Author Topic: 2011 WWE Hall of Fame discussion  (Read 19920 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
2011 WWE Hall of Fame discussion
« on: January 10, 2011, 05:19:51 PM »
First 2011 WWE Hall Of Famer Inductee To Be Announced Tonight On Raw

The first inductee to the 2011 WWE Fall of Fame will be announced on tonight's Raw.

The 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony will take place the night before Wrestlemania XXVII on Saturday, April 2, 2011 from the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia
________________________ ______
I'm thinking Goldberg.

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: 2011 WWE Hall of Fame discussion
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 06:01:05 PM »
Lots of Rumors it's Sting but not tonight!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 04:49:34 AM »
As expected, HBK is the first inductee to the HOF this year. He has had a stellar career and he deserves it.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 08:29:47 PM »
What a disappointment!!!!!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 04:58:53 AM »
What a disappointment!!!!!!!

Supposedly the entire "Click" will be there.....an old grey haired / grey bearded Kevin Nash who thinks he's "new generation", a drugged up celebrity status wannabe Sean Waltman & a very drunk Scott Hall....

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 08:31:16 AM »
As expected, HBK is the first inductee to the HOF this year. He has had a stellar career and he deserves it.
I'm guessing he's the big name this yr.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 10:02:09 AM »
I'm guessing he's the big name this yr.
imagine. I wonder who's gonna induct him.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 10:04:07 AM »
imagine. I wonder who's gonna induct him.
gotta be HHH. If not, maybe Bret?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 10:29:37 AM »
Here is who has been inducted, not counting Shawn

Andre the Giant
Antonino Rocca
Antonio Inoki
Arnold Skaaland
Baron Mikel Scicluna
Big John Studd
Bill Watts
Billy Graham
The Blackjacks
Bob Orton, Jr.
Bob Uecker
Bobby Heenan
Bobo Brazil
Bret Hart
Buddy Rogers
Captain Lou Albano
Chief Jay Strongbow
Curt Hennig
Don Muraco
Dusty Rhodes
Eddie Graham
Eddie Guerrero
Ernie Ladd
Fabulous Moolah
Freddie Blassie
The Funks
Gene Okerlund
George Steele
Gerald Brisco
Gordon Solie
Gorgeous George
Gorilla Monsoon
Grand Wizard Ernie Roth
Greg Valentine
Harley Race
High Chief Peter Maivia
Howard Finkel
Hulk Hogan
The Iron Sheik
Ivan Putski
Jack Brisco
James Dudley
Jerry Lawler
Jesse Ventura
Jim Ross
Jimmy Hart
Jimmy Snuka
Johnny Rodz
Junkyard Dog
Killer Kowalski
Koko B. Ware
Mae Young
Maurice "Mad Dog" Vachon
The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase
Mr. Fuji
Nick Bockwinkel
Nikolai Volkoff
Pat Patterson
Paul Orndorff
Pedro Morales
Pete Rose
Ric Flair
Ricky Steamboat
Rocky Johnson
Roddy Piper
Sensational Sherri
The Sheik
Sgt. Slaughter
Stu Hart
Tito Santana
Tony Atlas
Valiant Brothers
Verne Gagne
Vince McMahon Sr
Von Erich Family
Wendi Richter
The Wild Samoans
William Perry

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 11:40:54 AM »
gotta be HHH. If not, maybe Bret?
Maybe Marty Jannetty.

Lol...reading your HOF inductees.....Bob Uecker....wow....

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 03:42:26 PM »
Maybe Marty Jannetty.

I would like it to be Nash, if it's not HHH, to be honest. I hope Jake gets in finally, now that he is supposedly clean. I think the Road Warriors should be the headliners, so next year.(The fact they aren't in already is a joke.)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 05:39:49 PM »
Koko B. Ware before the RW's...

Makes perfect sense.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 10:03:54 PM »
Maybe Marty Jannetty.

Marty Jannetty-My buddy was with his ex-they live real close.  Lets just say lots o' dirty laundry.  I think there are many others who should be inducted instead of Shawn.  That pick is a joke whether you like him or hate him, it's really not his time.  Hell, who's next, The Ultimate Warrior? lol.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2011, 05:23:06 AM »
Arn Anderson, Lex Luger, Ron Simmons, Dean Malenko, Madusa and The Honky Tonk Man have all been talked about for this year’s WWE Hall of Fame in Atlanta, GA. It should be noted that HTM turned down a HOF offer last year because he had a prior commitment that paid better according to him.

According to another source, Vince McMahon wants to induct former WCW rival Ted Turner but many feel Turner won’t accept the offer.

WWE officials are also planning to make a push for Sting to join the WWE Hall of Fame but many expect him to sign with TNA for another year. Steve Borden (Sting) is very well off and has made it very clear that he wants nothing to do with the WWE.

Goldberg’s name has also come up for a HOF induction and possible WrestleMania match but talks have failed thus far.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2011, 09:47:14 AM »
haha, Honky probably wants top billing, a week stay at a 5 star hotel, a private jet, a new $350,000 bedazzled jumpsuit, $10,000 cash, and two boxes of Grecian 5 formula.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2011, 10:29:03 AM »
haha, Honky probably wants top billing, a week stay at a 5 star hotel, a private jet, a new $350,000 bedazzled jumpsuit, $10,000 cash, and two boxes of Grecian 5 formula.
Lol...actually Honky is very big and very well respected on the Indy scene. Especially for fullfilling commitments....unlike the idiot Warrior who won't sign an autograph for a kid unless he gets 3.6 mill.

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 04:26:23 PM »
Lol...actually Honky is very big and very well respected on the Indy scene. Especially for fullfilling commitments....unlike the idiot Warrior who won't sign an autograph for a kid unless he gets 3.6 mill.

I met HTM at Comic Con last year with my kids, and he couldn't have been nicer to us.  He was just in the aisle as we were looking at a booth, and I almost ran into him when I turned around.  I told him how much my kids, who had only just started to watch wrestling, loved his matches from his feud with Savage when HTM was IC champ, and he was almost shy about thanking us.  Definitely elevated him in my eyes.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2011, 08:20:39 PM »
The only names currently being ‘heavily discussed’ for induction into this year’s WWE Hall of Fame class are The Fabulous Freebirds, which most notably consisted of Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy and Buddy Roberts.

source- f4wonline.com

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2011, 10:03:12 PM »
I would like it to be Nash, if it's not HHH, to be honest. I hope Jake gets in finally, now that he is supposedly clean. I think the Road Warriors should be the headliners, so next year.(The fact they aren't in already is a joke.)

Jake would be an emotional pick.

Dude hurt a lot of people, himself the most. I wish him peace.

No HBK yet. Make the shit suffer. Dude is lucky the other wrestlers didn't off him and stuff his body in a dumpster. Good wrestler though. My Dad loves him.

???
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2011, 05:08:11 AM »
Jake would be an emotional pick.

Dude hurt a lot of people, himself the most. I wish him peace.

No HBK yet. Make the shit suffer. Dude is lucky the other wrestlers didn't off him and stuff his body in a dumpster. Good wrestler though. My Dad loves him.

???

Although very true his talent makes up for it. Plus they need a big name to sell tickets.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 08:18:36 PM »
The WWE Hall of Fame ceremony is scheduled to air on Monday April 4 in the hour leading up to Raw beginning at 7:00 p.m. CT. The network is slated to have a four-hour block with the Hall of Fame ceremony, Raw, and the debut of the new version of Tough Enough airing that night.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2011, 05:12:07 AM »
Supposedly the entire "Click" will be there.....an old grey haired / grey bearded Kevin Nash who thinks he's "new generation", a drugged up celebrity status wannabe Sean Waltman & a very drunk Scott Hall....

Well, as you saw at the Rumble, Nash got the Grecian formula hook-up and is back as Diesel.

I'm hoping Honky Tonk Man gets in? How do you not have the "greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time" in the hall (worse yet, you have him induct Koko B. Ware two years back)?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2011, 05:13:19 AM »
Well, as you saw at the Rumble, Nash got the Grecian formula hook-up and is back as Diesel.

I'm hoping Honky Tonk Man gets in? How do you not have the "greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time" in the hall (worse yet, you have him induct Koko B. Ware two years back)?
Thank God Nash got back to his old self. He looked great at RR and in fantastic shape.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2011, 07:23:45 PM »
I just wonder if Diesel and HBK are gonna be involved in Undertakers match vs HHH?

What's with the retread matches? Can't they find some new matches for 'Taker.

He beat Kane twice; he beat Michaels twice. Now, he's going to beat Helmsley again!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2011, 04:45:05 AM »
I just wonder if Diesel and HBK are gonna be involved in Undertakers match vs HHH?
From all the talks right now they might make HBK the special guest referee. Here is a small HBK recent interview:

Shawn ‘HBK’ Michaels recently spoke about his love of hunting, his retirement, the odds of him returning to the ring and more. Check out the highlights below:

On when he picked up his love of hunting: “I was told I was never going to wrestle again. A guy asked me if I wanted to go on a hunt. I always wanted to do it but I didn’t know anybody. It was the genesis of what turned my life around. I had my first encounter with God inside of a deer blind. Just sitting there waking up with the animals and looking at the stars. I was not in a great place in my life at that time. I started thinking there has to be more to life than this. Hunting was the start of that for me. It changed my life all for the better. My connection with the Lord grew immensely from that point on.”

On his retirement: “I was ready to go. I wouldn’t have agreed to do that if I wasn’t ready to go. It is a wonderful job, but you can only climb the mountain so many times. I wanted to raise my kids. My kids are still young, and I didn’t want to miss that.”

On whether he would return to the ring: “I’m not going to wrestle again. The only way a 185-pound guy made it in that business is to do something nobody else ever did. The best thing I can do is to stay retired, because nobody ever stays retired. I’ll still be part of the company. You never really get out of the WWE unless you’re wearing concrete shoes at the bottom of the Hudson River, but no more active wrestling.”