Author Topic: Fred Phelps and Westboro church plan to protest at young victim's funeral.  (Read 8116 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Brace yourselves...Fred Phelps and Westboro church plan to protest at young victim's funeral.
Hillbuzz ^ | 1/9/2011 | KevinDujan01

The Left does some truly despicable things in this world, but this is a new low for Democrats.

Former three-time Democrat gubernatorial candidate Fred Phelps Jr. (commonly called just “Fred Phelps”) and his Westboro Hate Group have announced plans to disrupt the funeral of 9 year-old shooting victim Christina Greene.

Christina was murdered by Jared Lee Loughner yesterday in his assassination attempt on Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. The little girl was born on September 11th, 2001, so her parents have been cursed with a horrific trifecta of high profile trauma: their daughter born on the worst day in our generations’ lives, their daughter murdered in an assassination attempt on a member of Congress, and Democrat Fred Phelps aiming his hate machine at their family during their daughter’s funeral.

Democrat Phelps (an enormous supporter of Al Gore’s, though the media conveniently leaves off that he’s a Democrat and instead likes to imply he’s a conservative, which he is not…he’s a Democrat, and ran repeatedly on the Democrat ticket unsuccessfully for several elected offices) disrupted the funeral of Elizabeth Edwards last month, because it is what he does.

(Excerpt) Read more at hillbuzz.org ...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Its funny..there is a long list of people who are decidedly anti-American...yet admired by the Left in this country. The MSM seems to forget all that.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hopefully the Patriot Guard will be there. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
wtf is this way anywhere near me I would make it a point to show up and cancel these morons out

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
wtf is this way anywhere near me I would make it a point to show up and cancel these morons out

Wonder if SS is busy that day.

I think "Reverend  ::) " Phelps must have missed this:

EPH 4:29-32
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.  And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.  Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

R

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
I would bet that if he shows up there it will be one of the last places he shows up at above ground. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The Left does some truly despicable things in this world, but this is a new low for Democrats.

Is this ALL democrats that support this horrible act?

Or just a total of 15 morons (out of 310 million americans) who prescribe to this hateful ideology?

By your logic....... fuccit, it's not even logic, it's all emotion for you, isnt it? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I'm so ready to toss a brick through my tv, smash my computer and move to a cabin in the middle of nowhere. I'm not sure I can keep digesting the constant stream of absurd stupidity from fucking human trash day after day.  I'd rather be fishing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Its funny..there is a long list of people who are decidedly anti-American...yet admired by the Left in this country. The MSM seems to forget all that.

Which member of "The Left" have stood up and said they support protesting at a little girl's funeral?

Yes, this asshole is a democrat.  Okay.  It doesn't mean all democrats support him.  I am pretttty sure most KKKlansmen sure weren't obama voters - but it doesn't mean "Mccain voters support burning crosses on lawn".

All this assigning 1/2 our country blame for a few morons' behaviors... well, it's just plain weird, man.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Phelps isn't doing this because in the name of politics and being a Democrat, his actions are from being religious and his Christian views.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Fred Phelps and Westboro church plan to protest at young victim's funeral.
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 01:28:41 PM »
Phelps isn't doing this because in the name of politics and being a Democrat, his actions are from being religious and his Christian views.
his views arent Christian

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 01:36:45 PM »
Brace yourselves...Fred Phelps and Westboro church plan to protest at young victim's funeral.

Former three-time Democrat gubernatorial candidate Fred Phelps Jr. (commonly called just “Fred Phelps”) and his Westboro Hate Group have announced plans to disrupt the funeral of 9 year-old shooting victim Christina Greene.

Christina was murdered by Jared Lee Loughner yesterday in his assassination attempt on Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. The little girl was born on September 11th, 2001, so her parents have been cursed with a horrific trifecta of high profile trauma: their daughter born on the worst day in our generations’ lives, their daughter murdered in an assassination attempt on a member of Congress, and Democrat Fred Phelps aiming his hate machine at their family during their daughter’s funeral.

Democrat Phelps (an enormous supporter of Al Gore’s, though the media conveniently leaves off that he’s a Democrat and instead likes to imply he’s a conservative, which he is not…he’s a Democrat, and ran repeatedly on the Democrat ticket unsuccessfully for several elected offices) disrupted the funeral of Elizabeth Edwards last month, because it is what he does.

The Christians do some truly despicable things in this world, but this is a new low for Christians .

it must work both ways, right

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 01:57:37 PM »
I think anyone who protests at ANY funeral should be left alone...

Police, cameras, and everyone else should leave them alone...

with the victim's family.  ;)

Then, we'll see if the guy is able to protest the next funeral wearing the multiple injuries the first family would probably inflict haha!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2011, 02:21:44 PM »

333 - tell me you're not really this stupid

Phelps is a relgious kook and does not represent the "left" just like he does not represent other christians

the only person Phelps represents is himself

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 02:24:58 PM »
The Christians do some truly despicable things in this world, but this is a new low for Christians .

it must work both ways, right

and a new low for lawyers too (though Phelps is disbarred I'm still going to lump him in with all other lawyers)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 02:27:38 PM »

Quote of the year right here, folks.  It shows you how much some people truly don't understand how democrats think.  Most dems would spit at this fool screaming at this poor little girl's funeral.  

Look at it this way.  Tim McVeigh was a republican.  Does that mean all republicans support blowing up daycare centers?  of course not.  Does that mean all white people, or all males, like to blow up daycare centers?  Or course not.

The actions of a very disturbed and evil few are by no means representative of the larger group.  33, do you get that?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 02:31:35 PM »
his views arent Christian
he thinks they are.  does his odd understanding of the bible mean he's not Christian?  If so does that mean everyone with a wrong understandind of Christ/God is not christian?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 02:33:03 PM »
Quote of the year right here, folks.  It shows you how much some people truly don't understand how democrats think.  Most dems would spit at this fool screaming at this poor little girl's funeral.  

Look at it this way.  Tim McVeigh was a republican.  Does that mean all republicans support blowing up daycare centers?  of course not.  Does that mean all white people, or all males, like to blow up daycare centers?  Or course not.

The actions of a very disturbed and evil few are by no means representative of the larger group.  33, do you get that?

So would most Christians. Hasn't stopped Christian bashers from referencing these people anytime they feel like attacking Christianity.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 02:37:24 PM »
I posted the article as written 240.  Take it up with hillbuzz.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 02:49:00 PM »
I posted the article as written 240.  Take it up with hillbuzz.

I see.  Do you agree with it?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2011, 02:55:38 PM »
Phelps was creepy in poltergeist II

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2011, 03:00:00 PM »
No, I posted this thread just to post the news of this scumbag going there. 
Funny the msm goes after palin worse than they do this guy.  Go figure.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2011, 03:06:05 PM »
This guy has the potential to disrupt a few funerals.  And perhaps catch an ass whooping for his trouble.

Palin, on the other hand, has the potential to win the presidency and then let her bible lead to her to nuclear war.

Kinda different, huh?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2011, 03:06:19 PM »
No, I posted this thread just to post the news of this scumbag going there. 
Funny the msm goes after palin worse than they do this guy.  Go figure.

really

then why did you pick a story (or is it some blogger) whose first sentence reads

"The Left does some truly despicable things in this world, but this is a new low for Democrats."