east of Jeddah, where he and four of friends assaulted her all night long.

The girl claimed that she became pregnant soon after and went to King Fahd Hospital for Armed Forces in an attempt to carry out an abortion. She was eight weeks’ pregnant then, the hospital confirmed.

According to the ruling, the woman will be sent to a jail outside Jeddah to spend her time and will be lashed after delivery of her baby who will take the mother’s last name. – Okaz/SG __

http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentID=2009020828735

Only under Sharia.  ::)

Then again, she did catch a break here. Could have been like that 13-year-old Somali girl that was stoned to death in front of 1,000 people after she reported her gang rape to the police.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Saudi woman impregnated in gang rape, gets 1 year in jail and 100 lashes
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 07:09:55 AM »
These people are barbarians, savages, and worse than animals. 

Animals don't even act like this so I wont disparage animals. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 07:12:07 AM »
These people are barbarians, savages, and worse than animals. 

Animals don't even act like this so I wont disparage animals. 

Rest assured, Saudi Arabia holds a seat on the new UN Women's Rights council which tells me that this is not only OK but also perfectly acceptable in today's world.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 07:14:56 AM »
Did you see the article I posted in your other thread about pakistanis viewing whites as prime targets for rape? 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 07:16:54 AM »
Did you see the article I posted in your other thread about pakistanis viewing whites as prime targets for rape? 

Yup. Wait until you see what the article I'm looking for that accompanies that. Basically the UK police are well aware that Muslim men in Britain are grooming white girls and women for prostitutes and doing nothing to prosecute them out of fear of being labeled as racists. No joke.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 07:21:21 AM »
Yup. Wait until you see what the article I'm looking for that accompanies that. Basically the UK police are well aware that Muslim men in Britain are grooming white girls and women for prostitutes and doing nothing to prosecute them out of fear of being labeled as racists. No joke.

You know what amazes me BF - the far left dolts are all over scalia for an offhand remark he made in terms of literally reading the Const. and have endless blogs on it, yet are completely silent on this stuff.   

This is why I will never go along with ANYTHING they want to do.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 07:29:17 AM »
You know what amazes me BF - the far left dolts are all over scalia for an offhand remark he made in terms of literally reading the Const. and have endless blogs on it, yet are completely silent on this stuff.   

This is why I will never go along with ANYTHING they want to do.   

It's sad, really. The far-left extremists have hijacked the Democratic party and most of the European governments, as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 07:32:58 AM »
I personally think its two things:

1.  They view the West, and that being Western Civ. as the Great Satan and view muslims and islamists as fellow travelers in the old "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" line.   

2.  They are downright scared of these people and too pussy to do anything.  Its easier to go after soft and easy targets who they know will cave, but when it comes against people who will shoot back or worse, they dont say shit.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 07:44:02 AM »
I personally think its two things:

1.  They view the West, and that being Western Civ. as the Great Satan and view muslims and islamists as fellow travelers in the old "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" line.  

2.  They are downright scared of these people and too pussy to do anything.  Its easier to go after soft and easy targets who they know will cave, but when it comes against people who will shoot back or worse, they dont say shit.  

I agree with your first point but I don't with the second. I think that while they may be scared, their agendas align with one another and that's why they don't do anything.

I can write a 50,000 word paper on my views of it but I'll try to sum it up:

1) OPEC
2) The OIC's near stranglehold on all UN voting matters and its dominance on almost every UN council.
3) Far-left extremist's totalitarian ideology is but a stone's throw away from Sharia. Same tune, different musicians playing it.
4) A deep hatred of Judeo-Christian ideals.