Author Topic: The Getbig Contest  (Read 32333 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: The Getbig Contest
« Reply #200 on: January 12, 2011, 11:24:50 AM »
we can't all workout 6 hours a day everyday like you superman hahahahahahahahahaa

Try 10 minutes of moving a day first, that should set you on the right path. Don't over exert yourself though, you might not have the energy to stuff your fat face with pie. The longest journey starts with the first step...
Trans Milkshake.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #201 on: January 12, 2011, 11:29:03 AM »

Try 10 minutes of moving a day first, that should set you on the right path. Don't over exert yourself though, you might not have the energy to stuff your fat face with pie. The longest journey starts with the first step...

hahahahahahaha 6 hours  :o :o :o

i take it you are a gold medalist olympian ?
175lbs by 31st July

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: January 12, 2011, 11:35:32 AM »
hahahahahahaha 6 hours  :o :o :o

i take it you are a gold medalist olympian ?

Well it's not quite six hours. But yes because of my profession i am physically active for a large part of the day.

You train up to higher levels of activity, yours would be somewhere around zero presently. If it goes at the same pace as your fat loss, it would be around that level in six months too. :)
Trans Milkshake.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: January 12, 2011, 11:39:09 AM »

Well it's not quite six hours. But yes because of my profession i am physically active for a large part of the day.

You train up to higher levels of activity, yours would be somewhere around zero presently. If it goes at the same pace as your fat loss, it would be around that level in six months too. :)

sure you do.

i'm sure you loved winning the gold as well.  ::)

any pics of this superman physique ?
175lbs by 31st July

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: help the animals!!!
« Reply #204 on: January 12, 2011, 03:27:09 PM »
How many animals you got Princess L?

I've got 2 dogs (shelter rescues) and 5 T'nR'd cats.
(I call them my welfare cats since they don't need to work for a living :D)

http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/feral_cats/facts/TNR_statement.html
:

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #205 on: January 12, 2011, 03:30:46 PM »

i got a huge ass dog...a small spider in my truck that i call "henry"....and a bunch of these...

bench

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #206 on: January 12, 2011, 03:35:51 PM »
i got a huge ass dog...a small spider in my truck that i call "henry"....and a bunch of these...

bench

It's not a brown recluse is it?  :o
:

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: January 12, 2011, 03:37:25 PM »
oh brother the one room peasant is threatening to beat me up   ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh brother
on another note---he is 5 foot 10 251---I am 6 foot 255 and carry more mass and strength----and he calls me fat?  What planet is this>

in my entire time on getbig the best laugh and most fun I have had is watching fatass live in denial that I have money now and have proven it every which way. 

oh and a job watching tv and answering the odd call---thats simple to pick out---its a security guard job or security of some type, most likely the hospital you work in, which is a fine job. 

but please oh tough guy, dont come beat me up, Im shivering in my boots here   ::)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #208 on: January 12, 2011, 03:38:51 PM »
It's not a brown recluse is it?  :o
nah, he is a little furry spider.....i have been bitten by a couple of brown recluses though...oh what fun..

bench

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #209 on: January 12, 2011, 03:43:06 PM »
(I call them my welfare cats since they don't need to work for a living :D)

Cool I rescued a cat with a broken leg kept it 8 years until my dog killed it, damn cat had bad karma I guess.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: January 12, 2011, 03:44:10 PM »
nah, he is a little furry spider.....i have been bitten by a couple of brown recluses though...oh what fun..

bench
Did you gain 700 lbs and post pictures from 1982 on here?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #211 on: January 12, 2011, 03:45:33 PM »
Did you gain 700 lbs and post pictures from 1982 on here?
i always think that shit is funny....my down time for each bite was very short...i think he was just looking for a excuse to be lazy as hell...

bench

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: January 12, 2011, 03:54:22 PM »
i always think that shit is funny....my down time for each bite was very short...i think he was just looking for a excuse to be lazy as hell...

bench
We all deserve a decade or two off.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: January 12, 2011, 04:02:58 PM »
oh brother the one room peasant is threatening to beat me up   ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh brother
on another note---he is 5 foot 10 251---I am 6 foot 255 and carry more mass and strength----and he calls me fat?  What planet is this>

in my entire time on getbig the best laugh and most fun I have had is watching fatass live in denial that I have money now and have proven it every which way. 

oh and a job watching tv and answering the odd call---thats simple to pick out---its a security guard job or security of some type, most likely the hospital you work in, which is a fine job. 

but please oh tough guy, dont come beat me up, Im shivering in my boots here   ::)
::) why are you so scared to post your real address then tough guy  ?

as for my new job, no it isn't in the hospital - no more hard work and long 12 hour shifts for me.

its a team leader in a call centre for a major telecoms company in the uk  8)

i get to play and talk about technology and other things i love.

i will be being payed to do something i enjoy, all the while paying into the economy and supporting bums like you who chose to sponge off the tax payers of canada.

i bet you are now claiming benefits from the government again, and getting them to pay your rent - disgraceful.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: January 12, 2011, 04:09:20 PM »

as for my new job, no it isn't in the hospital - no more hard work and long 12 hour shifts for me.

i will be being payed to do something i enjoy, all the while paying into the economy and supporting bums like you who chose to sponge off the tax payers of canada.

i bet you are now claiming benefits from the government again, and getting them to pay your rent - disgraceful.

a. why would i post my real address when you would not come here anyways---what kind of tool would come across the ocean over an internet argument
b. a security officer job actually ranks higher than a call center job as far as I am concerned---You have a womans job, a "team leader at a call center"---there isnt a soul on here who would say it isnt a womans job. 
c. obviously i am not getting benefits, I would have to show my bank balance in order to receive benefits again and Ii think they would be a little suspicious as to why I want benefits with a high balance. Shit, I'll lay odds I am making more of interest than you earn from your job. Oh ya, I forgot, I dont have this money according to you, even though I supplied mega proof. If fatpanda says I dont have it then I must not  ::)  lol what a loser, with a womans job no less now

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: January 12, 2011, 04:15:30 PM »
a. why would i post my real address when you would not come here anyways---what kind of tool would come across the ocean over an internet argument
b. a security officer job actually ranks higher than a call center job as far as I am concerned---You have a womans job, a "team leader at a call center"---there isnt a soul on here who would say it isnt a womans job. 
c. obviously i am not getting benefits, I would have to show my bank balance in order to receive benefits again and Ii think they would be a little suspicious as to why I want benefits with a high balance. Shit, I'll lay odds I am making more of interest than you earn from your job. Oh ya, I forgot, I dont have this money according to you, even though I supplied mega proof. If fatpanda says I dont have it then I must not  ::)  lol what a loser, with a womans job no less now

i'll be getting payed to drink coffee, watch live football games on our office big screens and surf the web.

you are signing on again.

i win, you lose fat man.

send me your address and i'll take you out for a beer when i get to canada.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: January 12, 2011, 04:19:31 PM »
i'll be getting payed to drink coffee, watch live football games on our office big screens and surf the web.

you are signing on again.

i win, you lose fat man.

send me your address and i'll take you out for a beer when i get to canada.

i dont understand what you mean?

Hey Panda I have a serious question\

wanna call a truce?  seriously
Im enjoying life now and this arguing is lame

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #217 on: January 12, 2011, 04:25:07 PM »

GWAR

« Reply #218 on: January 12, 2011, 04:30:29 PM »
why not put your cash in an off shore acount and then continue to collect benefits ?

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: January 12, 2011, 05:15:05 PM »

Hahaha. I can just imagine this fat delusional moron in the work place. Delusions of grandeur due to bossing 16 year olds around.

Trans Milkshake.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #220 on: January 12, 2011, 07:51:35 PM »

ahahaah, you work 2 days a week in a hospital (i guess you're the telephonist) and now you will be "team leader" in a call center??

You're probably not even lying, because you are so fat the whole "team" will be you.  ::) ::)

GWAR

« Reply #221 on: January 12, 2011, 08:16:34 PM »

ahahaah, you work 2 days a week in a hospital (i guess you're the telephonist) and now you will be "team leader" in a call center??

You're probably not even lying, because you are so fat the whole "team" will be you::) ::)

hilarious dude ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: January 15, 2011, 02:15:01 PM »
i dont understand what you mean?

Hey Panda I have a serious question\

wanna call a truce?  seriously
Im enjoying life now and this arguing is lame

i really am glad you are enjoying life.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: January 15, 2011, 02:16:10 PM »
hilarious dude ::)

the most hilarious fact about this clown is he is obese himself.

you couldn't make this stuff up.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: January 15, 2011, 02:56:43 PM »
i really am glad you are enjoying life.

well i guess you dont want to call a truce as it appears

how very buddhist of you  ::)