Author Topic: if you eat alot of meat you are probably blowing your nose of think its allergie  (Read 4785 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i notice alot of people think its allergies when they got the snots. trust me nature is not going to treat you like that lol

i remember when i was younger i has the worst snots and congestion in my sinuses and blowing massive snots everywhere it was insane, but i never understood it was from eating meat, i was delusional to the cause and effect. thats understandable though considering eating meat has always been a tradition for survival

so how many of you get the snots?
A

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
I know lots of people who ate and eat alot of whole natural foods who have snot,,,and are allergic to the outside here in arizona i DONT KNOW ONE THAT IS IMMUNE TO METH THOUGH  :o

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
i notice alot of people think its allergies when they got the snots. trust me nature is not going to treat you like that lol

i remember when i was younger i has the worst snots and congestion in my sinuses and blowing massive snots everywhere it was insane, but i never understood it was from eating meat, i was delusional to the cause and effect. thats understandable though considering eating meat has always been a tradition for survival

I wonder how much snot the Eskimos blow out being they eat massive amounts of meat.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
if you eat alot
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 07:28:33 AM »
It's not from eating meat, it's from eating dairy products. BTW, do you still look exactly the same as you did 2 weeks ago? I'm willing to bet that yes you do. FYI, if you are training correctly you will see changes day by day ;D In da past 12 days my dip has went from BW+20 pounds for 6 reps to BW+80 pounds for 7 reps 8)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
i got a flu shot and take intramuscular injects of cynocobalamin - I have a cyst in one of my sinus cavities that showed up on a random MRI

I eat bacon everyday, steak prob 8-10times a week, lbs of turkey a week, and chicken (fried, BBQ, whatevr) on a daily basis

I blow no snots, my choles was 166, bp 133/80 (on lisinopril stil), bf less than 10%, no cardio - sup brah?

--it an allergy to shit in your home same as if you buy local honey during spring time and eat a little a day you allergies arent that bad cause you get the local pollen and shit in your system

your worse than a snake oil salesmen when it comes to tryin to pawn off this vegan/veggie thg brah

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
no not the meat imo, dairy.
A

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
i got a flu shot and take intramuscular injects of cynocobalamin - I have a cyst in one of my sinus cavities that showed up on a random MRI

I eat bacon everyday, steak prob 8-10times a week, lbs of turkey a week, and chicken (fried, BBQ, whatevr) on a daily basis

I blow no snots, my choles was 166, bp 133/80 (on lisinopril stil), bf less than 10%, no cardio - sup brah?

--it an allergy to shit in your home same as if you buy local honey during spring time and eat a little a day you allergies arent that bad cause you get the local pollen and shit in your system

your worse than a snake oil salesmen when it comes to tryin to pawn off this vegan/veggie thg brah

All that red meat could certainly contribute to your hypertension (assuming thats what you are on an ACE-I)...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Don`t get snotty with me mister!   ;D

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Too much meat.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Lets see how fuckin jacked and fuckin tan I could get
Just eat some corn, paint on your tan and screw hoes good to go.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
if you eat
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 03:13:56 PM »
What's your bodyweight and % bodyfat at these days BDB?

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay

Yeah, but it's a reaction to wheat.

I drop that & both barrels are clear.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Too much meat.

Arnold fucked her and she thanked him.  :D
D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...

And just how did you come to the conclusion that it was due to you eating meat ?! because once you stopped eating meat it went away?.. I'm sure hundreds of other factor's couldn't have possibly been involved in this revelation.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
My Dobermans sneeze alot, could be the raw steaks they eat, Hmmm?