Author Topic: seo's...  (Read 3921 times)

mcluvin

• Getbig II
Re: seo's...
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2011, 06:51:10 PM »
As far as I know it lasts longer in the muscle than a typical EO or grape seed oil.

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2011, 06:54:13 PM »
Site enhancement oil
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Site Enhancement Oil is a sterile neutral oil that is locally injected directly into muscle tissue. It becomes encapsulated in the bundles of muscle fibers which adds volume to the muscle. The term Synthol is used to describe any Site Enhancement Oil (SEO). [1]

Contents [hide]
1 Usage and Effects
2 Formulation
3 Risks
4 References

[edit] Usage and Effects
SEOs are used to increase the size of a muscle. There is one main theory on the science behind synthol. After synthol is injected it becomes encapsulated in the bundles of muscle fibers and this adds volume to the muscle size. The muscle fascia surrounding the muscle becomes stretched. This fascia is one of the main restrictive factors in muscle growth. Synthol stretches the muscle fascia, creating room for more muscle growth. This theory has not been proven. There is currently no professional literature or applied research on the muscle building effectiveness of synthol.

[edit] Formulation
Formulations vary depending on brand. In general Synthol consists of inert naturally occurring lipids/fatty acids (Eg. Caprylic acid, capric acid) and benzyl alcohol (sterilising agent).[2]

A site enhancement oil is not an androgen and contains no steroids.

[edit] Risks
Neither the short-term nor the long-term side effects of Synthol have been adequately studied. The main risks are those common to all intramuscular injections, namely accidental injection of Synthol into an artery or vein, which could potentially lead to a heart attack, embolism or stroke due to blockage. Other risks include nerve damage, and infection

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2011, 06:58:04 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2011, 09:41:07 PM »
Flex Wheeler........he is one of the few that has openly admited to SEO use throughout his career.
It wasn't thru-out his career, more towards the end, like the yrs of 99-2000 (possibly 1998), most notably in his delts and arms.

He used Escilene prior to that (as well as Kev) and talked about how he would pin his delts in a "T" formation...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2011, 01:24:43 AM »
mc luvin... what kind of gain did u get then, and how much did u keep?

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2011, 08:11:48 AM »
I never measured but rather went by how it looked. You can stretch some areas (arms) to a 2" gain. Most is some inflamation and swelling which goes away when your done. My estimation when all was said and done, I'd say I kept 50% or less. So, for a 2" gain in the arms you may end up with a 1" or 3/4" gain which is HUGE for me. I'm 49 and have been training since the mid 70's as a kid. I incorporate a very tough training program and lose training partners all the time, so I don't train like a pussy. ;)  I recently tore a quad in December doing sets of 8 with 500 in the squat (belt only, below parallel). My gains in my 40's have been very hard to come by so I've used some SEOs to fix lagging areas that were genetically sub par. To be honest you can get carried away and look like one of these idiots that stretch their arms, shoulders and pecs out to where it's obvious. I compete and it's important that once the area in done it looks good and you can see fibers when dieted down.