Author Topic: More bad news for Sarah Palin  (Read 7029 times)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
More bad news for Sarah Palin
« on: January 11, 2011, 11:42:14 AM »

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: More bad news for Sarah Palin
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 11:43:58 AM »
opinion unchanged

;D
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 11:45:58 AM »
Yeah, its thre RW who have a monpoly on hate and vile disgusting behavior.   ::)  ::)   

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 11:46:07 AM »
First of all I don't care about Palin, but I still fail to see the connection other than the media trying to make one that doesn't exist.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 11:54:19 AM »
First of all I don't care about Palin, but I still fail to see the connection other than the media trying to make one that doesn't exist.

I believe the connection they are making, however a stretch it may be, is to the gun sight on the district this woman represents. 

Poor taste and what looks to be political suicide. 

If we can have loonies like 333 post youtube of some guy 'connecting' obama to gay sex and drugs then this is far more plausible a connection. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 11:56:04 AM »
I believe the connection they are making, however a stretch it may be, is to the gun sight on the district this woman represents. 

If we can have loonies like 333 post youtube of some guy 'connecting' obama to gay sex and drugs then this is far more plausible a connection. 

So can I connect Obama to a guy killing someone with a gun in a knife fight?   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 11:56:45 AM »

I feel sorry for you. You go above and beyond in proving how stupid you are.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 11:58:33 AM »

Yes but we have seen the Democrat with sights on districts with the words behind enemy lines under it, why is it more plausible that the Palin chart is anymore responsible than the Dem chart? The fact still remains the shooter worked for the Gifford campaign in 2007.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 12:03:03 PM »
He also has been infatuated with her since 2007 after teir meeting to wherehe was upset with her answers to his questions.   

Why des KC, Benny, 240, Danny, keep ignoring this?   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 12:03:17 PM »

There is no such connection. The shooter worked to get Gifford elected to office and had been talking with her since 2007, before we ever heard of Sarah Palin.

And, there's the little matter of this guy being strung out on dope, with a big fat copy of Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf in his possession and a occultic/Satanic shrine.

But, the left-winged goofballs in the media didn't bother looking hard into that.

It just confirms what I (and others) have long suspected: Not only is the mainstream media in bed with the Obama Administration, it appears their favorite position is "Face-down; @$$-Up".

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 12:05:28 PM »
I believe the connection they are making,

Of course you do. You are a retard.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2011, 12:24:43 PM »

That "connection" has all the strength of soggy toilet paper, as there's no evidence this guy was even looking at that site. And, this fellow has been interfacing with Gifford, LONG BEFORE PALIN WAS EVER A NATIONAL FIGURE.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2011, 02:01:07 PM »
i believe that Palin and her team will never get past this tragedy. if Palin runs for President there will be more posters printed with crosshairs and Gabrielle on them at rallies than posters with Sarah on them.

i truly think that her political career is over.

now, is Palin responsible for this shooting? obviously, she is not directly responsible.

words have consequences though.

-NT

I think a good example is tomorrow when the President is bound to make an appareance in Az.

Pt Obama needs to speak responsible, more than anyone else. Since he's the most powerful guy in the world right now.

So how he acts in a moment like this will be very interesting.

Will he call for a "truce", so to speak. And give everyone a sense of feeling helped.

Or will he say something that only will nurse those who are supporting him?

The toxic political environment may have played a part in this. But it does absolutely no good to point out scapegoats, or persons you may believe are responsible.

Because it ain't gonna make it easier for them to back off. It will just continue the constant bickering.

It would be much better to avoid mentioning names at all. Or pointing to certain groups.

After all, it is "united we stand, divided we fall" right?
As empty as paradise

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2011, 02:24:06 PM »
Oh give me a fucking break. The guy was clearly insane. Political discourse has NOTHING to do with this incident. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional or has an anti conservative/ anti free speech agenda. Until facts to the contrary come out in court, the shooter was obsessed with Gifford, clearly unbalanced, had a drug problem, was expelled from college recently and was an all around nut job. He also had some sort of Satan worship altar in his backyard.

He was a registered independent, didn't vote in the 2010 election and had been following Gifford around since 2007.

Only faggy liberals that still can't get over the fact that most Americans can't stand them or this president are trying to exploit this tragedy to get sympathy from the public while demonizing conservatives in the process.

Again-- THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE that this shooting was politically motivated. NONE. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 06:03:05 AM »
Everyone on here knows Im not a Palin fan but Im getting tired of these threads and the pin hole perspective people are  using in this situation.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 06:04:16 AM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/137403-palin-accuses-media-of-blood-libel-in-giffords-shooting-aftermath

feeling a little guilty,not saying see had anything to do with it, but she is feeling guilty

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 06:10:53 AM »
Yeah ok.  She has been accused of murder by far left communists and you expect her to be silent in the face of such bullshit?   Sorry, those days are long over where the far left gets away w this crap.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 06:12:58 AM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/137403-palin-accuses-media-of-blood-libel-in-giffords-shooting-aftermath

feeling a little guilty,not saying see had anything to do with it, but she is feeling guilty
lol man you liberals love to reach

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 06:28:37 AM »

333 is gonna hunt you down and bombard your home with Photoshoped pictures of palin holding prop guns and saying hello to regan.. youre in for it now

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2011, 06:30:20 AM »
Of course you do. You are a retard.

uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh  :o Youre in for it now.. Palin is gonna read this and then call for you to be fired... oh that is unless youre on the Right.. then its all good.. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2011, 06:30:21 AM »
Even people who don't like her are disgusted what the media is going. 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2011, 06:52:24 AM »
Im not.

In this case is not her faulth but its just a matter of time before some nutjob take her seriously and shoots Obama or another dem.

She has called Obama for Hitler
She has said that Obamacare has Death Camps like the Nazis
Called Obama a terrorist

If you take Palin seriously and believes what she is saying its almost your duty to shoot Obama.
She is putting other peoples lives at risk to further her agenda i dont know how you could feel sympathy towards her.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2011, 06:56:50 AM »
Im not.

In this case is not her faulth but its just a matter of time before some nutjob take her seriously and shoots Obama or another dem.

Called Obama a terrorist

If you take Palin seriously and believes what she is saying its almost your duty to shoot Obama.
She is putting other peoples lives at risk to further her agenda i dont know how you could feel sympathy towards her.

::)  ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2011, 07:00:31 AM »
Im not.

Called Obama a terrorist

they call it puppy love :D :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2011, 07:02:08 AM »
Bumping your own gimmick's post. How desperate for attention are you?