Author Topic: The Getbig Contest  (Read 32376 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: The Getbig Contest
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2011, 03:49:31 PM »
panda
you dont give to charity, you are far to selfish and a mean mean person to consider the welfare of others and/or animals

so dont lie poor one
::) selfish people announce when they are giving to charity - not unselfish ones.

you could be the richest man in the world but your heart is empty.

you don't have a bean anyway why are you making this shit up - its really sad even for you.

you have to work and pay rent, how the fuck are you going to afford $5000 hahahahahahahahaha fruitcake !

up the meds and come back to reality.
175lbs by 31st July

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2011, 03:50:23 PM »
got the address will ship the dollars next week,.....shit Im gonna give a bunch away on here for fun

Epic example of a "easy come easy go", BRO

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2011, 03:51:05 PM »
::) selfish people announce when they are giving to charity - not unselfish ones.

you could be the richest man in the world but your heart is empty.

you don't have a bean anyway why are you making this shit up - its really sad even for you.

you have to work and pay rent, how the fuck are you going to afford $5000 hahahahahahahahaha fruitcake !

up the meds and come back to reality.

im gonna videotape the donation at the spca and show the receipt on here and laugh at you for a week

you cannot handle the fact that I have money now, and that in itself is so fuking satisfying to me it is unmeasureable

peasant bitch

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2011, 03:51:33 PM »
panda
you dont give to charity, you are far to selfish and a mean mean person to consider the welfare of others and/or animals

so dont lie poor one
i fully admit i have never given a penny to charity and never will....NOW THATS HONESTY!!!!!

bench

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2011, 03:52:04 PM »
Take a pic of the money. So far you've proved nothing except "claimed" to have gone from the bottom of the sewer --as attested to by Hazbin-- to suddenly becoming a tycoon.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2011, 03:53:41 PM »
i fully admit i have never given a penny to charity and never will....NOW THATS HONESTY!!!!!

bench

I give $1 to muscular dystrophy or juvenile diabetes or whatever the hell at the grocery store checkout when they ask.  I also accidentally gave a bum $20 once.  I wonder what he spent it on ???

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2011, 03:54:19 PM »
Take a pic of the money. So far you've proved nothing except "claimed" to have gone from the bottom of the sewer --as attested to by Hazbin-- to suddenly becoming a tycoon.

don't you mean typhoon ?

175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2011, 03:55:23 PM »

take a pic of the money? umm in what manner. i dont understand

also, hazbin has addressed idiots like you who say he said stuff like that about me. he has never spoken a bad word about me, he is the farthest from being that type of person in the world. Also, I am financially a drop of water in the lake compared to hazbin, and not even in his league for being a nice person. He is head and shoulders above me

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2011, 03:56:08 PM »
im gonna videotape the donation at the spca and show the receipt on here and laugh at you for a week

you cannot handle the fact that I have money now, and that in itself is so fuking satisfying to me it is unmeasureable

peasant bitch

you are 2 dimes short of a quarter you nutcase.

if you are such a nice guy why don't you give all your money to charity ?
175lbs by 31st July

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2011, 03:57:48 PM »
It's funny because Disturbia has always been broke, poor and living in squalor. Even Chaos said he couldn't even afford a bus ticket to go hunt down Newmom when he threatened to come rape her daughter. Hazbin confirmed he lived in the shitter and was penniless.

After getting owned over this a thousand times he suddenly becomes rich and inherits money.

Ya, right.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2011, 03:58:29 PM »
you are 2 dimes short of a quarter you nutcase.

if you are such a nice guy why don't you give all your money to charity ?

cause i have bills to pay and dont want to live paycheck to paycheck like you

peasant bitch

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2011, 03:59:14 PM »

Take a pic of the 5k and post it. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2011, 04:00:03 PM »

also, hazbin has addressed idiots like you who say he said stuff like that about me. he has never spoken a bad word about me, he is the farthest from being that type of person in the world. Also, I am financially a drop of water in the lake compared to hazbin, and not even in his league for being a nice person. He is head and shoulders above me

you are embarrassing yourself, its best if you just stop now.

getbig understands you like to pretend you are different people from time to time.

ultimate fighter, bank robber, poker star, ice road trucker, car detailer, millionaire, unemployed street beggar, etc now your a philanthropist  who pays rent because that's how he rolls  ::)

tell you mom to take away your internet for a few weeks - you need perspective.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2011, 04:00:23 PM »
It's funny because Disturbia has always been broke, poor and living in squalor. Even Chaos said he couldn't even afford a bus ticket to go hunt down Newmom when he threatened to come rape her daughter. Hazbin confirmed he lived in the shitter and was penniless.

After getting owned over this a thousand times he suddenly becomes rich and inherits money.

Ya, right.

hazbin is gonna have a chat with you spreading false info
yes I was absolutely stone cold broke as fuk living in a dump

however certain members of my family are very well off
christtttttttttttttttt why is this so hard to accept for sub 70 iq fools like you?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2011, 04:00:28 PM »
Ridiculing a man giving to charity...Buddha would be proud.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2011, 04:01:15 PM »
I give $1 to muscular dystrophy or juvenile diabetes or whatever the hell at the grocery store checkout when they ask.  I also accidentally gave a bum $20 once.  I wonder what he spent it on ???
i always tell them no....i dont know where that money is really going...

bench

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2011, 04:01:22 PM »

perhaps he has been playing monopoly ?
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2011, 04:02:18 PM »
Ridiculing a man giving to charity...Buddha would be proud.

yeah he's a real poster boy for buddhism
ridicules those who give to charity, chastizes w8m8 about her parents dying in a car crash, insults everyone, calls everyone stupid

yes I heard this is all protocol for buddhists  ::) ::) ::)

and he calls me a phony? wow

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2011, 04:03:54 PM »

ok thats fair, I will take a pic of my 5k cash after the 21st of january when I go to donate the money

I have no issues doing that

if you want the pic sooner I am fine with that too,

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2011, 04:04:26 PM »
perhaps he has been playing monopoly ?

It shouldn't be hard for him Panda. He has gone from rags to riches. I imagine he'll get a pic up clearly showing the 5 thousand bucks within a few hours.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2011, 04:05:43 PM »
It shouldn't be hard for him Panda. He has gone from rags to riches. I imagine he'll get a pic up clearly showing the 5 thousand bucks within a few hours.

banks are closed sundays retard

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2011, 04:06:34 PM »

if you want the pic sooner I am fine with that too,

Cool. I'm sure you can get why one would be a little suspicious as you were getting pretty badly owned by Alex for living in poverty and being on welfare and then suddenly you get a job and inherit loads of money. It's almost like a convient invention to stop you being owned.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2011, 04:09:48 PM »
Cool. I'm sure you can get why one would be a little suspicious as you were getting pretty badly owned by Alex for living in poverty and being on welfare and then suddenly you get a job and inherit loads of money. It's almost like a convient invention to stop you being owned.

i agree with you actually even I would be super suspicious because of the timing. The fact is I had a 94 year old grandparent who had never spent a dime in a lifetime pretty much and I come from a very small family so it got split in half of which I got half. I knew I was getting it for yearsm its not a sick thingm, it was just a fact of life.  Its not a be all end all amount of money. I need to use my head with it so I dont blow through it all quickly as I am prone to do. Believe me, its sooooooooooooooo not a big deal. It just helps me live a little better

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2011, 04:16:11 PM »
I need to use my head with it so I dont blow through it all quickly as I am prone to do.

So giving 5k to Getbiggers you don't know is not blowing it?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2011, 04:18:14 PM »
So giving 5k to Getbiggers you don't know is not blowing it?

lol