Author Topic: The Getbig Contest  (Read 32375 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: The Getbig Contest
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2011, 10:56:43 AM »
Im gonna have a contest

Whoever on get big can tell me the best reason why they should be chosen for the money will win $5000 towards the charity of your choice or $500 dollars in your pocket which I will send you, and if you want I will donate the money in your name and send you the receipt so you can have it for tax purposes if you want. If you want the 500, you have to give me a good reason why you should get 500 instead of a charity getting 5000. Theres no particular reason for this, its just for fun.

not eligible for this contest: uberman and fatpanda

oh I will pick the winner January 21

$500 to my bar tab and the 5,000....... to my bar tab.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2011, 10:58:49 AM »
I love animals too but personally I find it hard to justify donating large sums towards animals as long as there are humans who are in poverty around the world.

That's because animals are likable and people are not.

newmom

« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2011, 11:01:01 AM »

no that is just you we don't like ;D :-*

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2011, 11:48:47 AM »
Like Chaos said - donate the money to a charity of your choice from all at Getbig. Send $500 to me and I'll fly to Scotland and put up posters of Fatpanda saying "Do Not Sell Chunky KitKats to this person" in every shop

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2011, 11:49:07 AM »
probably would be more convincing if he didnt posts EXACTLY like fatpanda with his wording and grammar
epic creepiness though using my first name

yes because i need gimmicks to own you hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

as josh points out though - why should we be impressed by electronic money  ???

its probably practice money or something. i can do the same on party poker - proves nothing.

you are full of shit - these fools are falling for it hook line and sinker.
175lbs by 31st July

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2011, 12:00:08 PM »
I love animals too but personally I find it hard to justify donating large sums towards animals as long as there are humans who are in poverty around the world.

I have to agree with this...not that I don't have a soft side for animals but, I think a donation to St. Jude's hospital in Memphis, TN would be awesome.  Children that have been stricken with those deadly diseases are far more disturbing to me.  I know some of the staff there, the techs shave their heads so they have the same hairstyle as the children!   ;D  Awesome place!
  For you guys that aren't familiar with this place, they treat children and the only payment is what they can pay or donate.  The donations is how the hospital survives and thousands of children's lives are changed forever!

Here is the link:

http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=f87d4c2a71fca210VgnVCM1000001e0215acRCRD

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2011, 12:49:27 PM »

Very true.

w8m8

« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2011, 01:21:42 PM »
Im gonna have a contest

Whoever on get big can tell me the best reason why they should be chosen for the money will win $5000 towards the charity of your choice or $500 dollars in your pocket which I will send you, and if you want I will donate the money in your name and send you the receipt so you can have it for tax purposes if you want. If you want the 500, you have to give me a good reason why you should get 500 instead of a charity getting 5000. Theres no particular reason for this, its just for fun.

not eligible for this contest: uberman and fatpanda

oh I will pick the winner January 21

This is a very kind and generous contest .. I'm not sure what the best reason could be .. good luck to you making the choice  :)

I'd like to suggest donating it to the SOS Children's Village in BC Canada .. I looked around for orphanages in Canada and only found that one .. it looks like a really nice place and could probably use a donation ... I don't want to disparage others suggestions .. but I can assume animal shelters etc. are popular to people who regularly donate .. and St.Jude's has support of celebrity since Danny Thomas founded it .. orphans don't have any family to care about them so even though the poor kids in a hospital are suffering .. they do have someone that is there for them

The only orphaned children's charities that are main streamed and advertised in the media I've seen are representing "world wide" and although it may be lucrative the monies donated get split up and sent all over .. I think a local home / community would be very appreciative of such a donation as you are offering to make

No matter which charity you choose .. I'm positive it's going to make a great difference to someone and Good On You for doing this  :)

http://www.sos-bc.org/about-us/mission-vision-values

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2011, 03:37:22 PM »
yes because i need gimmicks to own you hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

as josh points out though - why should we be impressed by electronic money  ???

its probably practice money or something. i can do the same on party poker - proves nothing.

you are full of shit - these fools are falling for it hook line and sinker.

yeah its practice money, thats why it says real money account

hey jizzacked, you play on ftp, verify to the fat penniless idiot that thats real 5k in my account

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2011, 03:53:48 PM »
Take a pic of the money. So far you've proved nothing except "claimed" to have gone from the bottom of the sewer --as attested to by Hazbin-- to suddenly becoming a tycoon.

Alex, i'm not sure why you keep bringing me into this. can you show me where i ever said anything bad about Josh? i keep my nose clean on here, as well as the rest of my life. i don't need to be used as weight in someone elses feud.

newmom

« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2011, 03:55:13 PM »
Alex, i'm not sure why you keep bringing keep bringing me into this. can you show me where i ever said anything bad about Josh? i keep my nose clean on here, as well as the rest of my life. i don't need to be used as weight in someone elses feud.

it's what he does best hazbin

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
brb
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2011, 03:58:27 PM »
brb--I am going to the bank to pull out 10 thousand dollars cash strictly for the purpose of filling the request of huge al for a pic with 5k.....I thought I would up the ante and do it with 10k for giggles,  hell I may even take 20 thousand, I'll decide when I get there

back in a while

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: brb
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2011, 04:02:27 PM »
Hope it goes better than your slurpee excursions.

spinnis

Re: brb
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2011, 04:08:32 PM »
when I had 3000£ cash, I always loved to take a long ass dump and just sit in the bathroom playing with dat money  ???

GWAR

« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2011, 04:44:35 PM »
what makes you guys think hughal is alex ?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2011, 04:49:40 PM »

This is a very kind and generous contest .. I'm not sure what the best reason could be .. good luck to you making the choice  :)

I'd like to suggest donating it to the SOS Children's Village in BC Canada .. I looked around for orphanages in Canada and only found that one .. it looks like a really nice place and could probably use a donation ... I don't want to disparage others suggestions .. but I can assume animal shelters etc. are popular to people who regularly donate .. and St.Jude's has support of celebrity since Danny Thomas founded it .. orphans don't have any family to care about them so even though the poor kids in a hospital are suffering .. they do have someone that is there for them

The only orphaned children's charities that are main streamed and advertised in the media I've seen are representing "world wide" and although it may be lucrative the monies donated get split up and sent all over .. I think a local home / community would be very appreciative of such a donation as you are offering to make

No matter which charity you choose .. I'm positive it's going to make a great difference to someone and Good On You for doing this  :)

http://www.sos-bc.org/about-us/mission-vision-values

I've said lol give it to me to buy more test, tren and GH - one can never have enough!

Hows things?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2011, 04:52:36 PM »
what makes you guys think hughal is alex ?

You should know best, alex....  ::) ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2011, 05:05:55 PM »
I need $500 to have a 3sum with 2 prostitutes.
P

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2011, 05:09:16 PM »
Give it to the Samaritans/suicide hotline people. Mental illness is no joke.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2011, 05:19:21 PM »
I'm sure that "Aquilles" can find a good use of the $$$

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2011, 05:35:44 PM »
I'm sure that "Aquilles" can find a good use of the $$$

LMFAO!!!!!

That was the biggest owning EVER in the history of getbig.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2011, 06:06:04 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2011, 06:09:18 PM »

Avesher throwing down the gauntlet. FatPanda will end up on suicide watch.  8)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2011, 06:18:32 PM »
Avesher throwing down the gauntlet. FatPanda will end up on suicide watch.  8)

no he will find some other out there reason to convince himself that my life isn;t really in a better state

or he will be on a mission to get my address and make me look bad in some manner

he has zero ability to accept when others are better off than him, especially others he dislikes

meh, life goes on

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2011, 06:21:38 PM »

WTF  ???  I have monopoly downstairs too.  ???  Do not pass go and do not collect $200.