Author Topic: Which Cable News Anchor....  (Read 2821 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Which Cable News Anchor....
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2011, 08:39:03 AM »
That was originally what I read, I admit now I was wrong on that from your articles.     

Start considering your sources.. ill try and find the one that said his security detail called them.. just to see who wrote it

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2011, 08:41:37 AM »
Dammmmn! Ari slaughters Matthews

At 8:07, Ari says "Chris, do you not ever interrupt your guests or is that all you like to do?" You can even here someone chuckle in the background.

There is a bunch of other good points that Ari made. He calls Matthews shameful and points out Matthews double standard with other political aides which made Matthews back off.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2011, 08:46:01 AM »
Dammmmn! Ari slaughters Matthews

At 8:07, Ari says "Chris, do you not ever interrupt your guests or is that all you like to do?" You can even here someone chuckle in the background.

There is a bunch of other good points that Ari made. He calls Matthews shameful and points out Matthews double standard with other political aides which made Matthews back off.

I would like to Point out that I, an accused Liberal such and such was the first one on this thread to call out Chris Matthews' idiot tactics..