Author Topic: Went to the club last night -crazy read this  (Read 7478 times)

whitewidow

Went to the club last night -crazy read this
« on: January 09, 2011, 04:38:17 PM »
so I go to a hot night club and the place is full of grenades and landmines of course a few hot chicks here and there but mostly just underdressed grenades! I found a chick that appeared hot and we each had 3 cranberry and vodka drinks before left and I chopped up a 80mg oxycontin pill in the car and we snorted it. I was pretty fucked up and when I got home I realized she was a grenade. the club was dark! I tapped that ass anyways because I paid for the drinks and the pill I had. fuckin 2 nights in a row I got a grenade. It was hard to get her to leave today she finally took off. fuck!  my homeboys took home landmines with big smiles. they didnt seem to care. The chick wanted to buy more oxycontin but had shit for money I told her if the pussy is wet you should never be broke. she got pissed and left.

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Went to the club last night -crazy read this
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 04:40:57 PM »
somehow this is starting to make me laugh

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 04:58:09 PM »

because some people watch Jersey Shore too much?

Jizzacked

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 04:59:03 PM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 05:01:38 PM »
Whitewindow's "grenade"

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 05:07:36 PM »
because some people watch Jersey Shore too much?

The first couple of times it was the most atrocious shit, but I dunno I guess it's probably just his audacity... I actually laughed at this latest post.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 05:16:54 PM »
whats up with the word grenade

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 05:34:41 PM »
your a fucking douch bag ::)

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 05:36:45 PM »
Whitewindow's "grenade"

That's a frickn "Adam Bomb"!!
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 06:29:17 PM »
  That's a frickn "Adam Bomb"!!

Seriously?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 06:29:54 PM »
oxycontin makes you get soft dick i have heard
Valhalla awaits.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 07:40:32 PM »
oxycontin makes you get soft dick i have heard

Made it alot harder to bust a nutt I was fucking that grenade forever. If you take to much you cant get it up sometimes. you have to take about 40mg and it works great for sex if you like fucking for a long time.

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 07:59:45 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2011, 08:16:42 PM »
Don't fuck with oxys....sooner or later, (sooner in most cases) you'll become a slave it...I'm not speaking from experience as I've only tried it once...just trust me on this..

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2011, 08:34:49 PM »
I got some after my knee surgery and when it's kicking i felt awesome, but when i went to bed i had the worst nightmares ever... It felt like i couldn't even wake up properly and it took ages to come around.
Weird drug.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 01:48:39 AM »
Don't fuck with oxys....sooner or later, (sooner in most cases) you'll become a slave it...I'm not speaking from experience as I've only tried it once...just trust me on this..

Its better than all the mexican black tar heroin in town- its synthetic usa grade heroin. its a very euphoric drug and if you snort oxys it actually gives you some energy. great stuff to fuck on if you just take 20mg to 40mg. I get the 80mg tabs after I got hit by a drunk driver. well actually they started me on 20's then went to 40's 2 years later and im on the 80's. You just have to control the drug and dont let the drug control you. anyway they make women horny as a muthafucka its a fact opiates make women horny for some reason. They reformulated oxycontin so you cannot crush them but I still know of a pharmacy that has the old tabs you can snort and inject even free base them off foil if you want. Anyway the grenade wanted to do another pill when we woke up I told her to hit the street and get some money I would have gave her some more if she wasnt a grenade. she got lucky the night before I didnt get a great look at her.  just one 80mg tab thats not the reformulated version runs 60$-80$. I have the car insurance paying for them so all free for me.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011, 05:46:20 AM »
Its better than all the mexican black tar heroin in town- its synthetic usa grade heroin. its a very euphoric drug and if you snort oxys it actually gives you some energy. great stuff to fuck on if you just take 20mg to 40mg. I get the 80mg tabs after I got hit by a drunk driver. well actually they started me on 20's then went to 40's 2 years later and im on the 80's. You just have to control the drug and dont let the drug control you. anyway they make women horny as a muthafucka its a fact opiates make women horny for some reason. They reformulated oxycontin so you cannot crush them but I still know of a pharmacy that has the old tabs you can snort and inject even free base them off foil if you want. Anyway the grenade wanted to do another pill when we woke up I told her to hit the street and get some money I would have gave her some more if she wasnt a grenade. she got lucky the night before I didnt get a great look at her.  just one 80mg tab thats not the reformulated version runs 60$-80$. I have the car insurance paying for them so all free for me.

I heard about the formula change. You problalby wont be able to get the regular 80's that much longer. I got hooked on oxies bad. My friends step dad would have us take him to get his script 120 40's a month and we would buy them all for pretty cheap. I was roided up in the summer going out drinking doing oxies in the bathroom. Talk about a good time. I'm suprised I never died or killed someone. It was the funnest time of my life. It all came crashing down though. I got hooked so bad I starting mainlining it. My dad caught me and almost beat my 22 year old ass. I stayed on a little while longer but eventually went to the doctor and got put on suboxone. Im weaning myself off of the suboxone now.

spude

• Getbig III

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2011, 06:12:12 AM »

x2

I'd never heard of this "grenade" thing until "Whitewidow" came on the scene.  ;D

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011, 06:18:32 AM »
GRENADES

roccoginge

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 06:19:14 AM »
I had to stop reading when I saw the word grenade. How old are you?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2011, 06:22:57 AM »
x2

I'd never heard of this "grenade" thing until "Whitewidow" came on the scene.  ;D

cause its shit and only tools say shit like that

talkin about railing monsters and nailing rough looking chics is bogus

I bet your some 170lb twink who got kicked of RXmuscle or promuscle and ended up here, writing this shit

I post a link to 2 girls 1 cup and this fck can openly talk about schedule ! class A controlled substances on a continual basis????????????????????????????????????

this post offers no insight into shit except some washed up twinks shell of a life in jersey

grenade? go fck rambo in the ass

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2011, 06:27:42 AM »
What is a "grenade" ? English is not my language.

Thank you

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2011, 06:37:20 AM »
What is a "grenade" ? English is not my language.

Thank you

It's a slang term for the kinds of girls that ugly guys bring home from bars.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2011, 06:52:10 AM »
Dat definition doesn't really clarify the term hulk, coz ugly dudes can bring home super hot chicks if they got game or they got cash.